• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Short chapter but I'll take any chapter that has Fubuki

Also, did anyone else notice, when Fubuki was reminiscing about the Fubuki group she included Saitama, Genos and Bang in it lmao
Haha yeah Fubuki seems to think that Saitama genos bang etc are part of her group now. I love how delusional and crazy she is.

But I admit she honestly impressed me this chapter blocking Rover's beam attack and enhancing the two grandpas.

Rover is one tough little pet.

Little too short chapter. The only thing that seems a little off and might be redrawn is the final attack of the brothers. That attack is normally stronger than the one they used on Elder Centipede but here it doesn't seem that impressive and just a lot of basic hits nothing too special or stylish.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Haha yeah Fubuki seems to think that Saitama genos bang etc are part of her group now. I love how delusional and crazy she is.
She's almost like Luffy in East Blue lmao
"I refuse your refusal"

But I admit she honestly impressed me this chapter blocking Rover's beam attack and enhancing the two grandpas.

Rover is one tough little pet.

Little too short chapter. The only thing that seems a little off and might be redrawn is the final attack of the brothers. That attack is normally stronger than the one they used on Elder Centipede but here it doesn't seem that impressive and just a lot of basic hits nothing too special or stylish
I was impressed too that she was willing to sacrifice herself to save them, considering Bang was an s-class hero too! And I was even more impressed by Bang and his bro fending off the energy beam together. Fubuki's enhancement + any s-class hero will be super OP

Status
Not open for further replies.