One Punch Man, Chapter 173: Secret Intel

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Finally someone told them all:steef:
And they still ain't buying it lmao

But at least Metal Knight now knows Saitama is stronger than he looks. And Zombieman is open to the possibility of there being more to it.

I loved the Amai Mask tease. I hope that arc delivers, considering the changes in the manga so far
Post automatically merged:

Are they skipping Esper Sisters Arc? What happened to Psychos?
Let's hope not. Maybe one of the next chapters will tackle that, since the manga doesn't follow the flow of the wc 1:1

Tbh I see entire Story till Garou's Defeat as First Saga (Which focused on Monsters)

Second Saga will now focus on Heroes, Humans and multiple ways they can grow Stronger

After that I expect Story to take similar route to DBZ and start exploring beyond Earth

So before they reach that Part, imo most Heroes need to be at least +Dragon Level (Basically Dragon Level become Easy to them just like Demons currently are)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Bruh Blast's friend is clearly from Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) reference :crazwhat:

and this chapter give us so many information. :pepebusi:

And lets wait when Murata gonna redraw this chapter :josad::snoopy:

Good chapter.
There are already 6+1 S-Class Hero know / begin to think about Saitama, if i count it right.
Post automatically merged:

Are they skipping Esper Sisters Arc? What happened to Psychos?
i hope its not going to be skipped. Realtionship between saitama and tatsumaki is pretty good.

Last edited: