Naval Battle Open Sea (Paradise)

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Narration
Yes- Thought

Watching Malcolm eject blades of wind shaped into a canon(if my eyes were to be trusted) Caught me off guard, especially since he had aimed it not 20ft above me. Before I could question him on why he’d aim such s dangerous attack so close to a supposed comrade, I quickly felt as much as I saw the entrails of the true victim of Malcolms assault

Not only could I feel it and see it, I could smell it. It was pungent and unrelenting. Half rotten human flesh and the carcasses of smaller sea kings and other fish are what made up the(recently deceased) sea monsters diet. A horrifying marinate of room temperature digestive juices was generously layered on top of the creatures unfinished meal or meals, if one could stomach the gore to put the remains back together like some kind of puzzle set from hell. I could feel my insides gripe and the grizzly portrait painted with the sea kings innards along our ships deck

Locking eyes with Malcolm, I nod my head in a sharp downwards inclination to acknowledge that he jus saved my life. The pelting rain matting my hair to my forehead and rest of my face, a strike of lightning illuminating my visage before my blood red eyes took stock of the chaos Mother Nature decided to serve up to us. Inhaling a deep breath to steady my nerves. I hopped of the ships rails, landing with the sea monsters body behind me and shoulder my staff once again. I took another step backwards before I yanked my left shoulder back and punched the air around the entrails on the deck. Not giving it a second thought, I spun around and closed my eyes for but a scant few seconds. Letting my observation haki spread across the deck. Picking up the aura of Skoll, Katsumi, Kyria, Malcolm(even tho I could see him mere feet away from myself) and Hakucha

Awareness Observation
Requirements: Observation Haki Mastery of 1 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 50-meter radius of them.

Once I was able to verify that everyone was still onboard(disregarding Kyrias side mission down one of those monsters throats) I opened my eyes to Katsumis request of Skoll

Skoll was it? Are there any more of these guys we have to worry about?"

“Aight! Everyone good? Once Skoll verifies our standing, we’ll take a second to make sure we all good and we ain’t lose nothin during that shit. Let’s not get caught with our pants down if we do have more of those things on tha way”

Karakusagawara Seiken: Punching from a fair distance range from the intended target. The user pulls water vapor from the air, to send a ranged attack. Which also acts like a shock wave directed to their target which also sends them flying. This attack is similar to Kuma's pad ho attack except these shock waves are not as concentrated as Kuma's upon impact. Because of this. It gives it a wider range in the attack. Note this technique has a delayed effect on the target who gets hit with it and the effect will take a while to work.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: D

@Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I coughed as water started to fill my mouth. It was absolutely impossible to stay completely afloat in this violent sea. I was getting closer and closer to the maelstorm now. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" No matter how strong I was, I was nothing before nature. In the midst of all this turmoil I didn't even notice Hakucha grab me.
“Someone pull us up!!!”
But I did hear her. Turning around I flailed about until I saw the rope and grabbed it with my free hand. And it was in this precise moment that 2 damn near identical Sea Kings broke the surface and fixed their gazes on us. Kill! I may have issues, but even though I wanted to, even though I could feel my muscles tense.. I simply had no good way of attacking in this situation, and before I had the bright idea to loosen my grip I got pulled out of the water. Flying through the air I slammed into the deck of the ship again. It wasn't painful, but the jolt to my stomach made me retch up some water.
"Hakucha, you may be weak but you risked yourself for your fellow man today. The Swan Pirates are in good hands. From now on, you wont get babysat. Fight. Man one of the cannons in the hull of the Black Death. There are two. You have three shots in each, make them count. We have no idea how many Sea Kings might pop up so all you can do is do what you can."
Hearing Katsumi's words I promptly ignored him as my gaze shifted to my captain. This was the second time she'd been there to try and save me, the first being saving me temporarily from my self. And the second time helping me be rescued from the sea. My eyes softened, if only a fraction from the perspective of an onlooker. She.. She's not half bad is she? Would my softened heart last? Who the hell knew, I had no idea. And my visage was once again a terror to behold. I may have taken a dip in the sea.. But there was no washing away all the blood and guts that now covered myself from head to tow. I was still in battle mode, malice would soon flow out of me again as soon as I looked away from the tiny figure of Hakucha. I was back to the half starved, half dead, half delirious lunatic Hakucha, Malcolm and Skoll had first met in Loguetown. In all my crimson glory.
“Aight! Everyone good? Once Skoll verifies our standing, we’ll take a second to make sure we all good and we ain’t lose nothin during that shit. Let’s not get caught with our pants down if we do have more of those things on tha way”
I didn't answer. I started to get to my feet, sword still in hand, Emmision Haki still blazing. How I had managed to keep that active I would never understand. I fixed the last Sea King with all my lust for its death as I started to gather my strength.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Jiihad

