One punch man 151: The Greastest Obstacle

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I have a theory on Saitama, King, WDM and to a lesser Extent Metal Bat on limiters.

With Metal Bat present at Monster Association in this version I wonder how different the outcome will be.

"ONE has said the situation against the Monster Association would have changed if Metal Bat was around." One-Punch Man Interview

Since this didn't happen in the webcomic I wonder if ONE will allow Metal Bat to fight A. Garou or keep him sidelined.

This would confirm the credibility of my theory even more if ONE sidelines Metal Bat or has him engage A. Garou to stalemate or rather similar outcome of their previous fight.

Or I am completely wrong about Metal Bat in my theory.

Edit: Source of ONE's quotes regarding Metal Bat.

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Bad#:~:text=ONE has said that the,if Metal Bat was around.&text=Murata stated that Garou would,fun fact on his stream.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I have a theory on Saitama, King, WDM and to a lesser Extent Metal Bat on limiters.

With Metal Bat present at Monster Association in this version I wonder how different the outcome will be.

"ONE has said the situation against the Monster Association would have changed if Metal Bat was around."

Since this didn't happen in the webcomic I wonder if ONE will allow Metal Bat to fight A. Garou or keep him sidelined.

This would confirm the credibility of my theory even more if ONE sidelines Metal Bat or has him engage A. Garou to stalemate or rather similar outcome of their previous fight.

Or I am completely wrong about Metal Bat in my theory.
ONE??
Post automatically merged:

I alrrady read this earlier, but thanks for the thread Raybobong!!

ONE is the Author and Writer of the Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man.
ONE makes the script.

Murata draws One Punch Man.
Read the Webcomic version to see ONE's version.

Edit: His real name is Tomohiro but he goes by ONE.

Also here's a link to my theory. I know its long because its 4 different theories in one thread. They are connected to one another so I put them together.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/limiters-and-other-theories.18540/

Last edited:
ONE is the Author and Writer of the Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man.
ONE makes the script.

Murata draws One Punch Man.
Read the Webcomic version to see ONE's version.
one helps with the redraw innit to make the narrative better.

this chap was pretty neaat

now AS has enm- i mean something of the sort .. it seems to draw one's spirit out like enma does to haki... and haki is spirit i wonder if that was the inspiration.. but there is a unique spin to to with the realm of concentration aspect.

This one also proves that H.E can creat big balls of plasma and its hard for him to control the temperature or to limit it.. soo @RayanOO what does it add to the Meteor vs H.E?

The King banter never gets old.. just delirious.. and tf is saitama doing playing games when just right at his neighborhood are enemies that pose existential threat lmao

In a nutshell I think this one was more of a brief/informative chapter..

but the vibe is consistent even for such developments

Last edited: