Status
Not open for further replies.
He was just there to start the lunarian plotline and give zoro acoc, it's not a gimmick it's as if he had a shell, being invisible is a gimmick, jabura's lie were gimmicks but having a hard skin is not:endthis:
All of zoro's opponent are people with principle, they have priwd which is not shiryu's case, zoro will fight the 10th titanic captain:endthis:

Effect of his DF. He didn't lift it with his raw power cut the bs.

???????????

Aokiji vs Akainu although off-screened is one of the biggest feats in the entire series lmao.

2 Top Tiers fighting for 10 fucking days changing the climate of the entire island 50/50 while Kaido and Big Mom couldn't take down a few rookies.
Fuji lifting the rubble was due to his DF and Akainu and Aokiji changing PH's climate was because of their???:watchout:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fuji lifting the rubble was due to his DF and Akainu and Aokiji changing PH's climate was because of their???:watchout:
I said that their fight is the biggest fight in the series.

You making out Fuji's feat as if he lifted it with his raw power.

Lifting something with DF powers that give you basically flying ability is not a feat.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
One of those was clearly a joke and the other one was just @CoC: Color of Clowns being themselves :milaugh:
Thank you for tagging me this time, I appreciate it!
:pepelit:
To be fair, I don't think Sanji will beat Big Mom, but, I'm serious about Luffy and Sanji vs Big Mom, and I think it would be a fun fight.

I don't know if Zoro will ever learn directional skills, but, I believe Sanji can learn to fight women.

Gimmick fight.

Oda will flex his brain cells to showcase Zoro's growth in CoO department.

Once Shitryu got Invisibility fruit I knew that is set in stone.

It won't be super mega swordsmen matchup as everyone thinks, it will be fucking hide'n'seek.

Shitryu: You sure are strong but can you do this!

Zoro: OH NO WHERE HE WENT I NEED TO SHARPEN MY SENSES AND UNLOCK BETTER OBSERVATION HAKI!

Shitryu: OH NO U FOUND ME.

Zoro: UGA BUGA SANZEN SEKAI!.

End.
this is how I see which I hated.

My alternative is zoro fight doc q as mystic zoan literally grim reaper and asura zoro with black blade vs death
Pure fighting without any gimmick fight in rob lucci/katakuri 1vs 1 fight style.

I said that their fight is the biggest fight in the series.

You making out Fuji's feat as if he lifted it with his raw power.

Lifting something with DF powers that give you basically flying ability is not a feat.
You do realize Fujitora is the only admiral to get blasted by Shanks' conqueror's haki and show no reaction.

- Greenbull was sweating profusely and putting his hands up
- Kizaru was slightly sweating
- Fujitora was chilling

You do realize Fujitora is the only admiral to get blasted by Shanks' conqueror's haki and show no reaction.

- Greenbull was sweating profusely
- Fujitora was chilling
Wtf , that is most retard stalemate
- Greenbull got big coc blast from behind - the angry shanks caused his rookie to faint . While greenbull is fighting Momo , yamato and samurai.

-Kizaru didn’t even sweat , he smile a little instead .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
this is how I see which I hated.

My alternative is zoro fight doc q as mystic zoan literally grim reaper and asura zoro with black blade vs death
Pure fighting without any gimmick fight in rob lucci/katakuri 1vs 1 fight style.
It's terrible which route Oda took with Zoro. Technically he hurt Zoro with this whole "WSS" narration because if we have to be honest Zoro hasn't fought an actual swordsman who is relevant/challenging to him.

Zoro vs Shiryu could be the actual first time Zoro experiences something like that but as I mentioned above I'm afraid it will be a gimmick fight because the Devil Fruit or Zoro is just proven to be too lethal for Shiryu to fight normally so he will reduce himself to be a gimmick fighter.

Fam. Wano. The land of Samurai. Zoro fights fucking Pterodactyle Karate Kid for his biggest fights in the series and is not an actual swordsman. King didn't even have advanced Haki forms......

Oda should've never written this bullshit with Orochi. It should've been typical Nobunaga type of shit and let's say Nobunaga was almost as strong as Kaido or Kaido respected the fuck out of him and thought that he might've been an Extreme/High diff fight even for him.

This way you don't hurt Zoro or Luffy since both of them get their Top Tier feats. With Oda's route, he baited Kaido and reduced Zoro to fighting a lackey who is irrelevant and not even a swordsman.

- Greenbull was sweating profusely and putting his hands up
- Fujitora was chilling
Sweating and blood spills arguments brrrrrrrrrr:zosleepy:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's terrible which route Oda took with Zoro. Technically he hurt Zoro with this whole "WSS" narration because if we have to be honest Zoro hasn't fought an actual swordsman who is relevant/challenging to him.

Zoro vs Shiryu could be the actual first time Zoro experiences something like that but as I mentioned above I'm afraid it will be a gimmick fight because the Devil Fruit or Zoro is just proven to be too lethal for Shiryu to fight normally so he will reduce himself to be a gimmick fighter.

Fam. Wano. The land of Samurai. Zoro fights fucking Pterodactyle Karate Kid for his biggest fights in the series and is not an actual swordsman. King didn't even have advanced Haki forms......

Oda should've never written this bullshit with Orochi. It should've been typical Nobunaga type of shit and let's say Nobunaga was almost as strong as Kaido or Kaido respected the fuck out of him and thought that he might've been an Extreme/High diff fight even for him.

This way you don't hurt Zoro or Luffy since both of them get their Top Tier feats. With Oda's route, he baited Kaido and reduced Zoro to fighting a lackey who is irrelevant and not even a swordsman.

Sweating and blood spills arguments brrrrrrrrrr:zosleepy: and I fucked ur mom.
Kizaru literally put his hands up bro
https://www.tiktok.com/@paxawaiipro...webapp=v1&item_id=7129358489813536027&lang=en

If you love sweating, bleeding or bruising so much have you seen how Shanks look after fighting an imaginary mfker created by his retarded step daughter?
Shanks looks like that from letting mind-controlled civilians beat the shit out of him.
The whole point of the scene is that he's not willing to sacrifice innocents while the marines are.

Kizaru is a fucking troll.
Kizaru literally could not move with Shanks having his sword on his neck.

What's more is that he pretty much has to get saved by Fujitora.

What does that tell you?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks looks like that from letting mind-controlled civilians beat the shit out of him.
The whole point of the scene is that he's not willing to sacrifice innocents while the marines are.

Kizaru literally could not move with Shanks having his sword on his neck.

What's more is that he pretty much has to get saved by Fujitora.

What does that tell you?
Idgaf.

Non canon movie Uno Card.

Cya.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A non-canon movie that Oda supervised for two years while planning the final arc of the manga.

The Greenbull-Shanks encounter is literally a promo AND a reference to what happens in the movie.
Your problem is literally that I don't give a fuck.

Tired of scaling off of sweating, bleeding, and other shit.

Show me Shanks putting down Kizaru or Ryokugyu in 1 vs 1 then I will give you props.

Without it. Idgaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.