Naval Battle Open Sea (Paradise)

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The ship lurched and heaved beneath me. One might think this would make me stumble.. I however did not lose my balance at all... Because I was hanging from one of the ship's masts having dug my fingers into the wood as to not fall. Small pieces of food falling from time to time. The sun was shining, the sea beautiful..

"Skoll! Find a more stable position so the ship stabilizes!" Even though this ship is pretty huge by my standards, it simply wasn't as massive as the old ship The Swan Pirates smashed at Reverse Mountain. As such, even if we could fit Skoll onboard, he had to shift position according to how the waves hit us. Lest the ship's messed up balance threatened to capsize us. It had been going on for ages already.. Or it felt like it at least. I had already lost track of time. However that might have just been myself that had such a problem.

My hat thankfully provided shade for my head and at times hid my miserable face from view. My hand digging through my clothes as I pulled out my Devil Fruit just to check that it was alright.

Its strange.. All the things that has happened in such a short timeframe, and not a scratch on the damn fruit. Its downright incredible. Heck, even the Troll's Club is in pristine condition.

The Devil Fruit were constantly on my person, the Troll's Club however were now stashed in the ship's cabin I was using. It was a little too cumbersome to carry around everywhere.. And the Devil Fruit could at least be hidden away from sight.

As things stood I had pretty much nothing to do.. Can't be useful and can't kill anyone.. Not yet.. Soon though the streets of Alabasta will run red with blood. Its been a strange recently.. Things moved quickly, I've hardly had time for true rest.. Thinking about it, there was one thing that puzzled me back then..

Turning my head I spotted Hakucha and without further ado I bellowed:

"Hey Captain! Back in Loguetown I think it was you that called me something... Samburai!? No.. It was samurai! Whats that!? "

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Conjuration ov Sleep Daemons
Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Skoll
Hakucha

The Black Death sails through the open waves of the Grand Line, the sky appeared deceptively calm as the aggressive waves below smashed into the ship with force. In the middle of the ship, Skoll sits facing forward with both of his legs hanging off both sides of the ship, his feat underneath the sea water as he is pulled precariously forward by the ship beneath him. He does his best to resist the motion of the ship below so that he doesn’t accidentally lean forward and crack the center mast, or lean backwards and crack the mast behind him. He rests Tartarus across his legs in an attempt to weigh himself down and keep himself in place, though the surprising aggression of the moving ship beneath him makes this difficult.

As Skoll stares blankly ahead in mild annoyance, he hears a command from his crewmate below him:

"Skoll! Find a more stable position so the ship stabilizes!"
A more stable position?

Skoll looks downwards towards where Kyria hangs.

Is that supposed to be a joke?

“Well, I didn’t want to say this back when we first set sail,” Skoll’s giant voice booms down towards his fellow sailers. “But I’m fairly certain that if I move from this position, this ship will either capsize or sink.”

Upon the bowsprit, Hakucha sat facing the endless expanse of ocean in front of her. Her previous jovial-ness had transitioned into a deep boredom as the ship advanced through the waves with no land in sight. Hakucha rested her chin into both of her hands as she clenched her brow in annoyance.

Is this really the Grand Line?? This is so boring! I’m more likely to die of boredom than actually make it to Alabasta!

Hakucha’s musings were interrupted by a voice to her rear:

"Hey Captain! Back in Loguetown I think it was you that called me something... Samburai!? No.. It was samurai! Whats that!? "
Hakucha turns around and looks confusedly at Kyria.

What? You mean you aren’t a Samurai then?

Hakucha rotates her body to where she is sitting and facing Kyria, her left eyebrow raised in confusion.

“…You know, like a Samurai from the land of Wano? A nation of powerful Swordsmen in the New World that even the World Government fears, or whatever? I always thought that the Samurai of Wano were world famous,.have you really not heard of them?”

@Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Near the helm of the Black Death, Katsumi threw on a black T Shirt while grimacing at the sound of the ship loudly creaking under the weight of the giant. The waves battered below like a child throwing a tantrum, despite the calm skies up above. The ocean didnt seem to be in good mood.

I will never get used to the bipolar weather of the Grandline. And the New World is even worse, at this rate the ship might cap size before we even get to Alabasta.

His thoughts were inturrupted by the interactions of the Swan Pirates, the conversation between Hakucha and Kyria specifically catching his attention.

Katsumi raised his brow in curiosity, now leaning himself onto the railing.

Funny. I assumed he was a fellow Wano native as well. However for a swordsman, it disappointing that he has never atleast heard of Samurai.

Hakucha rotates her body to where she is sitting and facing Kyria, her left eyebrow raised in confusion.

“…You know, like a Samurai from the land of Wano? A nation of powerful Swordsmen in the New World that even the World Government fears, or whatever? I always thought that the Samurai of Wano were world famous,.have you really not heard of them?
Katsumi cleared his throat before finally chiming in.

"The country of Wano is closed off. Most of the world barely knows anything about us Wano Natives, while my people barely know anything about the rest of the world due to the borders being shut...."

He cast his gaze towards Kyria. Though his face remained blank, his crimson colored eyes sparkled in amusement.

"I would have expected a swordsman like you to atleast have heard of Samurai. Considering you dress like a Ronin."

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Jiihad

Last edited:
Narrating.
Thinking.
"Speaking"

Malcolm had been quietly leaning against a section of the ship's railing near his fellow crew mates. While he had initially been content to stew in silence for a while after the day's events thus far, a topic had arisen that caught his notice, especially when Rihan's subordinate offered his own insight.
Katsumi cleared his throat before finally chiming in.

"The country of Wano is a closed off country. Most of the world barely know anything about us Wano Natives, while my people barely know anything about the rest of the world due to the borders being shut...."

He cast his gaze towards Kyria. Though his face remained blank, his crimson colored eyes sparkled in amusement.

"I would have expected a swordsman like you to atleast have heard of Samurai. Considering you dress like a Ronin."
Ohoohhhh.~

Casually easing himself into the conversation, Malcolm looked over to Katsumi with visible interest.

"Just now Katsumi, thou said "about us" and "my people". The way with which thy chooses thine words makes it sound as if thee doth hail from the land of Wano itself?"

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration
Yes- Thought

Shutting my cabin door behind me the bright rays of sunlight welcomed me into their embrace once more. As much as I would rather have some clouds swallow it up for the foreseeable future(or atleast a few hours, whichever one came first) I was able to catch the end of what Katsumi was saying and what Malcolm had added to the conversation

Hmm, Katsumi told em huh?

Finally joining up with the rest of the group, I raked my sight over our duct taped pirate alliance. It seemed we were getting along well enough considering the circumstances, atleast if Katsumi sharing something about himself is any indicator

“Maa maa Katsumi, what’s this? You jus casually sharing personal info with people we jus met? That’s not like you at all, I had to be chained to a wall in Impel Down with you for months before I got that privilege why they get to skip tha quiet broody faze…..”

