Status
Not open for further replies.
"PLS Dad, tell me a story!"

"Once upone time, in internet, there was a "Korean Leaker..."

:josad:
He was a true pirate, like Roger. Hope he finds a better life, IDK what people tell me, charging people with felonies over leaking manga panels is... yo, I can't begin to describe how fucking stupid it is. Fine them, make em do community service, whatever. They did something wrong, BUT JAIL!?!? You're going to imprison someone, for pirating a pirate manga?

Roger and Luffy are right, this world's laws are stupid. Real ones don't need Big Brother to tell them how to be good people.

I if ever meet the Korean leaker, somehow, and they're cool IRL, I'm buying them a nice dinner, and getting them laid (if they desire the sex).

All the dumbasses I know that deserve to be in prison, and people get arrested for pirating children's comics... clown-ass society.

Fuck you, Korea! THERE, I SAID IT!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji brought the Nidai Kitetsu from Wano.

He and Zoro are secretly training from the others. Zoro is trying to master his Adv CoC technique, while Sanji is trying to keep the Germa modifications from taking over his mind. Sanji's the only one skillful enough with a blade that can resist the bursts of CoC and Enma pulls and unleashes from Zoro. Meanwhile, Sanji doesn't want anybody else in the crew to know about him becoming emotionless.

Sanji's eyebrow is once again reversed. His hair is similar to Ichiji's. The tip is blackened.

That's the hint's meaning, right @Lance_Dragonite ?

Redon hints gotta be the most useless shit I've ever come across, ngl

Not difficult to just provide spoilers instead of being an attention whore
I don't think Redon would even suffer any loss from being more specific

I think he's just contending for the "Most Unlikable Leaker of the Year" award.

Fun fact: He wins every time :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.