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll
[Long Post But It Must Be Done]
It had happened in the blink of an eye. Before Hakucha even had a chance to close her eyes and brace for the dark embrace of a Sea King's maw, the rope that she had clung to with all her might suddenly tightened and sent her flying into the air back towards the Black Death. Her arm was still gripped on Kyria's robe as tightly as she could, not knowing that Kyria himself held onto the rope himself. She and Kyria crash back onto the deck, and Hakucha rolls a few feet before stopping on her back and staring straight up into the dark clouds above. She had landed just in time to see the upper half of an airborn Sea Kings spew blood, innards, and partially digested food all over the deck just feet away from her. Hakucha lays in place limp and motionless as the stench of innards and death invades her nostrils, her strained muscles seemed too fatigued for her to even lift them upwards.

She looks over at Kyria to see him safely on the deck besides her, before looking straight back up into the storm clouds above, the rain still smashing down upon her frail form. She hears the voice of one of her new comrades address her:

"Hakucha, you may be weak but you risked yourself for your fellow man today. The Swan Pirates are in good hands. From now on, you wont get babysat. Fight. Man one of the cannons in the hull of the Black Death. There are two. You have three shots in each, make them count. We have no idea how many Sea Kings might pop up so all you can do is do what you can."
Hearing these words of encouragement made Hakcuha release a small chuckle as she continues to stare towards the dark clouds above.

...I'm truly in over my head, surrounded by these monsters..We've only just reached the Grand Line, and I feel like I've already endured all I can, but all of them...They are just getting started...

This realization causes resolve to swell up within Hakucha, her balls her hands into a fist even as her forearm muscles ignite into fire. She sits up and looks at Katsumi with a determined look on her face.

"...Right!!"

Hakucha stands to her feet and begins to run towards the stairway that leads below deck.

All I can do is keep moving forward, just like this ship! That's what the King of the Pirates would do!!

"Skoll was it? Are there any more of these guys we have to worry about?"
Skoll heard what Katsumi had said, but had almost instantaneously forgotten that he was even addressed. He had clenched his legs to each side of the Black Death in sheer annoyance. His right hand death-gripped Tartarus' hilt as every muscle in his body trembled with anxiety. This feeling of utter uselessness had gotten to him, far more than he figured it would.

Now I remember how much I hated the Crow's Nest back when I was still an apprentice...It appears that even in my old age, restraint does not come naturally to this old Jotun..

But Skoll refocuses when he hears his name mentioned a second time.

Skoll closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, refocusing. As he does so, the world around him within a 500 meter radius becomes visible again as Skoll feels the presence of his crew, the ocean waves, and the two Sea Kings that were still hanging about to the Black Death's rear. For just a moment, it seemed like the situation was calming down. The rain had slackened, the wind and waves had dulled just a bit, and the two Sea Kings in pursuit of the Black Death had slowed down and the distance between them and the ship was increasing.

"...The Sea Kings to the rear are falling back, and the waves are dying down just a bit."

Skoll opens his white eyes and looks down towards his crewmates.

"The worst of it may be behind us for-"

Skoll stops speaking as a new presence enters the range of his Observation Haki, this one approaching the Black Death rapidly from the depths of the Sea. It was even larger than the Sea Kings that he and his crew had been fighting off. It's charge was so quick that Skoll didn't even have a moment to warn his crew of its approach. Skoll's eyes widen as he realizes that the creature was charging straight for him, with intent to strike him straight for the throat.