I jokingly poked at my friend while simultaneously inserting myself into the group talk we were apparently having or going to have. Reaching my right hand up I fixed the gold chain on my neck, adjusting it into a more comfortable setting laying on top of the white tank top, while adjusting I couldn’t help but have my attention drawn to the matching bracelet that adorned said wrist. I had swapped out for my previously soaked cardigan(wasn’t about to get baked on the next island, nope! GrandLine wasn’t gonna slap my head twice in a row like that!) I had also exchanged my joggers(soaked with sweat as well) for a different pair, these were a crimson red with white cuffs around the ankles and waist, finishing up with a white stripe down the right and left sides

My footwear also got swapped, I now spotted a pair of wooden Getas since all that sweat on my feet and all that walking made my slippers smell like ass, so I jus left them on the lighthouse(also as my little mark that I was there). Pausing my sight onto Skoll(as I had overheard him being called a little while ago) I couldn’t help but wince at the stress the wood of our ship was forced to endure

“……he’s not gonna sink this bitch is he?”

@Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

“Well, I didn’t want to say this back when we first set sail,” Skoll’s giant voice booms down towards his fellow sailers. “But I’m fairly certain that if I move from this position, this ship will either capsize or sink.”
.. I hung my head in exhasperation at the ridiculous situation we found ourselves in. I swear.. We're some pretty powerful individuals that is going to shake the fundations of this world.. And we're having trouble not capsizing already.. So much for flair and style.
Hakucha's voice drifted towards me with the wind:
“…You know, like a Samurai from the land of Wano? A nation of powerful Swordsmen in the New World that even the World Government fears, or whatever? I always thought that the Samurai of Wano were world famous,.have you really not heard of them?”
I grew very silent while I pondered this set of news for a while.
"The country of Wano is closed off. Most of the world barely knows anything about us Wano Natives, while my people barely know anything about the rest of the world due to the borders being shut...."

.. I dress like one.. Wano eh? Never been told about anything like that.. Did my father know? He's got to have known or this would make no sense.
"Just now Katsumi, thou said "about us" and "my people". The way with which thy chooses thine words makes it sound as if thee doth hail from the land of Wano itself?"
One person after another chose to give me tidbits of information. Had I not been preoccupied by my own confusion I might have softened over how little secrecy and guile existed on this ship. Rihan seemed to echo this part as he said:
“Maa maa Katsumi, what’s this? You jus casually sharing personal info with people we jus met? That’s not like you at all, I had to be chained to a wall in Impel Down with you for months before I got that privilege why they get to skip tha quiet broody faze…..”
My eyes widened in sudden surprise Impel Down!? That cursed place.. How did they get out!!?

Mulling all these pieces of information over I cleared my throat as I released my grip in the mast and let myself drop down onto the deck with a thud. I keep throwing myself from high places don't I? I'm starting to wonder if I actually like it...

Looking around at everyone, I decided I'd admit just how little I knew:

"I.. I've never heard about any of this.. These clothes eh? Its the same style of clothes my father would wear on special occasions.. Of course his clothes were much more extravagant than what I'm wearing of course". I took a breath to center myself

"The clothes I am wearing is something that was custom made for me when I left a Revolutionary training base when I broke ties with them and set out on my own, sort of going away present".

Then I let my anger and malice come to the surface as bloodlust permeated my whole being. "Impel Down eh? If there's one other place I'd crush to rubble.. It would be that place".

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Jiihad

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha
Skoll

Still sitting legs crossed upon the bowsprit, Hakucha’s eyes went wide as her gaze jumped back and forth between Katsumi and Malcolm.

What?? He’s actually from Wano? But he looks nothing like…well…

Hakucha looks at Kyria.

…That, I guess…

Hakucha reaches into one of her pouches on her belt and pulls out a peanut, tossing it into her mouth and chewing intensely as her wide eyed face jumped back and forth between her crew mates and allies. She didn’t dare to interrupt this conversation.

“……he’s not gonna sink this bitch is he?”
Skoll’s white eyes dart down towards Rihan at the question, the rest of his body holding still, almost as if he were a giant statue.

“We should be fine, so long as I sit perfectly still until we reach Alabasta.”

Skoll’s eyes look blankly back ahead.

…Shouldn’t be too hard right?

Hakucha, hearing Skoll’s words, facepalms loud enough for her hand to audibly smack her face.

We’re fucked. Every time he takes a step forward an earthquake happens, and he thinks he can keep completely still until we reach Alabasta…

"I.. I've never heard about any of this.. These clothes eh? Its the same style of clothes my father would wear on special occasions.. Of course his clothes were much more extravagant than what I'm wearing of course"
Hakucha throws another peanut into her mouth and stares at Kyria intently as the conversation continues.

"Impel Down eh? If there's one other place I'd crush to rubble.. It would be that place".
A bead of sweat pours down Hakucha’s brow as a dizziness pours over her.

Is there anything he doesn’t want to violently kill?? Kyria’s going to get us into a fight with the whole damn world at this rate!

Suddenly, a very subtle noise catches Hakucha’s attention. She turns her upper body out towards the ocean in front of them and looks out towards the Horizon. The completely clear sky seemed as unimposing as ever.

…Strange..I thought I heard-

“Thunder.” Skoll’s giant voice booms over the ship.

Hakucha turns and looks up at the motionless giant.

“I don’t mean to cut this conversation short, but we’re sailing straight for a storm.”

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

???

Casually easing himself into the conversation, Malcolm looked over to Katsumi with visible interest.

Katsumi looked in the direction of the old man. He closed his eyes before taking a deep breathe.

"Yes. Im from the region of Kuri. A place that was ruled by the Daiyamo Kozuki Oden, before the Emperor Kaido and his Beast Pirates came and took the country for themselves."

Finally joining up with the rest of the group, I raked my sight over our duct taped pirate alliance. It seemed we were getting along well enough considering the circumstances, atleast if Katsumi sharing something about himself is any indicator

Katsumi's gaze quickly switched to Rihan, who had just walked onto the deck. He smirked and ran his hand through his hair to keep up the messy look of his locs.

"Don't take it personal Captain. I dont normally like sharing too much about myself. Impel down was a hell hole and I had lost the people I cared about before then ending up in that place. Right now all that's on my mind is wreaking havoc on the World Government, killing the celestial dragons and finding a certain someone..."

His smirk faded. His face melted into a blank expression as his mind began disassociating from his surroundings. A darkness had fallen over Katsumi's mind, as bad memories began flooding into his mind at such a rate that made him clentch his fists in grief, anger and self loathing. He stood up and stepped away from the railing and closed his eye's as they felt heavy.

If I wasnt so weak, maybe we would have been able to escape together... I thought I was way stronger now since experiencing the horrors of Impel Down. But back then I still had to run from Isuka. What if Rihan had been killed too? What if..

Stop being so hard on yourself.

Katsumi's eyes shot open in surprise. Beads of sweat now flowed heavily from his forehead as his heart raced. Badump! Badump! Badump!

That sounded like..

He didnt get to finish that thought however, as the Giant's voice boomed loudly snapping him back to reality.

“I don’t mean to cut this conversation short, but we’re sailing straight for a storm.”
Katsumi shook his head and wiped off his brow. Then he shouted out to Rihan.

"You heard that Rihan? Looks like the bipolar weather of the Grandline strikes again."

He took a step behind the helm and held onto it. His face holding a grim expression.

The problem now is whether or not that giant can keep completely still for what's about to come. Any wrong move andthe ship cap sizes. And I dont Rihan would be able to carry us all after that.

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad

"Yes. Im from the region of Kuri. A place that was ruled by the Daiyamo Kozuki Oden, before the Emperor Kaido and his Beast Pirates came and took the country for themselves."
Malcolm was quite pleased at Katsumi's confirmation to his question as well the information that Rihan's first mate offered up freely regarding the ancestral homeland of his great grandfather Sasaki.

Before Malcolm had a chance to follow up with more queries regarding Wano, Katsumi's Captain entered the conversation and made a claim that completely floored Malcolm.
At Rihan's casual declaration of his supposed imprisonment in the most inescapable jail to have ever existed, Malcolm could not prevent his eyes widening in shock before they quickly narrowed with unrestrained suspicion, the wrinkles across his face deepening as they did so.

Surely this whelp doth jest? For him to hath escaped that foul dungeon would be a feat worthy of him....

However, the elderly mercenary could not sense any signs of deception from Rihan nor could he rattle his brain for any logical explanation as to why Rihan would make a false claim, especially one as outlandish as this.

Worst of all, Malcolm's gut instinct, in protest against any and all flimsy explanations that his mind could conjure, was that Rihan was indeed being truthful.

This is..... Exceedingly concerning.
"Don't take it personal Captain. I dont normally like sharing too much about myself. Impel down was a hell hole and I had lost the people I cared about before then ending up in that place. Right now all that's on my mind is wreaking havoc on the World Government, killing the celestial dragons and finding a certain someone..."
Yet again was Malcolm was taken by surprise, though his reaction to this reveal of Katsumi's motivations was visibly unnoticeable, especially compared to his reaction to Rihan's bombshell statement.

Veritably, it is not by chance that mine Captain has come across these two individuals. Mine mistress's eye hath keenly observed this fateful meeting. That being said....

What was currently concerning Malcolm was the lack of 'threads' connecting the two crews. Back in Loguetown, his mind's eye could perceive the intricate 'threads' weaved by his beloved Lady between himself and what were to soon become his crew mates.

Here however, despite a common ground between the two crews regarding a shared history of injustice at the hands of the Celestial Dragons, Malcolm could not perceive any 'threads' that connected the Swan Pirates to their Nex allies.

No, he could only perceive two sets of opposing 'threads' that ran parallel to each other.

This is no mistake but what doth it mean?
"I.. I've never heard about any of this.. These clothes eh? Its the same style of clothes my father would wear on special occasions.. Of course his clothes were much more extravagant than what I'm wearing of course". I took a breath to center myself

"The clothes I am wearing is something that was custom made for me when I left a Revolutionary training base when I broke ties with them and set out on my own, sort of going away present".

Then I let my anger and malice come to the surface as bloodlust permeated my whole being. "Impel Down eh? If there's one other place I'd crush to rubble.. It would be that place".
Deciding that a momentary reprieve from his troubled thoughts regarding his crew's temporary allies was in order, Malcolm listened intently to Kyria's words.

Ah yes, Kyria doth mentioned that his father was sentenced to that vile monument to government sanctioned sadism. His zealous hatred is quite vindicated in this case.

Malcolm was uncertain whether to be irritated by the approaching bad weather or be relieved at the distraction that it brought.

Relaxing himself into a more suitable mindset to deal with the approaching inconvenience, Malcolm addressed those around him.

"Since I doth possess considerable skill in both navigation and in manning the helm then I should stay on deck. If Mister Rihan would permit me to then I would be more than willing to steer the ship at his request."

Looking up towards the mightiest figure amongst them, Malcolm addressed the giant on the ship.

"Mine dear Skoll, perhaps thou could use thine senses to detect any errant waves or other such potentially dangerous weather related phenomena that might escape our collective notice down here? It could mayhaps assist our endeavor against the coming storm."

With his idea touted to his colossal colleague, Malcolm casually walked past Rihan's right shoulder, his steps halting about a foot behind the Nex captain.

Turning his head slightly so that his eyes, completely devoid of their usual mirth, bored into the back of the Fishman's skull, Malcolm spoke in an even tone that betrayed no emotion.

"Before the oncoming pandemonium doth strike, would thee perhaps be kind enough to humor an elderly soul with an answer but for only a single question regarding thine confinement in Impel Down?"

Malcolm turned his stone cold face forwards as he allowed a moment of silence to hang in the air.

"What level?"

@Jiihad @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Continuing to look at tha giant as he formulated his response to me, he decided at last to share his confidence to not kill us all on accident

“We should be fine, so long as I sit perfectly still until we reach Alabasta.”

We’re fucking doomed

Snapping my eyes away from tha giant who was imitating a statue and onto Kyria, since it was borderline impossible to not feel a random spike of blood lust permeating from his being. Anyone weaker than the 5 who occupied Thad Black Deaths deck would’ve crumbled under the Nauseating feeling the samurai garbed man was exuding

Impel Down eh? If there's one other place I'd crush to rubble.. It would be that place".

Although hearing what he said did bring a grin to my face as well as a bark of a laugh ripping from my vocal chords

Ha! You’re not tha only one, that shit should be illegal. I know we’re criminals but that shit was inhumane it’s gotta violate some kinda Geneva Convention or sum. Maybe you’re not so bad after all…..

Flickering my attention to the Pirate Giant, since it seemed he was about to tell us something he had jus noticed

I don’t mean to cut this conversation short, but we’re sailing straight for a storm.”

Yea I heard that too, let’s start tying shit down and get prepared jus in case shit does hit tha fan. We don’t know what could be going head first into so I’d like to be a lil more cautious atleast tha first time. We kan politic once were outta this weather system

Don't take it personal Captain. I dont normally like sharing too much about myself. Impel down was a hell hole and I had lost the people I cared about before then ending up in that place. Right now all that's on my mind is wreaking havoc on the World Government, killing the celestial dragons and finding a certain someone..."

Oh trust me, tha havoc will be wreaked. They’ve been treating Fishman like dog shit for centuries now jus cause we’re different from them. We’ve been ostracized and treated like 3rd rate beings due to their ignorance while they dine in opulence that was earned off tha blood, sweat, slave labor and exploitation of my people. Never once considering we jus wanted normal lives on tha surface, never once considering their billfold sufficiently lined, never once acknowledging that they have profited enough off tha dead bodies of my brethren. It was never enough for those pitiful excuse of so called people

Reigning in my fury at remembering what I saw those who looked like me suffer through as a child I tightly slammed my left fist shut, nails digging into my palm. Scraping and slightly gouging at the calloused terrain that covered the flesh of my palm. Rivulets of vermillion liquid dribbled down through my fingers, leisurely raining upon the ships exterior. Slowly but steadily darkening the area below my hand

Tha ends justify tha means, no sacrifice is too great, all other lives are inconsequential stacked next to your desires and wants. That’s tha lesson tha World Government taught us day after day, dead body after dead body. I’ll make sure to show them that tha lesson stuck…..

Faintly hearing Katsumi voice through the fog of old memories better left forgotten and murky, opaquely shielded into the recesses of subconsciousness.

You heard that Rihan? Looks like the bipolar weather of the Grandline strikes again."

Weather….that’s right, we still gotta navigate these waters. This shit shifts and changes at tha drop of a hat

Letting out a breath I’d been holding onto without realizing. I huffed, placing my unbloodied right hand flat against the back of my neck. Rubbing it back and forth while titling my head back ever so slightly in an attempt to keep the nightmares those past thoughts were sure to plant in the soil of my thoughts later at bay. Before acknowledging his statement with a slight nod

Yes yes, let’s jus battle mother fuckin nature again for tha 48th time today. Yay! What fun….

I finished lamely before flicking my hand to the side, slinging the droplets of blood onto our ships wood splatters marring the deck

Seeing the supposed old timer of the bunch step forward with his suggestion to best handle our oncoming dilemma, I made sure to peer into his direction, giving him my attention for tha time being

Since I doth possess considerable skill in both navigation and in manning the helm then I should stay on deck. If Mister Rihan would permit me to then I would be more than willing to steer the ship at his request.

By all means OG, have at it, neither Katsumi nor I have any real skill in navigation so do ya thang

Having said my piece I watched him tell Skoll of an idea to try and sense for any disruptions upcoming so we could be better prepared for it. Although on his trek past myself and towards the Ships wheel. I noticed he halted and felt his gaze bore into the back of my head, feeling the hairs on the back of my neck start to stand up I was about to address him, when he suddenly spoke up

"Before the oncoming pandemonium doth strike, would thee perhaps be kind enough to humor an elderly soul with an answer but for only a single question regarding thine confinement in Impel Down?"

Malcolm turned his stone cold face forwards as he allowed a moment of silence to hang in the air.

"What level?"

What level? Fuck is h-oh he just mean Impel Down…..

Turning myself halfway towards Malcolm I locked sight with him this time to see if I could better read him. Before resoonding

Level 2, that’s tha floor Katsumi and I were housed on. Why you ask?

As if to punctuate our back and forth, a flash of lightning illuminated the sky behind myself not a second later another crack of Thunder made its presence known as its sound vibrated through our bodies. The sky rapidly darkening and the clouds rolling onto each other. The ships sails billowing through the winds picking up adding to the waves that crashed against the ship increasing it’s rocking

Skoll was right….a storm was upon us

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

My eyes widened imperceptibly. Kaido eh... Those Emperors have a lot of power.. However, none of them seem to be willing to break the balance of the world.. Closest that I know of was Whitebeard at Marineford.
Katsumi also seemed to take what Rihan had said earlier about opening up faster to what could be considered strangers compared to someone that had suffered the same injustice as himself in Impel Down.

Hearing this a manic grin spread accross my face while the wind picked up and blew my hair wildy about my face. Ahahahahaha YES! Someone that bloody knows! Death!!! Death to all those accursed so called dragons!!
Oh trust me, tha havoc will be wreaked. They’ve been treating Fishman like dog shit for centuries now jus cause we’re different from them. We’ve been ostracized and treated like 3rd rate beings due to their ignorance while they dine in opulence that was earned off tha blood, sweat, slave labor and exploitation of my people. Never once considering we jus wanted normal lives on tha surface, never once considering their billfold sufficiently lined, never once acknowledging that they have profited enough off tha dead bodies of my brethren. It was never enough for those pitiful excuse of so called people
My head turned so fast to Rihan that a lesser man would have only seen a blur before my manic grin, malice and bloodlust would have made it feel like a hot fire were choking them.

Ha! You’re not tha only one, that shit should be illegal. I know we’re criminals but that shit was inhumane it’s gotta violate some kinda Geneva Convention or sum. Maybe you’re not so bad after all…..
My face seemed paused in time for a moment. What the hell is Geneva Convention? Having nothing to add to this I simply kept my trap shut.

In a blur I had turned around and were staring intently as black clouds started rolling in. Not knowing whether I welcomed this madness or if it gave me pause.
"You heard that Rihan? Looks like the bipolar weather of the Grandline strikes again."
Yes yes, let’s jus battle mother fuckin nature again for tha 48th time today. Yay! What fun….
"Since I doth possess considerable skill in both navigation and in manning the helm then I should stay on deck. If Mister Rihan would permit me to then I would be more than willing to steer the ship at his request."
By all means OG, have at it, neither Katsumi nor I have any real skill in navigation so do ya thang
Thankfully we have Malcolm here, with him maybe we can weather this storm.. Then I remembered the tragic failure of trying to cross over Reverse Mountain. Then again... Maybe we're just cursed.

"Mine dear Skoll, perhaps thou could use thine senses to detect any errant waves or other such potentially dangerous weather related phenomena that might escape our collective notice down here? It could mayhaps assist our endeavor against the coming storm."

With his idea touted to his colossal colleague, Malcolm casually walked past Rihan's right shoulder, his steps halting about a foot behind the Nex captain.

Turning his head slightly so that his eyes, completely devoid of their usual mirth, bored into the back of the Fishman's skull, Malcolm spoke in an even tone that betrayed no emotion.

"What level?"
My face contorted in annoyance as an old grieviance resurfaced. What does he mean by level? Its obviously has something to do with that fucking place Impel Down.. Why the hell did everyone at the Revolutionary base refuse me any information!!?

Lightning cracked the sky in a blinding light that would have blinded me a few months prior. The thunder that followed actually caused pain to my ears. Blinking I stared at the sky.. Perhaps I should try that?

In a flash, both metaphorically and in the literal sense as another flash split the sky. I found myself holding one of my swords with my right hand as haki exploded from within me and the blade shifted rapidly from blank to black, then to flame-patterened and crimson and finally a blood fog surrounded it. As I held my sword horizontally over my shoulder as I once again performed the all too familiar circular swing that I had become so accustomed and fond off. The air projectile tore up towards the tumbling wrathful clouds as one could almost see the wind being stopped in its tracks. Just before my attack actually touched the clouds, a bolt of lightning actually shot out and hit it. The explosion was massive as my attack was annihilated. The bolt of lightning spread outwards in many smaller snakes across the sky. The cloud itself was blown to smithereens, but it was only the smallest of reprieves as other clouds rushed to and filled the void.

