• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because Orochi was just a means to an end
Shouldn't she be worried that one of the heroes was capable of beating the strongest monster? It seems like she just completely forgot about Orochi's existence in this chapter. She should know that it shouldn't be anyone that was a part of the retrieval team that beat him because she had the other cadres handling all of them and she knew that it obviously wasn't Tatsumaki since she was fighting her

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Shouldn't she be worried that one of the heroes was capable of beating the strongest monster? It seems like she just completely forgot about Orochi's existence in this chapter. She should know that it shouldn't be anyone that was a part of the retrieval team that beat him because she had the other cadres handling all of them and she knew that it obviously wasn't Tatsumaki since she was fighting her

I stand corrected, for a split second she was worried about Orochi, and who the hell Saitama is. Unfortunately for her, that worry didn't last too long because she had Tatsumaki breathing down her neck.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think the chapter was not bad but the pacing was a bit weird.

Murata skiped some parts I was interested in : like Amai mask against Fuhrer ugly and when he realised the ugliness of Fuhrer etc. Same with Atomic vs Black sperm.

Tatsu is amazing as always

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.