Op team.

4 Yonkos(old ones) (prime beard)
3 admirals(classic three)
Fujitora
Sengoku
Garpdr
Prime rayleigh
Bullet(non Canon)
Golden lion(assume he can lift anything without touching)
Enel
Mihawk
Katakuri
Marco
.. Monster trio.

VS
Thanos
Magneto
Thor
Adam warlock
Captain marvel
Scarlett witch
Cap(with hammer) +Iron man
Ice man
One & only hulk
Spiderman
Dr. Strange
Ronan
(not including odin & dormamu they are too op)

What are your views

How long the fight will continue
@Admiral Lee Hung

This is MCU I am talking about

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

The question is...Is this the MCU version or the comic version? If its the latter, they get molly whopped off the field by Captain Marvel alone.

Most Marvel Comic characters are at their best Star Level or higher. Scarlet Witch for example is multiverse tier,Thanos with TOAA Power is an outer god.

But even the MCU Doctor Strange with Time Stone ist to much haxed for the entire OP universe. Without he's small country level and have the magic card on his side. No,this is a stomp either way.

Last edited:
Dependent on the version. Team One Piece has a chance against MCU, but if we going against Marvel Comics (Not only the Ultimates) then many of them could mostly solo. Going with Marvel Comics:

Thanos (Especially with IG, CC and HotU) rapes by blinking
Magneto (Stops a planetlevel attack and can filter the iron of your blood) he stomps most of the OP verse horribly
Thor (Rune King Thor) stomps, RKT blinks the HST.
Adam warlock stomps
Captain marvel stomps
Scarlett witch stomps
Cap(with hammer) Iron man Cap has a chance, but i don´t see him winning against the logia. Iron man would win probably
Ice man stomps
One & only hulk stomps mostly
Spiderman Even spiderman has an answer against many OP characters, but i don´t think he could beat everyone.
Dr. Strange stomps
Ronan stomps

Dependent on the version. Team One Piece has a chance against MCU, but if we going against Marvel Comics (Not only the Ultimates) then many of them could mostly solo. Going with Marvel Comics:

Thanos (Especially with IG, CC and HotU) rapes by blinking
Magneto (Stops a planetlevel attack and can filter the iron of your blood) he stomps most of the OP verse horribly
Thor (Rune King Thor) stomps, RKT blinks the HST.
Adam warlock stomps
Captain marvel stomps
Scarlett witch stomps
Cap(with hammer) Iron man Cap has a chance, but i don´t see him winning against the logia. Iron man would win probably
Ice man stomps
One & only hulk stomps mostly
Spiderman Even spiderman has an answer against many OP characters, but i don´t think he could beat everyone.
Dr. Strange stomps
Ronan stomps

MCU? Ok, then:

Thanos: With IG he still stomps (Only problem here i see is speed, where someone like Kizaru should blitz most, if not everyone here).
Magneto: Loses, because of his low speed and weak durability.
Thor: Could beat everyone, but stops against the Logia.
Adam warlock: Don´t know.
Captain marvel: The same like Thor, she stops against Logia.
Scarlett witch: Don´t know, i think she gets blitzed.
Cap(with hammer) +Iron man: I don´t see that Captain America is fast enough too keep up with most of OP characters in this list. Also even he has no answer against Logia. Don´t know where Iron Man stops.
Ice man: Not fast enough, stops against most of the OP characters.
One & only hulk: No answer against Logia.
Spiderman: Spiderman get´s hard stomped by everyone from Team One Piece.
Dr. Strange: Speedwise he should be in trouble. Based on abilities he could everyone from team One Piece just BFR.
Ronan: Don´t know.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
MCU? Ok, then:

Thanos: With IG he still stomps (Only problem here i see is speed, where someone like Kizaru should blitz most, if not everyone here).
Magneto: Loses, because of his low speed and weak durability.
Thor: Could beat everyone, but stops against the Logia.
Adam warlock: Don´t know.
Captain marvel: The same like Thor, she stops against Logia.
Scarlett witch: Don´t know, i think she gets blitzed.
Cap(with hammer) +Iron man: I don´t see that Captain America is fast enough too keep up with most of OP characters in this list. Also even he has no answer against Logia. Don´t know where Iron Man stops.
Ice man: Not fast enough, stops against most of the OP characters.
One & only hulk: No answer against Logia.
Spiderman: Spiderman get´s hard stomped by everyone from Team One Piece.
Dr. Strange: Speedwise he should be in trouble. Based on abilities he could everyone from team One Piece just BFR.
Ronan: Don´t know.

Hey, nice to read from you!

I guess you miss one Point here. The Point is, Iron Man f.e. is pretty smart and if he gets any clue of the fact that DF-User have Problems with sea-water, he will find a way to flood every area there are fighting in.

S

stealthblack

from the movies, op chars they could maybe own everyone including thanos without the IG completed. from the comics, no chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, nice to read from you!

I guess you miss one Point here. The Point is, Iron Man f.e. is pretty smart and if he gets any clue of the fact that DF-User have Problems with sea-water, he will find a way to flood every area there are fighting in.
Well, i am not very familiar with the movies, so i could only give my assessment based on that what i found.

Worst

Custom title
MCU without any infinity stone i say the OP verse can take it quite easy if there is even 1 infinity stone whovere have it can solo all the OP verse i mean with 1 finity stone gives you godlike powers no OP character can match that.

in the movies Marvel characters are nerfed a lot they physically are no match for OP characters speed/strength

while if it's comics almost all of them can solo the OP verse easily