Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
In my two piece headcanon Luffy used unconsciously CoA in his final attack to fling Crocodile through the underground.
he definitely did imo since hyogoro described ryuo the same way koshiro described it to zoro so if zoro kinda used haki in that slash then it's not a stretch to say luffy did too.

he definitely did imo since hyogoro described ryuo the same way koshiro described it to zoro so if zoro kinda used haki in that slash then it's not a stretch to say luffy did too.
Ysah he overpowered Crocodile's attack too, a cutting attack no way he can do that without haki.

No way he did all this simply by brute force.

And Luffy's second jet gatling overpowered Lucci's tekkai, I am guessing he used again unconsciously CoA there with his Jet Gatling to overpower his tekkai and beat him.

But as I said, there's no evidence, therefore it remains my headcanon, but still Blackbeard noted his haki since back then in Jaya, some questionable things.

Ysah he overpowered Crocodile's attack too, a cutting attack no way he can do that without haki.

No way he did all this simply by brute force.

And Luffy's second jet gatling overpowered Lucci's tekkai, I am guessing he used again unconsciously CoA there with his Jet Gatling to overpower his tekkai and beat him.

But as I said, there's no evidence, therefore it remains my headcanon, but still Blackbeard noted his haki since back then in Jaya, some questionable things.
There are instances where we can headcanon that Luffy used observation haki pre ts too, Blackbeard also said that your haki has become strong to Luffy in Jaya, Haki is very vague and fluid concept
Luffy using observation Haki pre time skip 😎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.