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 12 Agility: + 30 Vitality: + 12
Strength: 71 + 12 = 83
Large Building Level
Agility: 56 + 30 = 86
86x2= 172
-Reaction: 86 Massively Hypersonic Reactions
-Movement: 86 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Vitality: 71 +12 = 83
83x2=166
-Resilience: 83 Town Level
-Endurance: 83 Vast Endurance
-Can perform the highest tier of attacks 5-7 times in combat
Haki: 61
81-99 Vast Endurance

Haki can be used for 6 turns straight with a 2 turn cooldown.
61x2=122
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki: 41
Fighting Style: 41
41x2=82
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 82

-Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
My base strength 83 Large Building Level
Haki Emmison which is rank A
Gives me an attack which is Small Island Level
My eyebrows rose as a look of surprise adorned my face.

"... That didn't help much.."

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Skoll
Hakucha

In a matter of minutes, the sky had transformed from the clear blue expanse, to a blackened sky covered by black storm clouds, booming thunder, and dancing lightning. Hakucha looked up at the blackened sky and gripped tightly onto the rope tied on to the bowsprit, still realing in shock from how quickly the weather had changed from a calm open-ness into a prison of lightning. The booming thunder shook her very core as the aggressive win blasted intensely against her body. More aggressive waves collided with the ship, though Skoll was still doing his best to keep the ship's movements stable.

This...This is insane...this freak storm just appeared from nowhere!! Is this because we're in the Grand Line now??!

Hakucha watches in awe as Kyria's sword slash flies into the sky and is struck by lightning, spraying lightning bolts across the sky and opening a hole in the storm clouds that almost immediately closes. Hakucha grabs her hat as the storm winds almost pull it off of her head.

This is very bad!! We'll never make it out of this storm at this rate!!

The chaos around Skoll did not seem to phase him much, his focus still on keeping himself still, which in turn would stabilize the movements of the ship beneath him. With each wave that struck the ship, even as Skoll did his best to keep the ship on track, the wood seemed to strain more and more. Skoll remembered Malcolm's words from just before the storm began:

Suddenly, Skoll senses a massive presence darting through the waves below at an alarming speed. Skoll speaks down to his crew and allies, his giant voice booming even over the howling winds, crashing waves, and battering rain drops.

"Prepare yourselves, there's something underneath the waves."

At that exact moment, a giant serpentine creature, just as large as Skoll himself, erupts from the ocean waves below. Its body twist and turnt almost like a lighting bolt as it emerges from the water. The creature faces the ship and let's out a brief but incredibly loud roar, almost resembling a burst of thunder.

Level 40
40x5=200
Strength=60
Speed=80
Vitality=60

Hakucha throws her hands above her head.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING??!!"

Skoll's body naturally clenches up at the incredibly loud roar of the creature.

Stay calm. One wrong movement and we'll all be under water.

Skoll closes his eyes and lets out a slow, calming exhale as he relaxes his body, focusing solely on keeping the ship beneath the crew stable.

"Be weary," Skoll addresses his allies in a monotone voice. "He will charge straight for my throat."

I can't afford to move suddenly, so I'll need to place my trust in my comrades...

The creature lets out a low growl before thrusting directly at Skoll, mouth wide open and jagged fangs glistening.

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Last edited:
Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Katsumi scoffed.

In no time at all, the calm clear blue skies of paradise were completely engulfed by the darkness of the black clouds of the storm. The waves crashed harder into the ship in such a manner that if the giant had no been on the deck, the Black Death would have came close to cap-sizing. Thunder rolled, making ship vibrate.

Katsumi shouted out to Malcom, letting go of the helm in the process.

"If you're going to take the wheel do it now. I'm letting go of this thing."

In a flash, both metaphorically and in the literal sense as another flash split the sky. I found myself holding one of my swords with my right hand as haki exploded from within me and the blade shifted rapidly from blank to black, then to flame-patterened and crimson and finally a blood fog surrounded it. As I held my sword horizontally over my shoulder as I once again performed the all too familiar circular swing that I had become so accustomed and fond off. The air projectile tore up towards the tumbling wrathful clouds as one could almost see the wind being stopped in its tracks. Just before my attack actually touched the clouds, a bolt of lightning actually shot out and hit it. The explosion was massive as my attack was annihilated. The bolt of lightning spread outwards in many smaller snakes across the sky. The cloud itself was blown to smithereens, but it was only the smallest of reprieves as other clouds rushed to and filled the void.
Katsumi stepped closer to the railing mouth agape in awe at witnessing the sheer power of Kyria's attack. What caught his attention the most was the blood - red aura surrounding his blade. Katsumi grinned to himself in excitement and jumped onto the deck, landing right near Kyria and the giant held position.

"You're full of surprises Kyria! For someone who knows nothing of Wano, you are capable of using Ryou, a power that orignates there? Are you sure you are not a Samurai?"

Before Katsumi could get his reply, his attention was deterred.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING??!!"
Katsumi grinned even wilder, to anyone else he would have looked insane. He shouted as loud as he could through the high winds.

"That, Captain Hakucha, would be a Sea King!"

"Be weary," Skoll addresses his allies in a monotone voice. "He will charge straight for my throat."
The beast growled before striking just as the Giant had predicted. However Katsumi wasn't having it. Adrenaline was now coursing through his veins once again. Badump! Badump! Badump!

"Watch closely Rihan! Hell, you could even back me up if you want to! But I would understand if you want me to have all the fun to myself!"

Katsumi squats and quickly clentches the muscles in his legs before pushing himself off the deck. He flies straight upwards, quickly approaching the serpent's head before coating his right fist in a layer Flaming Hardening that glissened with a crimson hue. Just in the knick of time, using all of his strength, he delivers a hard uppercut into the jaw of the beast.

"Impact Style Body Breaking Series: Meteor Collision Fist!"

He begins descending back to the deck, quickly shifting his body into position to land on his feet.

48 ×5=240
Strength: 45+16=61 Small Building Level
Speed: 51
51×2=102
-Reaction=61 Hypersonic Reactions
-Movement=41 Supersonic Speed
Vitality=53+ 8 = 61
61×2= 102
-Resilience=61 City Block Level
-Endurance=61 Immense Endurance
-Can perform highly advanced abilities (such as awakening attacks for DF users or advanced Haki technique) 5-7 times in combat
Intellect=36 Above Average Intelligence
36×2=42
-Engineering: 72
Haki= 24+12
36×2=72
-61-80 Immense Endurance Can perform highly advanced abilities (such as awakening attacks for DF users or advanced Haki technique) 5-7 times in combat
-Armanment Haki=51
-Observation Haki=21
Fighting Style=31
31×2=72
-Impact Style=62

Meteor Collision Fist - A stronger enhanced attack based on the Iron Collision Fist. The user sends out an extremely powerful uppercut that send the opponent flying into the sky. It is capable of knocking out a Sea King. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength) DPR: A

Strength = 61 Small Building level
Flaming Hardening = DPR B
61+80+40 = 181 Small Country Level

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Beerbottle

Last edited:
"I t'was merely curious as to how thee compared to the only individual to have officially escaped from Impel Down."