There's no time!! I have to defend myself!!

In the blink of an eye, the creature erupts from the waves right next to the ship. Bolts of lightning pulsated across its body, and its eyes glowed an electric blue. Its jaw was open and it's jagged teeth headed straight for Skoll's throat.

Skoll instinctively catches the creature by the throat with his left hand and extends his arm, holding the creature's head away from his face as it repeatedly snaps it's jaw at his face. The force of the creature pushing itself forward quickly threw the ship to its starboard side. The ship was now sitting at a 45 degree angle, and all of the weight onboard the ship was heading towards the starboard side as all of the cargo below deck slid starboard. It took every ounce of Skoll's leg and core strength to keep the ship from capsizing and overturning into the waves below as he held the creatures snapping jaw at bay, its teeth mere feet away from digging into his left cheek.

As the ship was lurched starboard, Hakucha was thrown from the deck and towards the sea water below.

What the hell??!!

She rotated in the air in time to catch one of the ropes that connected the ship's sails to her railing. She hugged the rope as tight as she could as she stared in disbelief at the giant creature biting at Skoll. Her eyes widened as she stared in shock.

"SKOLL!!!!"

Every muscle in Skoll's body strained as he held the ship precariously in place. He grits his teeth furiously as he focuses all ounce of his energy into his muscles.

Hold the ship steady..and keep this monster from biting-

Skoll's thoughts are interrupted as the creature wises up, sinking its teeth into Skoll's left shoulder. It's jagged teeth sink deep into his muscle and dig into his bone. Before Skoll even had time to react, the creature unleashes a torrent of lightning from its breath that pulsates throughout his entire body and causes all of muscles to clench even further. His legs tighten up on the Black Death so tightly that they crack cleanly into the hull as the hull loudly strains. Dark black smoke emanates throughout Skoll's gritted teeth as the creature's continuous lightning breath pulsates throughout his entire body.

Dammit!!!

Without thinking, Skoll raises Tartarus into the air with his right arm. The ship now leans at a 60 degree angle, almost capsizing into the waves below if not for Skoll holding it in place with his legs. Skoll's entire body shook furiously as the torrent of lighting passing through him seemed to grow even more intense. He starts to taste charred flesh, and felt black smoke protruding from his whitened eyes. His skin started to glow in places as the lighting passing through his body was threatening to burst out of his skin. His senses start to dull, and his grip on the beast's throat started to loosen as the creatures teeth dig deeper into his shoulder. His white eyes start to calmly shut.

...This...Is this where I'm sent home to see them again?? Am I to meet the Allfathers now, when my new allies need me the most??

For a moment, images from the past flash through Skoll's mind. He chases a dark haired female giantess through a field of bright green grass. She stops running and turns to him, a playful smile across her face as he catches her in his embrace. Later, they lie in that same field together, staring at the stars that light up the night sky. And last, a crying newborn is handed over to him. She opens her bright orange eyes for the first time, and Skoll recognizes them as his own.

Skoll's eyes fully shut as his grip on Tartarus loosens.

...If Valhalla is calling to me, then I shall answer her....I am ready.

Suddenly, the loudest crack of Thunder Skoll had ever heard in his life rocks his eardrums and shakes his entire body. For a moment, all of the pain he was feeling dull as every hair in his body stands up. His white eyes shoot open at the sudden sensation. To his surprise, the creature's teeth that had dug into his shoulder, released themselves as the creature pulled itself off of him, it's throat still remaining in Skoll's grip. The ship returns to a level position as the creature stops pushing it to its side.

In Skoll's right hand, Tartarus, which was still aimed towards the sky, was shaking violently.

Tartarus??!!!

Skoll instinctively looks towards his hammer, and for just a brief moment, Skoll is able to perceive the form of Tartarus itself, pulsating with Lightning.

Were you struck by Lightning?!! Or...

"Tartarus....Have you Awakened??!!"

Hakucha stairs in shock at the figure of Skoll holding his hammer high into the sky, pulsating with violent streaks of Lightning. Every hair on her body stood up as she stared at the scene beforem her.

