Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Btw, Don't think I ever asked you, but what do you think about Blackbeard in one of the most recent chapters?
One chapter won't change my opinion on any character.

Though many find recent BB showing a bit bad but I don't think so.

BB always got portrayed like that - opportunistic and only taking risk when he needed to. Recent chapter was no different.

One can argue he didn't hesitate in going to MF and wreck havoc after getting gura but this time he didn't have his whole crew + whosoever he had turned into stone and was left with 3 opponents - Rayleigh + Simp Coby+ Hancock (she could turn him into stone as well)

So I don't see any issue if he got himself a deal and back out.

He is a smart one not hot headed after all

Well i'm among the one who think Shanks > Mihawk due to "weaker swordsman with Peak CoC" > "WSS with Peak CoA".

But my rating probably goes like dis

1. Imu
2. Xebec ~ Roger
3. Shanks ~ Kaidou ~ WB ~ Luffy ~ BB
4. Akainu ~ Mihawk ~ Garp ~ Fujitora ~ Kizaru
5. Aokiji ~ Ryokugyu ~ BM ~ Rayleigh

My kind of rating may be offensive to some people lol
BB :whitepress::tchpepe:

Well i'm among the one who think Shanks > Mihawk due to "weaker swordsman with Peak CoC" > "WSS with Peak CoA".

But my rating probably goes like dis

1. Imu
2. Xebec ~ Roger
3. Shanks ~ Kaidou ~ WB ~ Luffy ~ BB
4. Akainu ~ Mihawk ~ Garp ~ Fujitora ~ Kizaru
5. Aokiji ~ Ryokugyu ~ BM ~ Rayleigh

My kind of rating may be offensive to some people lol
Your ranking is a deception lmao.
We don't know shit about Imu and he definately isn't combact type. and If weapons under you is counted why Isn't Shirahosi top 1?
Xebex is almost equal to Roger lmao? that's he needed help from garp?
:milaugh:
Shanks kaido BM , Roger , WB and mihawk falls under the same category.

Akainu , Aokiji , Ryoukugyu falls in the same category.

Luffy and BB be in the same tier. low top tiers.

There's no point of advancing the story if two major villains are already below luffy.

Your ranking is a deception lmao.
We don't know shit about Imu and he definately isn't combact type. and If weapons under you is counted why Isn't Shirahosi top 1?
Xebex is almost equal to Roger lmao? that's he needed help from garp?
:milaugh:
Shanks kaido BM , Roger , WB and mihawk falls under the same category.

Akainu , Aokiji , Ryoukugyu falls in the same category.

Luffy and BB be in the same tier. low top tiers.

There's no point of advancing the story if two major villains are already below luffy.
Oh yeah i forgot Shirahoshi, her Poseidon is great as well, but i dunno where to rank her maybe on Roger or Emperor rank. I still believe Imu as the strongest since Gorosei (who mocked Akainu) like kneels to Imu. No matter combat type or not, he'll be the most powerful. But the rest i don't follow, saying Luffy and BB as low top tier while Luffy has surpassed Kaidou himself..isnt it the same as saying Kaidou as a low top tier too? So Admirals are not even top tiers? And who are two major villains you mentioned?

How do I upload media to the forum :choppawhat:

It seems impossible other than adding an external link. Finding image hosting sites can be difficult.
Find the media you want to upload on , and right click on it --> copy the link of the media --> paste it in the bar that opens when you click the icon that looks like an image and then click insert

This will not work if the media is from a wiki site, and this only works for pc btw:pepecafe:

Find the media you want to upload on , and right click on it --> copy the link of the media --> paste it in the bar that opens when you click the icon that looks like an image and then click insert

This will not work if the media is from a wiki site, and this only works for pc btw:pepecafe:
Perhaps I should've asked if WG hosts images, or if all media needs to be external. I know how to upload external media, but I was asking if there's some form of image hosting on here.

1062: The White Hunter
- Chapter starts with a flashback, Vegapunk and Smoker are talking about Devil Fruit Awakening and the level after that: Devil Fruit Completion
- Vegapunk has devises a machine that can force a devil fruit user to this final level and unlock all it's potential, Smoker agrees to this.
- Back to current time Smoker shows up besides Vegapunk
- Zoro and Sanji sense that Smoker is much stronger than before and get ready for battle
- Vegapunk tells Smoker to capture them all alive, he wants them for some experiments
- Smoker uses awakening and the surroundings turn into smoke, he easily defeats the crew except for Zoro and Sanji
- Smoker now uses Devil Fruit Completion, we don't see what it does, but we see the aftermath, Zoro and Sanji are both defeated
- Vegapunk mentions that Smokers strenght is now equal to that of an Admiral
- Chapter ends with Smoker flying of to the island in search of Luffy

1062: The White Hunter
- Chapter starts with a flashback, Vegapunk and Smoker are talking about Devil Fruit Awakening and the level after that: Devil Fruit Completion
- Vegapunk has devises a machine that can force a devil fruit user to this final level and unlock all it's potential, Smoker agrees to this.
- Back to current time Smoker shows up besides Vegapunk
- Zoro and Sanji sense that Smoker is much stronger than before and get ready for battle
- Vegapunk tells Smoker to capture them all alive, he wants them for some experiments
- Smoker uses awakening and the surroundings turn into smoke, he easily defeats the crew except for Zoro and Sanji
- Smoker now uses Devil Fruit Completion, we don't see what it does, but we see the aftermath, Zoro and Sanji are both defeated
- Vegapunk mentions that Smokers strenght is now equal to that of an Admiral
- Chapter ends with Smoker flying of to the island in search of Luffy
Sad thing about this fan fiction is that smoker would still be to weak to best sanji and zoro since no admiral is 1 v 2 them

Status
Not open for further replies.