One Punch Man Chapter 157 : Bad Boys

Bogard

You can't win
Didn't expected Garou to team up with Metal Bat, with Garou showing more and more human side. This development didn't happen in the webcomic, so i wonder what would turn him into full evil, but judging by his earlier battle against Metal Bat as a human, with the growing relation between them, it was a nice touch to end up teaming with one another, eventhough it probably will not last long

That serious punch it feels like Saitama can destroy planets with his fists abnormal truly abnormal

Garou was never bad but just misunderstood he wants power and he doesn't care where it comes from be it from Monsters or something else yet he didn't lose his humanity
That's really nice and interesting he is gonna become a hybrid monster/human
Physical and emotional

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I love Metal Bat but I could have done without this chapter, we didn't need this soft version of Garou so soon. He should be unhinged rn, not being more of a hero than the actual heroes. The subtlety is gone now, Garou is a full fledged hero at this point he might as well apply for his license. We don't even need Saitama to point it out anymore.