"SKOLL!!!" She shouts, "YOUR HAMMER WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!!!"

Skoll glances back towards Hakucha.

Lightning....The Allfathers!!!!

Skoll's grip on Tartarus tightens, tighter than it had ever been before. The Lightning emanating from Tartarus intensifies and crackles loudly as it dances across the Jotunheim steel. The creature pulled its throat from Skoll's grip at the sight of this, but Skoll was able to quickly grab it by the tongue. The creature let out terrified roars as it tried to free its tongue from Skoll's grip. Skoll turns his snarled gaze towards the creature.

I have heard your will!!! Now witness my resolve!!!

With a gutteral battle cry that shakes the entire Black Death and his charred flesh emanating dark smoke, Skoll strikes the Sea King's head with Tartarus. A loud crack of Thunder blasts as its head connects with the creature's skull, which completely evaporates into a cloud of Red Powder that engulfs the Black Death as Tartarus' Lightning pulsates throughout the creature's limp body.

Lightning Bludgeon

After charging Tartarus with Lightning, Skoll strikes his opponent with his hammer. The infused Lightning releases itself just as the hammer strikes, unleashing an explosive electrical force. Requires a source of Lightning to use.

Tartarus is a unique hammer, with many unique properties.

(61 Mastery)
A with Slumbering Tartarus
S with Awakened Tartarus
S+ with Fused Tartarus

The creature's headless body sinks slowly back into the ocean. Hakucha, having dropped back onto the deck below, stares at the sight of her giant comrade, his skin darkened from being burned and emanating black smoke, and now covered in Sea King blood.

"Skoll!!...What on earth??!"

Skoll sits motionlessly in place for a moment, his torso inflating and deflating exaggeratedly as he calms down from the ordeal he had just gone through. Without a word, he collapses forward, leaning onto the central mast, which creeks loudly from supporting him.

"He's-He's out cold!! We really have to protect the ship now, or we could flip at any moment!!" Hakucha shouts to her crew and allies. She looks up at Skoll’s unconscious, still breathing form. Her heart skips a beat at the thought of him dying on her.

Skoll…Hold on!!!

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Last edited:
Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

As the commotion went on behind of him, Katsumi fell trap to his own thoughts once again.

You've been doing good. Stay focused and keep your head in the game. You may not trust these people, but this alliance is what Rihan wants. Protect them with your life. This wont be like at the factory, you're stronger now...

He cletched his fists so tightly, his nails dug into the skin in of palms. Blood dripped onto the soaked wooden planks beneath his feet. As the memories flashed into his mind back to back he could feel his head pounding and his legs begin to get weak. Katsumi grabbed onto Skoll's garments to keep himself from keeling over. He clentched his teeth in frustration.

Dammit! These emotions I feel have brought me nothing but weakness! Amanda what have you done to me?

"...The Sea Kings to the rear are falling back, and the waves are dying down just a bit."

Katsumi snapped out of his thoughts, focused on Skoll and sighed in relief at his words. But the relief was short lived.

In the blink of an eye, the creature erupts from the waves right next to the ship. Bolts of lightning pulsated across its body, and its eyes glowed an electric blue. Its jaw was open and it's jagged teeth headed straight for Skoll's throat.

Skoll instinctively catches the creature by the throat with his left hand and extends his arm, holding the creature's head away from his face as it repeatedly snaps it's jaw at his face.
Katsumi let go of Skoll and recoiled at the Sea King's sudden appearance. He lost his footing and slid across the deck as the weight of the creature forced the ship to lean towards star board side.

I should help him! Something about this one is different from the rest!

Suddenly, the creature overpowered Skoll and sunk it's teeth deeply into his shoulder. Katsumi tried to rise to his feet to attack, but the creature channeled lightening through it's mouth, sending torrents of electrical energy running through the giant's body. The sight caused Katsumi's body to suddenly freeze.

Not again! This was just like before. I'm hesitating? Why? Am I afraid?

"SKOLL!!!" She shouts, "YOUR HAMMER WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!!!"

Skoll glances back towards Hakucha.