Those were the words that Malcolm had left with Rihan just before the storm unleashed it's might upon pitch black ship of the Nex Pirates. Amidst every agonising second spent in the chaotic tempest, it felt as if those words were uttered hours ago.

Whilst Kyria challenged the very heavens themselves and Katsumi clashed with a serpentine leviathan from the abyss, Malcolm was focused solely upon his duel with the ferocious waters of the Grand Line.

With the ship as his shield and the helm as his sword, the navigator of the Swan Pirates led the alliance's counterattack against the unpredictable and treacherous waves of Paradise.

Though his navigation and steering skills were the main weapons in his arsenal against the fearsome squall that was upon them, there was one other trick up Malcolm's sleeve that he was using in conjunction with his other aforementioned talents.

His observation haki.
55x5=275

Racial Bonuses (Wano Native);
+2 Vitality
+4 Strength
+3 That can be put anywhere (Agility).

Strength: 41+20=61
Agility: 46+15=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 51+10=61
61x2=122
-Resilience: 61
-Endurance: 61
Intellect: 30.5
30.5x2=61
Navigation: 61
Fighting Style: 30.5
30.5x2=61
Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
Haki: 76
76x2=152
Armament: 81
Observation: 71
Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 41 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 100-meter radius of them.
Steady.... Steady... Now!!

With a flick of his wrist, the helm spun clockwise, turning the ship further to the right thus latching onto a suitable current.

I must admit that without mine Haki then our chances of defying this storm would hath been greatly reduced.

The main reason that Malcolm thought this way was because of what he was able to sense amongst all the pitch black liquid that they were sailing upon.

Beneath the surface of the water was a labyrinth of continuously shifting ocean currents all writhing and weaving through each other akin to a nest of garter snakes.

Malcolm's Observation Haki was able to pick out the more suitable and stable currents for the ship to ride on.

That being said, it was not completely perfect due to Malcolm only being able to sense up to a hundred meters around the ship. There had been a few close calls regarding suitable currents suddenly merging into unsuitable ones or currents whose nature suddenly changed.

Such as the one the ship was currently riding.

Without warning, the vessel suddenly lurched forward as the current spontaneously picked up speed.

Malcolm initially wondered if an errant current he had failed to take notice of fed into the one they were on thus leading the ship to get pushed from behind.

It quickly became apparent however that they were not getting pushed from behind but pulled from the front.

Wrinkled eyelids widened as Malcolm sensed an impending danger.

Spittle and seawater flew in all directions as Malcolm bellowed his dire warning.

"MAELSTROM OFF OF THE STARBOARD SIDE!!!!!"
The ship was currently on the very edge of the colossal whirlpool but if nothing was done soon then the ship would be dragged in.

"No amount of mine ability to steer this ship is going to prevent this vessel from getting pulled into that there vortex so unless one of thee is capable of moving this entire ship to port side then we art about to take a one way trip direct to Davy Jones' Locker!!"

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Level 47
47x5=235
Strength:46+20=66
Agility:
53+10=63
63x2=126
-Movement: 63
-Reaction:63
Vitality:48+20=68
68x2=136
-Durability: 68
-Stamina:68
Haki: 31
31x2=62
Armament Haki: 31
Observation Haki: 31
Staff: 26
Martial Arts: 31
31x2=62

-Fish-Man Karate:62
“Yes- Speech”
Yes- Narration
Yes- Thought

"I t'was merely curious as to how thee compared to the only individual to have officially escaped from Impel Down."
Seeing as Malcolm departed to the Ships wheel directly after saying his peace, I decided to put it out of my mind for the time being…..we had more pressing matters to attend to

Not only was the Thunder and lighting picking up, it was bringing along the rain with it making everything that much slicker, every step much slipperier. Not to mention the wind and oncoming rain lowering the temperature the longer we were being exposed to it. To make matters worse, the weather wasn’t even our biggest issue, no. That honor belonged to the enormous sea serpent that erupted out of the oceans depths, before I could give it my attention and interfere before it ripped out Skolls throat I heard Katsumi voice call out and saw his body rocket up into the beasts jaw

Watch closely Rihan! Hell, you could even back me up if you want to! But I would understand if you want me to have all the fun to myself!"

Grinning at his attempt at showing off, I scooped my staff up off the deck to join in until I heard Malcolm call out over the roar of the bellowing winds and constant pitter patter of raindrops pelting our ship

MAELSTROM OFF OF THE STARBOARD SIDE!!!!!"

“Dammit, we cant get caught up in that things currents. With Skolls size and how tha currents moving, we wont be able to survive it. It’ll rip tha ship to shreds”

No amount of mine ability to steer this ship is going to prevent this vessel from getting pulled into that there vortex so unless one of thee is capable of moving this entire ship to port side then we art about to take a one way trip direct to Davy Jones' Locker!!"

Reversing my course, I made a B-line for the ships StarBoard side. Once I landed on the rails, I casually spun the Cursed Staff in the palm of my right hand catching it with the glowing blue gem pointed upwards. For a scant second nothing happened, before suddenly 2 undulating cubes of extremely dense water rose from the Calm Belt. Both about 10 feet in size

One sharp turn to port side comin hot and ready”

Shooting my arm downward along with the staff, the two cubes of water went speeding towards tha gap between our vessel and the incoming whirlpool. Both cubes impacted the waters surface with explosive force, generating a wave that crashed into us. Pushing the boat to the left it’s enough for us to evade the nautical death trap

Turning towards everyone, I puffed my chest out and proclaimed

“See that Katsumi? Jus saves our lives, while you were beating up sea worms…..”

Unknown to me, the impact of the water cubes I made forced a SeaKing out of the water and sent it airborne. With us in its landing path…..

• 23a681b380cef9e4ce050db71af96c8f.png.webp

Ringed Staff - Cursed Weapon

This staff can create small units of dense water, known as an Aqua Orb. It can attack for a max of 3 times per turn. The damage will be reduced with each split. These Aqua Orbs are formed from the water around the user. It can either take the water out of a plant or animal(cannot take water from an NPC or another role-player) or use a water source. The base strength of the Orb's attack is dependent on the mastery of this fighting style. So if the user puts 61 points into the mastery, the orb has a base strength of 61. Via the Aqua Orbs, this staff can allow its user to control the water around it to create floods, rain, etc.

• 1-20 Basic Mastery – Can control 1 Aqua Orb
    • 21-40 Adept Mastery – Can control 2 Aqua Orbs
    • 41-60 Skilled Mastery – Can control 3 Aqua Orbs
    • 61-80 Proficient Mastery – Can control 4 Aqua Orbs
    • 81-99 Excellent Mastery – Can control 5 Aqua Orbs - Orbs now have a C-rank base DPR
    • 100 Supreme Mastery – Can control 10 Aqua Orbs - Can now create orbs out of thin air without having a water source
    Techniques -
    • Room Pellet/Water Room Gun – Water is forcibly shot from the orb and blasts the target. (21 Mastery) – DPR: D
    • Ringed Staff Water Wave – Water spirals out of the room as it blasts a pulse of water at the target. (41 Mastery) – DPR: C

@Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

"You're full of surprises Kyria! For someone who knows nothing of Wano, you are capable of using Ryou, a power that orignates there? Are you sure you are not a Samurai?"
I barely had time to wonder what the hell Katsumi was talking about before Skoll's booming voice cut through my thoughts.

Things started happening rapidly now, suddenly I'd found myself staring transfixed at a Sea King that had risen up from the sea and were attacking.

Watching Katsumi uppercut the Sea King were pure entertainment for me. "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" My manic laugh almost drowning in the wind. Malcolm had shouted a warning, but its meaning were completely lost on me. I didn't notice the maelstrom or anything the others did anymore. It wasn't just the storm and wind. It was the bloodlust that had taken over. And this was an opponent that neither side of me had any problems with killing. No questioned morale or anything.. Just something I was free to kill.

Still cackling with laughter, my haki on full blast still. The crimson radiation off me at this point.

Watching the Sea King with utter glee I saw that Katsumi's attack had shattered some of its teeth and its jaw looked broken. The beast was swaying from side to side as if drunk and ready to pass out. I ran to the railing and jumped on top of it. For some incredible reason the beast seemed to notice me in this state. Whether it had actually heard my laughter or simply spotted me none would know. But it mustered an ounce of focus to attack me. Its open maw coming closer and closer, I did nothing, I stood rooted to my spot as its mouth closed around me and took part of the railing and swallowed.

I still stood on the timber that had been part of the railing as I slid through the mouth and started falling down, down, down.. And laughing all the way. Falling through the air, my feet were still planted on the railing of the ship, giving me some feeling of leverage underneath me.

I had gotten so far back in the Sea King's throat that I were only millimeters from the fleshy wall that on the outside would be its backside.

I held my haki blazing haki infused sword over my head as a roar sounded from me

"Ittoryu, Baki" it had been a long time since I had ever bothered to utter the name of a tecnique out loud, but right now and here I was completely drunk on the moment as I brought my sword down

-Baki: After raising his sword above his head, the user delivers a powerful vertical slice to his opponent. This attack can easily slice through solid stone. (61 Mastery, 81 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

My base strength 83 Large Building Level
Haki Emmison which is rank A

Which gives me attack power of Island Level

My sword which normaly would have been a little too short to actually penetrate through the flesh and out on the other side was helped my my haki. Emmison Haki practically forced the flesh to separate and blasted trough to the other side, creating a much more visible wound than normally. And since I was actually falling, the non existant resistance did not stop my descent. I simply fell while the wound got bigger and bigger. Light streamed inside, blood covered my whole being, and I was laughing again.. Laughing like nothing in this world could make me happier than I were in this exact moment.

And then suddenly, I hit something solid underneath me. The beast's body had twisted in some way that stopped me from falling further down. But it wasn't dark anymore, in front of me was a gaping wound stretching into the above from my handiwork. I simply threw myself out as I fell into the sea.

It was wild and untamed and I had a hard time getting my bearings, but I spotted the ship further ahead. I could feel myself getting dragged in that direction either way.. Something ahead of me was pulling me with extreme speed.

Having become partly sober from the water I thought to myself I hope someone can help me back onboard the ship..

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha
Skoll

"Impact Style Body Breaking Series: Meteor Collision Fist!"
Katsumi’s fist buried itself square into the creature’s jaw before it could reach Skoll, forcing its mouth shut and sending its head flying upwards. Blood sprayed out in between its teeth as it let out a cry of pain into the sky above.

As the creature lunged for him, Skoll’s entire body had clenched as he focused on keeping the ship level and not defending himself. Though he had tried to keep himself calm, the sensation of purposefully ignoring a foe that was making an attempt on his life was not something he was used to. Beads of sweat started to pour down his forehead, but were quickly washed away by rain.

Having to restrain myself like this…How frustrating!!

The world that Skoll perceived around himself started to blur and mesh together as he focus dulled. His ability to perceive people and objects started to fade. He clenched his teeth in frustration as he strained himself to keep focus.

I feel as if I’m fighting against every impulse that I have accumulated over all my life…If I could only fight freely..no, there’s no time to think of combat… Keep this ship level…

As Skoll struggled to keep focus on his task, Hakucha had watched the entire affair in a state of complete shock as Katsumi sent the creature’s bloodied mouth flying into the air. The events taking place around her seemed to be happening at light speed, giving her no room to breath or react as she clutched on desperately to the bowsprit’s rope through the force of ship constantly changing its trajectory as it is batted around by the waves below.

Hakucha turns her head forward to see the giant whirlpool that threatened to swallow her and her crew whole.

What the hell is going on here??!!! Everything was so peaceful just a few moments ago!!

Shooting my arm downward along with the staff, the two cubes of water went speeding towards tha gap between our vessel and the incoming whirlpool. Both cubes impacted the waters surface with explosive force, generating a wave that crashed into us. Pushing the boat to the left it’s enough for us to evade the nautical death trap
Hakucha clung to her rope even tighter as the momentum of the ship’s turn threatened to send her flying into the angry waves below. She looks back towards the deck of the ship just in time to see the same creature from before clamp it’s broken jaw down on Kyria, appearing to swallow him whole and taking a bite-sized chunk out of the railing he was standing upon.

“KYRIA!!!”

Hakucha watches in shock as Kyria’s blade juts out of the creature’s back and descends down the entirety of the creature’s body, sending blood splashing from the its suddenly lifeless form. Hakucha’s eyes widen as she watches the gallons of blood spray out into the water.

I…I’m so helpless…everyone around me is so incredible, and I’m just..here…

Hakucha watched as Kyria’s motionless body floated through the waves towards the Maelstrom that the Black Death had avoided only moments before. Seeing Kyria drift towards the Maelstrom was enough to rapidly snap her out of her daze. She lets go of the rope and sprints down the bowstrip, and onto the deck towards the central mast at an uncharacteristic speed.

Overboard rope!! Where is it??!

Her eyes rapidly dart around the central mast before spotting a long thick coil of rope hanging from the mast. She quickly grabs the rope and sprints to the spot where the creature had taken Kyria into its mouth. She launches herself off of the ship, the rope gripped tightly under her left arm, and almost appears to glide through the air, splashing into the bloodied waves right next to Kyria. As she lands into the thick red ocean, she grabs onto Kyria’s robes with her free arm and holds onto him as tightly as she can. Her tiny muscles strain as her body stretched to its limit, being pulled between the full force of a sailing ship and a raging Maelstrom. She watches as the lifeless body of the Sea King is swallowed whole by the whirlpool as she is pulled away from it through the violent waves. Her muscles strain as she grips onto Kyria and the rope as hard as she can.

“Someone pull us up!!!” was all she could muster through the waves tossing her around and heavy rain striking her head, and she did not know if anyone on the ship could hear her scream. Just as Hakucha finishes her screams of terror, two more identical Sea Kings to the one that had just appeared burst forth from the water, their long necks towering up into the sky above Hakucha. Each of the creatures looks down towards Hakucha and Kyria, still floating in a misty pool of Sea King blood. The strain Hakucha felt had completely faded as she stared up helplessly at the massive creatures before her, staring down at her with low growls, ready to strike at any moment.

I’m doomed…

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Katsumi landed on the deck with a heavy thud. Malcom's warning caught his full attention. His head snapping in the direction of the old man, leaving him with no time to admire the damage he dealt.

Maelstrom? Never heard of it.

He cast his gaze onto the rough waters below and saw it in all its beauty. The Black Death was practically dancing with death on the edge of a giant vortexin the middle of the ocean. Katsumi's mouth dropped in awe at the spectacle.

The environment just gets wilder and wilder...

Before he knew it Rihan had already jumped into action.

Reversing my course, I made a B-line for the ships StarBoard side. Once I landed on the rails, I casually spun the Cursed Staff in the palm of my right hand catching it with the glowing blue gem pointed upwards. For a scant second nothing happened, before suddenly 2 undulating cubes of extremely dense water rose from the Calm Belt. Both about 10 feet in size

One sharp turn to port side comin hot and ready”

He grabbed onto Skoll's garments tightly as Rihan abruptly shifted the ship onto a course away from the massive vortex of death and water. He exhaled a sigh of relief and smirked to himself.

That was a close one. Nice move...Captain.

Turning towards everyone, I puffed my chest out and proclaimed

“See that Katsumi? Jus saves our lives, while you were beating up sea worms…..”
Katsumi rolled his eyes, let go of Skoll and folded his arms.

"Last time I checked, beating up Sea Worms is also saving our lives buddy."

He turned around quickly to barely catch a glimpse of Hakucha's small figure diving into the ocean after Kyria who was almost on his to being swallowed up by the vortex along with the remains of the Sea King from moments before.

When the hell did that guy get in the water? From the looks of it he finished off the Sea King. And the tiny captain didnt even hestiate to jump in after him..

“Someone pull us up!!!” was all she could muster through the waves tossing her around and heavy rain striking her head, and she did not know if anyone on the ship could hear her scream. Just as Hakucha finishes her screams of terror, two more identical Sea Kings to the one that had just appeared burst forth from the water, their long necks towering up into the sky above Hakucha. Each of the creatures looks down towards Hakucha and Kyria, still floating in a misty pool of Sea King blood. The strain Hakucha felt had completely faded as she stared up helplessly at the massive creatures before her, staring down at her with low growls, ready to strike at any moment.
Wasting no time at all, Katsumi ran towards the overboard rope at top speed. He took grip of the rope with left hand, sliding a little due to the soaked deck. While with his right, he unhooked one of the Black Boxes on his belt and activated it resulting in a short burst of light. From out of the box he now had a black colored shoulder fired missle launcher in hand.

Let's see how well this weapon works shall we?"

"DONT LOOSEN YOUR GRIP!"

Katsumi threw his arm back and tugged on the rope with all of his might, gritting his teeth as friction caused a stinging sensation through the skin of his left palm. He took aim at the first Sea King and fired directly at the beast's face. The missle cut the threw the air like a knife and hit it's mark, causing the second one to recoil in surprise. He let go of the rope as Hakucha and Kyria soared through the air and came crashing down towards the ship's deck.

"Hakucha, you may be weak but you risked yourself for your fellow man today. The Swan Pirates are in good hands. From now on, you wont get babysat. Fight. Man one of the cannons in the hull of the Black Death. There are two. You have three shots in each, make them count. We have no idea how many Sea Kings might pop up so all you can do is do what you can."

Katsumi cast his gaze towards her and gave her a genuine smile, before turning his attention back to the creatures he fired on. He shouted as loud as he could:

"Skoll was it? Are there any more of these guys we have to worry about?"

61: shoulder-fired missile launcer + 3 missiles (DPR: B)
61+ 40= 101 City Level

61: artillery gun: Cannon + 3 rounds (DPR: B)[\Spoiler]

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Owl Ki

Last edited:
Malcolm's relief was practically palpable as Rihan used his powers to move the ship to safety.

That is right. I doth recall how this very ship was saved through the use of hydrokinesis when I first laid eyes upon it. So that was Rihan's doing at Reverse Mountain. I still know not of how he doth achieve such a feat however...

His inner musings over Rihan's abilities were cut short however as Malcolm sensed a large presence above him.
Unknown to me, the impact of the water cubes I made forced a SeaKing out of the water and sent it airborne. With us in its landing path…..
"By mine beard, tis raining Sea Kings!"

With his Observation Haki still active, Malcolm quickly sensed that everyone else on the boat was otherwise occupied and as such, the old navigator made a snap decision to deal with this problem himself.

With his chosen attack in mind, Malcolm unsheathed a single scimitar, bringing his left arm in front of his body and bracing his muscles for the attack that was to be unleashed.

The shining silver sheen of his blade turned black as Malcolm seeped his sword with his spirit, pouring Armament Haki into his coming attack.

As the beast came rapidly closer, it's horrific shrieking piercing through the surrounding cacophony of the storm, he unleashed his attack.

"HAH!!!"

Swinging his blade in a wide arc from his right shoulder all the way to his left, Malcolm sent forth a devastating Haki reinforced flying slash attack that tore through the creature like a wet tissue.
Advanced Armament: Emission
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 81 or above
81-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
Description:
With this technique, the user can project their Haki flow from their body without a medium. This method allows the user to damage and/or repel their target without making direct contact or using brute force. To perform the Emission technique, the Haki user must transfer all Haki from across their body outward from a single point.
Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
With the Sea King split in two, the contents of it's stomach thudded against the deck. Numerous half digested human corpses emitted a horrid stench while pools of foul stomach acid formed on the deck, the liquid slowly eating away at the wood.

Malcolm could barely suppress himself from gagging at the noxious smell as he returned his hands to the helm.

Good grief, that stench doth be veritably vile.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson