One Punch Man - Chapter 127: Demons Combined!

Rate The Chapter:

• Blew My Mind

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Great

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

It seems King has a special power as well. The ability to see transparent being or maybe it is just his insting.

Also there is human in monster association. Interesting. I thought she is a monster. I think Tatsumaki will still low diff her since Tatsumaki easily withstood 300x gravity.

It seems King has a special power as well. The ability to see
No. A few chapter ago King was tricked by a monster which transformed into the kid to sneak attack him after getting close to him, but got too scared by King and died from it lol. In this chapter King thought the Kid was a transformed monster too which tried to trick him again - but the Kid was real and there was randomly a transparent monster behind the Kid. The monster thought King was talking to him, while he was actually talking to the kid. You can see it by Kings face expression that it was pure luck again and he didn't expected the monter at all.

I am glad Orochi is stil alive, otherwise it would be a big waste. All the build up would be for nothing.
I am curious what is gonna happen with him now. Will they ''merge'' or something? I really hope Orochi gets a huge comeback!

And Psykos like always :eeke::hohoho:

N

NeutralWatcher

No. A few chapter ago King was tricked by a monster which transformed into the kid to sneak attack him after getting close to him, but got too scared by King and died from it lol. In this chapter King thought the Kid was a transformed monster too which tried to trick him again - but the Kid was real and there was randomly a transparent monster behind the Kid. The monster thought King was talking to him, while he was actually talking to the kid. You can see it by Kings face expression that it was pure luck again and he didn't expected the monter at all.

I am glad Orochi is stil alive, otherwise it would be a big waste. All the build up would be for nothing.
I am curious what is gonna happen with him now. Will they ''merge'' or something? I really hope Orochi gets a huge comeback!

And Psykos like always :eeke::hohoho:
So King's real strength is his luck. I actually read a theory that if King controls gigantic robot like megazord he will be OP since King is the best gamer in the game. He will control that gigantic robot just like he controls his game characters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Do Orochii returns in the Original OPM as well? Because i dont think he did, or the original drawing betrayed me.
Since i did skip chapters n pages at times. Wait does that mean i betrayed it? :usosmug:

Good read i guess.
That trolley ride with Saitama n Flashy Flash must have been fun for that Monster.
Nah. Orochi never existed in the original.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Did not see that coming at all. Hoping for an Orochi vs Tatsumaki of sorts, Orochi vs Flashy, or both. Hope he's not just there to prop up Pyschos for a bit only to get sent packing right away.

The Amai Mask and Tatsumaki exchange was hilarious. This dude was as desperate as can be lmfao, got unlucky with Tatsumaki being on the call.

apparently orochi is also a dragon level just like the rest? i thought he is higher than that since he's called monster king and has that invincible vibe, but his subordinates like homeless emperor black sperm etc are on the same level as him?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
apparently orochi is also a dragon level just like the rest? i thought he is higher than that since he's called monster king and has that invincible vibe, but his subordinates like homeless emperor black sperm etc are on the same level as him?
Well even Boros was only listed as Dragon+.

And he would level the entire Monster Association at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.