Lightning....The Allfathers!!!!

Skoll's grip on Tartarus tightens, tighter than it had ever been before. The Lightning emanating from Tartarus intensifies and crackles loudly as it dances across the Jotunheim steel. The creature pulled its throat from Skoll's grip at the sight of this, but Skoll was able to quickly grab it by the tongue. The creature let out terrified roars as it tried to free its tongue from Skoll's grip. Skoll turns his snarled gaze towards the creature.

I have heard your will!!! Now witness my resolve!!!

With a gutteral battle cry that shakes the entire Black Death and his charred flesh emanating dark smoke, Skoll strikes the Sea King's head with Tartarus. A loud crack of Thunder blasts as its head connects with the creature's skull, which completely evaporates into a cloud of Red Powder that engulfs the Black Death as Tartarus' Lightning pulsates throughout the creature's limp body.
Katsumi stared intensely with his teeth clentched tightly.

So this is the power of a giant..

The headless body of the Sea King sunk into the ocean. But Katsumi's mind was no longer on that. Instead he chose to observe the charred body of Skoll.

"Skoll!!...What on earth??!"

Skoll sits motionlessly in place for a moment, his torso inflating and deflating exaggeratedly as he calms down from the ordeal he had just gone through. Without a word, he collapses forward, leaning onto the central mast, which creeks loudly from supporting him.

"He's-He's out cold!! We really have to protect the ship now, or we could flip at any moment!!" Hakucha shouts to her crew and allies. She looks up at Skoll’s unconscious, still breathing form. Her heart skips a beat at the thought of him dying on her.
A wave of darkness and hopelessness began consuming his mind. A feeling so intense that Katsumi was unable to move a muscle from where he lay.

Why? Why couldnt I move? It's just like that time... maybe if I didnt freeze he wouldnt be in this condition. How can I expect to carry out Rihan's dreams and mine if I keep allowing comrades to get hurt?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Jiihad

Malcolm, soaked to the bone as he was, breathed a sigh of relief at the Giant's claim though he failed to notice the pause in Skoll's words.

"By the Lady!"

The creature before him was truly humongous, a sea faring colossus that breathed lightning and bellowed thunder. The serpent's pitch black skin contrasted with the sky blue electricity that flowed through it's veins, humming with power and pulsating with every breath that the foul beast took. The monster's eyes shone with malice as it looked towards it's target.

Tis aiming for Skoll!

Reacting as quickly as his old bones could, Malcolm let go of the ship's wheel in order to draw his blade. This however proved to be a mistake....
Skoll instinctively catches the creature by the throat with his left hand and extends his arm, holding the creature's head away from his face as it repeatedly snaps it's jaw at his face. The force of the creature pushing itself forward quickly threw the ship to its starboard side. The ship was now sitting at a 45 degree angle, and all of the weight onboard the ship was heading towards the starboard side as all of the cargo below deck slid starboard. It took every ounce of Skoll's leg and core strength to keep the ship from capsizing and overturning into the waves below as he held the creatures snapping jaw at bay, its teeth mere feet away from digging into his left cheek.
"GAH!'

With his hands only gripping thin air and his boots surrounded by a foul mixture of sea water, blood and the foul contents of a Sea King's stomach, Malcolm lost his footing on the slick deck and unceremoniously slid backwards at speed, the angle of the ship aiding in his current predicament.

No, no, no, no, nooooo-

Hitting the railings of the ship skull first, Malcolm went head over heels overboard, barely managing to catch the railing with the fingers of his left hand.

Curses! Hanging overboard akin to a particularly wrinkly fruit on a tree branch twas certainly not what I was aiming for. Mine grip is not even secure enough for me to pull mine own body weight up....

Dangling precariously, Malcolm used his right hand to reach for his clima-tact staff after having a thought about how to use the crescent shaped, metal head of the weapon to his advantage in his current situation. The fingers on his left hand were slowly losing their grip, the nails ineffectively gouging light grooves on the wood.

Skoll's thoughts are interrupted as the creature wises up, sinking its teeth into Skoll's left shoulder. It's jagged teeth sink deep into his muscle and dig into his bone. Before Skoll even had time to react, the creature unleashes a torrent of lightning from its breath that pulsates throughout his entire body and causes all of muscles to clench even further. His legs tighten up on the Black Death so tightly that they crack cleanly into the hull as the hull loudly strains. Dark black smoke emanates throughout Skoll's gritted teeth as the creature's continuous lightning breath pulsates throughout his entire body.

Without thinking, Skoll raises Tartarus into the air with his right arm. The ship now leans at a 60 degree angle, almost capsizing into the waves below if not for Skoll holding it in place with his legs. Skoll's entire body shook furiously as the torrent of lighting passing through him seemed to grow even more intense. He starts to taste charred flesh, and felt black smoke protruding from his whitened eyes. His skin started to glow in places as the lighting passing through his body was threatening to burst out of his skin. His senses start to dull, and his grip on the beast's throat started to loosen as the creatures teeth dig deeper into his shoulder.
"AAAHHH!"

With the ship suddenly tilting over even more precariously, a quick yell of alarm involuntarily escaped Malcolm's throat as his fingers lost what little grip they had.

Acting quickly, Malcolm thrusted his staff upwards between the vertically aligned railings before twisting it 180 degrees thus firmly wedging the head of the staff between the aforementioned pieces of wood.

Both of his hands now having a death grip on his clima-tact, Malcolm continued to dangle precariously at the end of his staff as he attempted to evaluate his limited options in a brief moment of respite.

All I am capable of doing is either attempting to climb up my staff and risk losing mine grip or waiting for one of mine crew mates to come and rescue mine sorry hide.....

Let it never be said that the Red Baron did not even attempt to pull his own weight... Both metaphorically and quite literally.

Malcolm looked upwards in order to carry out his set task......
Suddenly, the loudest crack of Thunder Skoll had ever heard in his life rocks his eardrums and shakes his entire body. For a moment, all of the pain he was feeling dull as every hair in his body stands up. His white eyes shoot open at the sudden sensation. To his surprise, the creature's teeth that had dug into his shoulder, released themselves as the creature pulled itself off of him, it's throat still remaining in Skoll's grip. The ship returns to a level position as the creature stops pushing it to its side.

In Skoll's right hand, Tartarus, which was still aimed towards the sky, was shaking violently.
"ARRRRGGHHH!!! Blasted bloody-nrrgghhhh."

Only for his eyes to get seared for his troubles. With his vision blurred with a kaleidoscope of technicoloured blurs and his ears ringing from the thunder induced cacophony, Malcolm had to purely rely on his sense of touch to navigate the task of pulling himself to safety.

Methodically and carefully placing one hand firmly in front of the other, Malcolm reached the railing of the ship after what felt like an age but had only really been a couple of minutes in reality.

As he pulled himself over the railing and collected his precious clima-tact, the ship righted itself again, causing the bedraggled geriatric to gracelessly thud against the deck of the ship face first.

This was followed by a noticeably pained groan that lasted for several seconds.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Narration
Yes- Thought

Watching Skoll wrestle the monster for control was something almost out of a story book, Giant vs Sea Monster. Except the front row seats were all ours. We thought tha struggle would last forever, but curiously the beast stopped its struggle and retreated from its aggressive position. But the more interesting development was Skolls apparent weapon….and old looking axe of sorts appeared to be vibrating within his grasp

Tha hell? Is that Axe tha same as my staff? Does he have a cursed weapon as well?

The thoughts raced throughout the synapses of my mind, but without confirmation from tha Giant himself all I was doing was guessing and was probably getting only wrong answers

Seeming to coincide with tha Ace acting strange a massive boom of Thunder washed over the area and shook everyone and everything to its core. The lighting coming not a second later and bathing our ship in its light, impeccably blinding all those unlucky to have had their eyes open at that moment

“What tha Fuck!”

I hollered out while covering my eyes, unable to stand the brightness of nature’s flash bang. After a few seconds of rapidly blinking to hopefully return my ability to see, my sight landed on Katsumi appearing to begin a descent into both unhealthy and unnecessary thoughts

Why? Why couldnt I move? It's just like that time... maybe if I didnt freeze he wouldnt be in this condition. How can I expect to carry out Rihan's dreams and mine if I keep allowing comrades to get hurt?

“Aye! Pick yo fucking head up dawg, we ain’t got time for you to be moping around we need you in tha hea and now present cause unless we get outta this all this will have been a waste. We ain’t even accomplished what we set out to yet”

With my piece said to Katsumi I grabbed my staff to stop myself from stumbling after regaining full use of my eyeballs and staggered my way to where Skoll lay unconscious and Hakucha stood panicking bout. Once I had arrived next to Hakucha. I focused in my Observation Haki to the furthest it could go…..

Tch! Only bout 50 meters huh? And to make it worse these oversized sea worms don’t wanna fucking take tha hint. Didn’t they jus see Skoll kill that other big ass one!? At least they appear to be thinning out. I’m only picking up 2….3 more in tha area I kan sense. Long as it’s no more like tha one Skoll jus killed we should survive…somehow

“Hey! Everyone rally up, we’ve gotta couple last minute stragglers who wanna try their luck”

Awareness Observation
Requirements: Observation Haki Mastery of 1 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 50-meter radius of them.

@Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I never really got to attack what I thought were a sea king in the distance.. Some massive monster came up out of the sea and went straight for Skoll. I didn't do a damn thing. I simply watched the spetacle thinking to myself if he can't deal with this I'll be sorely disappointed. I also watched Katsumi freeze up, and my newfound respect crumble a little.

He froze up.. Dammit, and him and Rihan want to go after a Warlord of the Sea?.. I wonder whether or not they'll hinder us. It won't be long until we reach Alabasta.. I've held myself back enough.. These Sea Kings.. Its not enough.. Not nearly enough.

Rihan seemed to have thought along similar, albeit more considering lines.
“Aye! Pick yo fucking head up dawg, we ain’t got time for you to be moping around we need you in tha hea and now present cause unless we get outta this all this will have been a waste. We ain’t even accomplished what we set out to yet”
I watch as Skoll wrestle with the mavolent creature, I watch him get hurt. I watch as the creature spew lightning from its mouth. I watch as Skoll's flesh is getting charred black in places. All the while, my sword glowls crimson in the shadows of the clouds overhead. As an embodiment of death I watch as Skoll's weapon lights up with lightning and thunder. Turning the creature's head into bloody powder that spread everywhere. By this point my eyes were still open, but my vision was taking its sweet time clearing up. I felt something thud into the deck of the ship as my vision finally came back. To my left I saw that Malcolm had fallen there for some reason. I was going to comment on it, but then I saw that Skoll himself fell. Hakucha's piercing scream was something I did not enjoy.
"He's-He's out cold!! We really have to protect the ship now, or we could flip at any moment!!"
I did not say anything to Hakucha right at this moment.. Its not that there wasn't anything I could say. I just felt it important to feel the respect I had for the giant now having spent a lot of his power. I tipped my hat at him in a silent salute. Not bad Skoll.. Not bad at all, but this is not your place to die.
“Hey! Everyone rally up, we’ve gotta couple last minute stragglers who wanna try their luck”
Focusing myself as best I could. At this point the strain of keeping my Armament Haki was really starting to get to me. My breathing came more ragged then it had not long ago, but pushing myself to at least one last spurt of power, I cast my eyes on a somewhat smaller weaker creature that came out of the sea. It was in essence a sea king, compared to what Skoll had just killed it was a small little thing however, no lightning were visible on this one.

Almost lazily I once again held my sword horizontally over my shoulder and performed the almost standard circular swing at this point. The crimson blade of power air slash flew straight at the creature's head and even though the creature's head were many times bigger than my air slash attack. My attack went straight through the skull of the creature and came out on the other side.

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 12 Agility: + 30 Vitality: + 12
Strength: 71 + 12 = 83
Large Building Level
Agility: 56 + 30 = 86
86x2= 172
-Reaction: 86 Massively Hypersonic Reactions
-Movement: 86 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Vitality: 71 +12 = 83
83x2=166
-Resilience: 83 Town Level
-Endurance: 83 Vast Endurance
-Can perform the highest tier of attacks 5-7 times in combat
Haki: 61
81-99 Vast Endurance

Haki can be used for 6 turns straight with a 2 turn cooldown.
61x2=122
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki: 41
Fighting Style: 41
41x2=82
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 82

-Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
My base strength 83 Large Building Level
Haki Emmison which is rank A
Gives me an attack which is Small Island Level
My attack must have hit some important part of the brain, because the creature wobbled a little before it feel backwards into the sea.
My power now feeling very much spent, I wobbled a little myself, as if the movements of the ship suddenly made me feel like a normal human. My sword dimmed as my haki deactivated, I may have had strength still for one final strike, but that would have brought me to my knees probably.

I turned to Hakucha as I say "do not worry about Skoll, this is not a fitting death for him, and he will rise to find someplace better to die another day".

This was about as comforting as I could be, however, my powers nearly spent, even I felt like leaving this place behind. I saw a curious sight happening in the water however. Big flocks of Sea Kings gathered to this spot, I could finally feel some dread myself as I thought: will it never end? Thankfully it seemed the creatures had bigger fish to fry so to speak, because they started to feast on the remains of the Sea Kings we had already killed. Hm.. To them, as of right now, we're almost invisible among this massive amount of food.. once again spoke in the semi silence around us: "I think it we need to leave.. Now immediatly".

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Jiihad

Clarity slowly returned to Malcolm's senses. The incessant ringing in his ears subsided and his vision returned to normal.

Urghhh. The last thing I doth recall before that flash was.... Skoll!

Stiff limbs protested as Malcolm haphazardly rose to his feet, his staff being instrumental to keeping his body upright.

Weary eyes took in the scene before them. Skoll was out cold, his unconscious mass leaning into the mast of the ship. More importantly, there was no monstrous serpent in sight.

"..... It doth appear as if I have missed out on some high sea shenanigans."

There was something else that was markedly different compared to the moments before Malcolm slipped into a state of numb semi-consciousness.

"The weather hath improved....."

Though the skies were still overcast with dark clouds, the winds were diminished and the currents had calmed.

Seeing no more point in gazing at drab oceanic scenery, Malcolm slowly made his way to the wheel of the ship once more. His fatigued body was sore all over as he gripped the handles.

"Onwards to Alabasta, aye Captain!"

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Zodd the Parrot

Hakucha had tuned out the entire world around her as she stared up at Skoll's unconscious frame leaning against the central mast of the Black Death. The Giant's torso inflated and deflated as he drew large wheezed breaths. Hakucha stared at him with a distraught look on her face as she hears Kyria's words:

I turned to Hakucha as I say "do not worry about Skoll, this is not a fitting death for him, and he will rise to find someplace better to die another day".
Hakucha turned her head towards Kyria but did not take her eyes off of Skoll.

What can I do?? How can I help?? I've never seen you take such an injury, and we're only hours into the Grand Line...

It was Malcolm's words that finally made her take her eyes off of Skoll.

"Onwards to Alabasta, aye Captain!"
Hakucha looks over towards Malcolm, then to Kyria, then to Katsumi and Rihan. Zodd the Parrot sticks his head out from below deck and lets out an urgent "Squawk! Wind in the sails!"

Get it together Hakucha!! Skoll is strong, he's not going to die from something like this...like Kyria said...

"Ah...Yes, let's not worry about the Sea Kings! They should stay focused on the food we've given them! Malcolm, make sure this ship keeps moving forward as quickly as possible! Let's head straight to Alabasta!!"

Hakucha turns back towards Skoll and looks up towards the limp giant. She runs over to the central mast, and then nimbly vaults from foothold to foothold and perches herself atop Skoll's left shoulder. She sits down with her legs crossed and grips the hilt of her dwarf cutlass in her right hand, looking towards Skoll's closed eyes, the skin on his face and body still charred from being blasted internally by lightning.

"Skoll...If you can hear me, I'll keep you safe..I won't let any harm come to you between here and Alabasta..."

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad