Naval Battle Open Sea (West Blue)

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
Yes- “Speaking”
Yes- Narration

“Tch Damn! That bitch got in our way, I didn’t think they’d have someone that strong in back water ahh West Blue.” Rihan punctuated his statement with a quick flick of his left arm, throwing a finished bottle of rum into tha calmly flowing waters below tha sound of tha bottle colliding with tha waters surface being drowned out but their ship many wiring through tha waters. Turning from tha ships edge that he was leaning on, he rounds and looks “I had heard bout some of tha other groups in these waters like tha Country of Kano, supposedly that’s where a guy named Don Chinjao and his army stay. Rumor is he fought Harp of tha marines way back when. But still, I hadn’t heard too much bout tha marine base, that’s my bad thought they’d be all fodder.”Nailing Isuka....you made me a liar. I’ll fix that one day.....

Coming out of his own thoughts, “speaking of which finally got to use your lil invention shits huh? How’d they do on they test run? Think they’ll be able to hold up on our journey or you gonna trade em in for a DF? After seeing that animal Magellan use his poison powers in Impel Down I can’t lie....I want one. But who knows where to even get em and how to differentiate between them. Also are there only one of every fruit or multiple. So many questions and no answers. Fuck it, while we on tha subject. Let’s take stock of shit, our first real venture and it was a shit show. I’m not tryin to fuckin have that happen again and I’m pretty sure you ain’t either. Not sure if you noticed but we gonna need more than jus tha 2 of us. No matter how strong we get, it’s still only 2 people. But ion want 5011 niggas on board I still need some elbow room”

Dropping down on tha ships deck with his legs crossed(creasing his black joggers) Rihan starts to fiddle with his gold bracelet that hung on his right wrist, “hey how’s you feel using “Haki” back there? That’s what tha Brakendian soldiers and shit called it right? They made it look way easier than what it turned out to be or maybe my dumbass was using it wrong.”

Speaking on needing shit.....we need a new anchor....his head dropping he remembered that he had thrown it at tha marine officer that almost ended their journey prematurely, tho it was a necessary evil they now had no way to anchor their boat. No point bitching bout it, jus gotta try and get one sometime soon maybe while we’re looking for one we can get some info on tha current state of things. Tha warlords are still around I’d assume, other than having to deal with tha Navy, I’d take a Warlord spot personally. It would definitely make moving around in tha Underworld easier don’tcha think Katsumi? So why ya say, we heading for tha grandline or you wanna make a stop somewhere else first

@Mr. Anderson

Last edited:
Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"

A few hours had passed since narrowly escaping the 80th Branch base of operations, Rihan had leaned himself on the edge of their ship, the Black Death drinking his frustration away.

Katsumi, now shirtless, had pulled up a chair on the front deck and silently watched him down his fifth bottle. His face grim and eyes leaked disappointed. Rihan broke the silence:

“Tch Damn! That bitch got in our way, I didn’t think they’d have someone that strong in back water ahh West Blue.” Rihan punctuated his statement with a quick flick of his left arm, throwing a finished bottle of rum into tha calmly flowing waters below tha sound of tha bottle colliding with tha waters surface being drowned out but their ship many wiring through tha waters. Turning from tha ships edge that he was leaning on, he rounds and looks
He had nothing to say, Katsumi saw that Rihan was preparing to speak again and waited for him to continue.

I had heard bout some of tha other groups in these waters like tha Country of Kano, supposedly that’s where a guy named Don Chinjao and his army stay. Rumor is he fought Harp of tha marines way back when. But still, I hadn’t heard too much bout tha marine base, that's my bad thought they'd be all fodder
Katsumi leaned forward a bit and shook his head slowly in disagreement but chose to say nothing.

How strong she was, wasnt the problem at all. I thought I was strong enough to be your "Sword", Rihan. Will my own weakness get you killed like she did?

Latent memories began to surface in Katsumi's mind. However Rihan continued again:

speaking of which finally got to use your lil invention shits huh? How’d they do on they test run? Think they’ll be able to hold up on our journey or you gonna trade em in for a DF? After seeing that animal Magellan use his poison powers in Impel Down I can't lie....I want one. But who knows where to even get em and how to differentiate between them. Also are there only one of every fruit or multiple. So many questions and no answers.
Taken out of his thoughts Katsumi leaned back and ran his hand through his trademark white hair. He took a second to compose himself.

"They worked better than expected with the materials I had. Most, if not all, of the inventions I have right now are stuff a couple of others and I had been working on in the place I escaped from before I met you."

"They will hold up, and I will improve them in time. I've still got a ton of shit you haven't seen. I'm not sure if I'll ever eat a Devil Fruit, and I don't know enough about then to answer your questions. My inventions and my own strength are my weapons."

He paused a bit then looked up at Rihan and smirked.

"I'm surprised you want one. I heard they take sway your ability to swim. That seems important for you since you're a fishman and everything."

Fuck it, while we on tha subject. Let’s take stock of shit, our first real venture and it was a shit show. I’m not tryin to fuckin have that happen again and I’m pretty sure you ain’t either. Not sure if you noticed but we gonna need more than jus tha 2 of us. No matter how strong we get, it’s still only 2 people. But ion want 5011 niggas on board I still need some elbow room”
He's right, I'm not gonna have that happen again. I promised myself I will never let any of my friends die again. No matter how strong the next enemy is, I'll push on and surpass my limits.

Katsumi wore a serious look on his face for a moment, before relaxing and answering Rihan.

"What type of people are you looking for to join the crew anyway?"

Dropping down on tha ships deck with his legs crossed(creasing his black joggers) Rihan starts to fiddle with his gold bracelet that hung on his right wrist, “hey how’s you feel using “Haki” back there? That’s what tha Brakendian soldiers and shit called it right? They made it look way easier than what it turned out to be or maybe my dumbass was using it wrong.”
"You should get some practice manifesting it. I've learned the fundamentals of Haki before, but's it's manifested until that fight. If you want to, we can spar."

Katsumi rose to his feet and dusted off his pants. He had always want to exchange fists with Rihan and now would be the perfect time to see if he could imbue his body in Ryou. He had never attempted it since...

Speaking on needing shit.....we need a new anchor....his head dropping he remembered that he had thrown it at tha marine officer that almost ended their journey prematurely, tho it was a necessary evil they now had no way to anchor their boat. No point bitching bout it, jus gotta try and get one sometime soon maybe while we’re looking for one we can get some info on tha current state of things. Tha warlords are still around I’d assume, other than having to deal with tha Navy, I’d take a Warlord spot personally. It would definitely make moving around in tha Underworld easier don’tcha think Katsumi? So why ya say, we heading for tha grandline or you wanna make a stop somewhere else first
Ah yes, the anchor...that's something we can get later.

"Let's head straight to the Grandline, no point in delaying our journey anymore than we need to. As for becoming a Warlord.."

Katsumi paused a bit giving it a bit more thought.

"All I want is to take down the World Government. If becoming a Warlord brings us closer to that then that's sounds like a good idea to me. But we still need to have an achievement that will get us noticed by the whole world."

Katsumi's mind ran back on his invitation to spar and waited patiently hoping Rihan will accept his request.

If i can't imbue myself in Ryou coming this far, things will no doubt end the same as it did back then. I can't afford to be too weak to protect anyone again.

@Jiihad

Last edited:

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Narration

"They worked better than expected with the materials I had. Most, if not all, of the inventions I have right now are stuff a couple of others and I had been working on in the place I escaped from before I met you."
“No lie that’s actually promising, we were able to stay alive and escape against someone much stronger than us and we can barely use Haki and you were using tha equivalent of duct tape and toothpicks for materials. So there may be hope for us yet my White haired stoic Patna.” My chipper mood dampens as I hear tha rest of my friends statement, “mm, you mean ya friends from Wano right?”

Musty.....that would be tha best word to describe tha smell that permeated tha air of tha underwater prison known as Impel Down, one of tha three great Government controlled locations in tha world. Used to house tha worst of tha worst criminals. Those that tha world wishes were never born, tha aroma was only tha precursor of nightmare that awaited those who were given a one way trip to Impel Down...considering only tha great Pirate Shiki had ever escaped from. Paired with tha fragrance of dispair and hopelessness was tha admonishing cries of tha prisoners ringing off of tha walls that were to house them for tha remainder of their natural lives, however long that was remained to be seen. Inmates cries of desperation mixing with prisoners wails from other levels, some screaming out for mercy; their wills broken by this hell on earth. A baritone unhinged chuckle would carry tha rear of these sounds once in a blue moon, tha constant stress and torture eroding their sanity till it was a tenuous grasp that was holding it together. This prison is special due to tha fact that it is built underwater, so Devil Fruit users wouldn’t be able to escape and swim out. Not only this but tha prison was built in layers ranging from 1-6. Escape was....unlikely We find tha 2 future Nex Pirate members in level 2 sharing a cell, tha door left open by Magellan on purpose. Purposely taunting tha prisoners....”Wano huh?” Tha Fishman Rihans voice adds to tha mix of sounds produced from level 2. “Ion think I ever heard of tha shit if I’m being honest, never really went to school all that much tho so maybe I missed that lesson. That’s tough tho man, my condolences to ya bout them. I’ve always been a lone wolf kinda guy, but still man shit. Hopefully we get out this bitch so you kan enjoy tha life they didn’t get to my boi.” Tha dimly lit cell danced with Shadows as tha two politicked back and forth with tha chaos swirling around them

They will hold up, and I will improve them in time. I've still got a ton of shit you haven't seen. I'm not sure if I'll ever eat a Devil Fruit, and I don't know enough about then to answer your questions. My inventions and my own strength are my weapons."
“Mm, yea I’d love to see what you could make with some top notch shit. Imagine if we could get our hands on some of that Vegapunk guys shit. Prolly make a fuckin nuke or sum ha! Really? You been holding out on me huh”

“Ya don’t say? Can’t tell me ya not interested in em, I know you remember what Magellan could do right? And he kept on shitting himself, imagine what he could do if he didn’t have to change his draws every hr? And I think you’d agree he doesn’t have tha strongest Devil Fruit. No worries man, we’ll meet more Fruit users as we go, so no need to stress it right now”

I'm surprised you want one. I heard they take sway your ability to swim. That seems important for you since you're a fishman and everything."
Closing my eyes and wrinkling my nose, I lean my left cheek into my left palm

well that’s tha kicker now ainna? It would have to be worth it right? I ain’t giving up swimming and shit for a Doo Doo butter ahh fruit, but for something like Magellan’s Poison ability? Yea it’s definitely worth it, while yea I’d lose my ability to swim I can still use my Fishman Katate techniques, so it would be a pretty damn deadly combo right? Besides, that’s what you’re hea fa you’ll jus pull me out tha water”

Smirking back at Katsumi, for trying to take a jab at me. Don’t poke tha bear mah bwoy

What type of people are you looking for to join the crew anyway?"
Man my back is hurting from sitting from this....he is making a good point tho. Can’t jus be adding folks Willy nilly, they gotta fit with me and Katsumi. Especially Katsumi, he ain’t tha most open and outgoing fucka.
Drawing myself outta my own head I let myself fall flat onto my back. My torso soaking up tha radiance of tha sun while I languidly stretch on tha Black Deaths deck, listening to tha sails flutter and whoosh in tha maritime wind.

“Not sure if imma be honest, gang. Ideally they’d fill tha roles we need on board, so we both fighters but you also our makeshift engineer/scientist I guess and I think imma try beast taming actually. So we still need a shipwright and maybe a doctor since ion feel like super gluing stab wounds, how bout 4 people? It’ll be a small enough group that we could get in and out of places but hit hard enough to do what we gotta do it you think we need more”

You should get some practice manifesting it. I've learned the fundamentals of Haki before, but's it's manifested until that fight. If you want to, we can spar."

My ears twitch to life as I hear Katsumi offer up a spar, I couldn’t restrain tha vicious grin that spread across my visage eyelids lazily separating from each other to reveal my blood red irises looking directly into tha fiery ball of gas above us, before they drift downwards to Katsumi now standing form

That might not be a bad idea ya know? I’ve heard all tha Top Dawgs in tha world are Haki masters and can do some insane shit with it, so it’s a must for us, not to mention I always did wonder who was stronger between us. Even tho we hold tha same authority on tha ship

Throwing my arms up behind me and curling my legs to my chest I flip myself up into a standing position. Lookin Katsumi directly in tha eyes

Let's head straight to the Grandline, no point in delaying our journey anymore than we need to. As for becoming a Warlord.."

Katsumi paused a bit giving it a bit more thought.

"All I want is to take down the World Government. If becoming a Warlord brings us closer to that then that's sounds like a good idea to me. But we still need to have an achievement that will get us noticed by the whole world."
Aye, if you scared to run into Asuka again you kan jus say that man. Ain’t no judgement ova hea. On a serious note tho, I agree, heading there is our best bet to make our names and achieve our goals

Yea that’s gonna be a hefty task, they’ve stood for centuries now. But being Warlords would put us right there. We’d be working closely with them and getting a first hand glance at how they live and inside info that most people ain’t got. How tha fuxk is we gone do it is a good point tho, maybe killing a current Warlord would do it? I mean it’s only 7 of them. Ain’t no warlords in tha Blues tho so we gotta out that on hold till we get to tha grandline first, in tha mean time we do gotta see who is stronger, don’t we

I finish with a crooked smile while taking my white Cardigan off and tossing it at a random spot on deck and popping my neck

@Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"
???

“No lie that’s actually promising, we were able to stay alive and escape against someone much stronger than us and we can barely use Haki and you were using tha equivalent of duct tape and toothpicks for materials. So there may be hope for us yet my White haired stoic Patna.” My chipper mood dampens as I hear tha rest of my friends statement, “mm, you mean ya friends from Wano right?”
Katsumi stood awkwardly with his hands in his pockets and smirked at the fact his friend was impressed with his inventions. It gave him a warm feeling, like the heat of a fire on a cold winter's night. A feeling he had not felt in a long time, the feeling of having a friend.

The smirked quickly faded after Rihan's question. Katsumi stared ahead blankly as the sea breeze gently blew through his hair. A wave of sadness rushed over him as he began to remember.

Fourteen year old Katsumi walked through the dark, musty halls of the upper levels of the Toy Factory. His muscles ached from having previously getting into a fight with one of the older slaves who tried to get tough with him. When he returned to his quarters he found a small note giving a specific set of directions and now he found himself walking through a strange part of the factory he had never been to before. He finally reached his destination, a dead end with a single open vent up above him. Using the strength of his leg muscles, Katsumi jumped into the open vent and climbed upwards. Five minutes passed and Katsumi began getting annoyed as it felt like he was climbing forever, suddenly he hit his head and looked up to see a hatch. With a grunt, he planted both legs in the walls of the vent and punched full force sending the hatch flying open revealing a bright orange room. As Katsumi made his way through the opening the voice of a female rang out.

"Welcome, you finally made it! I was beginning to think you ignored my invitation."

He dusted off his clothes before rising to his feet, and found himself viewing a bedroom. Standing around the bed, stood two boys and one girl in the Toy Factory uniform he also had. While near the edge of the bed, sat a young girl in a pink dress. She had long flowing orange bangs that covered her eyes, a warm smile and looked around the same age Katsumi was.

"I've been watching you Katsumi, I'm happy we finally get to meet face to face. My name is Amara."

She looks around and gestures around her.

"These two boys are Eric and Yamato. The girl's name is Apar. Now that we are all finally together and are introduced. We've got things to discuss."

Katsumi stood silently in confusion. He had no idea what was happening.

"No. I was sold into slavery before you met me. I didn't have friends in Wano, I was an orphan who lived on the streets and grew up working in a weapons factory somewhere in the Grandline. I made my first friends there."

He shook his head slightly shaking away tne memory, his face getting serious again.

“Mm, yea I’d love to see what you could make with some top notch shit. Imagine if we could get our hands on some of that Vegapunk guys shit. Prolly make a fuckin nuke or sum ha! Really? You been holding out on me huh”
Katsumi did his best to hold back a chuckle.

"Anything's possible in the world of science. I've got a few cool stuff in mind. You just have to wait and see."

“Ya don’t say? Can’t tell me ya not interested in em, I know you remember what Magellan could do right? And he kept on shitting himself, imagine what he could do if he didn’t have to change his draws every hr? And I think you’d agree he doesn’t have tha strongest Devil Fruit. No worries man, we’ll meet more Fruit users as we go, so no need to stress it right now”
Closing my eyes and wrinkling my nose, I lean my left cheek into my left palm

well that’s tha kicker now ainna? It would have to be worth it right? I ain’t giving up swimming and shit for a Doo Doo butter ahh fruit, but for something like Magellan’s Poison ability? Yea it’s definitely worth it, while yea I’d lose my ability to swim I can still use my Fishman Katate techniques, so it would be a pretty damn deadly combo right? Besides, that’s what you’re hea fa you’ll jus pull me out tha water”
Katsumi rolls his eye's and laughs.

Yep, apparently my job is to bail you out when you do something reckless. Guess thats the fate of a Vice Captain huh.

Man my back is hurting from sitting from this....he is making a good point tho. Can’t jus be adding folks Willy nilly, they gotta fit with me and Katsumi. Especially Katsumi, he ain’t tha most open and outgoing fucka.
Drawing myself outta my own head I let myself fall flat onto my back. My torso soaking up tha radiance of tha sun while I languidly stretch on tha Black Deaths deck, listening to tha sails flutter and whoosh in tha maritime wind.

“Not sure if imma be honest, gang. Ideally they’d fill tha roles we need on board, so we both fighters but you also our makeshift engineer/scientist I guess and I think imma try beast taming actually. So we still need a shipwright and maybe a doctor since ion feel like super gluing stab wounds, how bout 4 people? It’ll be a small enough group that we could get in and out of places but hit hard enough to do what we gotta do it you think we need more”
He gave it some thought, staring upwards towards the blue skies.

Quality over quantity sounds like a good idea in my book. No need to oversaturate the crew. Four is a good enough amount.

Katsumi looked back down, facing Rihan once again.

"No. Four sounds good enough to me."

My ears twitch to life as I hear Katsumi offer up a spar, I couldn’t restrain tha vicious grin that spread across my visage eyelids lazily separating from each other to reveal my blood red irises looking directly into tha fiery ball of gas above us, before they drift downwards to Katsumi now standing form

That might not be a bad idea ya know? I’ve heard all tha Top Dawgs in tha world are Haki masters and can do some insane shit with it, so it’s a must for us, not to mention I always did wonder who was stronger between us. Even tho we hold tha same authority on tha ship

Throwing my arms up behind me and curling my legs to my chest I flip myself up into a standing position. Lookin Katsumi directly in tha eyes
Katsumi could feel his adrenaline spiking as Rihan got to his feet accepting his challenge. He held Rihan's gaze and slid his hands out of his pockets.

"I always wondered the same thing. You're fishman karate was amazing back there. Though I'm sure you have to hold back now in order to not destroy our ship."

Aye, if you scared to run into Asuka again you kan jus say that man. Ain’t no judgement ova hea. On a serious note tho, I agree, heading there is our best bet to make our names and achieve our goals

Yea that’s gonna be a hefty task, they’ve stood for centuries now. But being Warlords would put us right there. We’d be working closely with them and getting a first hand glance at how they live and inside info that most people ain’t got. How tha fuxk is we gone do it is a good point tho, maybe killing a current Warlord would do it? I mean it’s only 7 of them. Ain’t no warlords in tha Blues tho so we gotta out that on hold till we get to tha grandline first, in tha mean time we do gotta see who is stronger, don’t we

I finish with a crooked smile while taking my white Cardigan off and tossing it at a random spot on deck and popping my neck
Katsumi stopped listening after Rihan made a comment about him being scared of Isuka. He watched as his captain tossed his Cardigan to the side. Katsumi cracked his knuckles in annoyance and smirked.

"Well? What're waiting for? Ladies first."

@Jiihad

Last edited:

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration

Rihans Cardigan, creased from use and being haphazardly discharged from his person, gently fluttered to tha decks surface. Standing out among tha darker wood of tha Black Death. Like a star in tha nighttime sky

Rolling his right shoulder and hearing it pop tha more rotations it made, eased his tension and fit his blood circulating for tha spar he and Katsumi were about to engage into.

Heh, he’s smirking? Must really have been looking forward to this, can’t really blame em tho. I really have been wondering what it would be like to fight against him and his gadgets after seeing what they did to Isuka and she was stronger than us both

Well? What're waiting for? Ladies first."
Oh looka hea!? Someone’s got some manners it seems, is that why you let tha redhead beat ya ass?

Seeing Katsumi banter back and forth brought a smile to my face since it means he’s opening up more and trusts me, which is pretty crucial hea since we gone be fighting for our lives in tha Grandline. Still tho, I knew he had my back, we was locked up together nothing brings people together Better than hardship and struggle

No. I was sold into slavery before you met me. I didn't have friends in Wano, I was an orphan who lived on the streets and grew up working in a weapons factory somewhere in the Grandline. I m
Oh yea, you never really told me too much bout ya life pre Jail. My bad broski, didn’t mean to bring it up. I finish, cringing slightly while holding my gaze

You have my word, we gone get strong enough that it won’t happen again. By tha way....ever think bout going back to Wano?

"Anything's possible in the world of science. I've got a few cool stuff in mind. You just have to wait and see."
Most things are possible, you not beating me with suped up Calculators and a pistol hahaha. I kid I kid, I’m honestly excited to see what tha gears in ya head think up with enough time and resources

It’s genuinely impressive to see someone my age make these kind of inventions and gadgets with lil to no real formal training and such. I’d be willing to bet he’s tha smartest person in tha West Blue, hell if not North, South and East Blue as well I say to myself.

Not only that, he can actually fight too he doesn’t hide behind his technology and let them fight for him he really wit tha shits

No. Four sounds good enough to me."
Kool Kool, guess they’ll be Grandline people too since we B-lining for it. I’m really hoping we don’t get no fuckin weirdos tho

I feel tha sea beeeze waft through my curly hair and carve a path gently through each and every follicle till it meets its companions on tha other side to continue their journey across tha oceans blue. Not only did it caress my head it gifted my nostrils and gills with tha gentle aroma of tha salty water we journeyed on, calming my nerves slightly since tha water was has always been my comfort due to my Fishman genetics

I always wondered the same thing. You're fishman karate was amazing back there. Though I'm sure you have to hold back now in order to not destroy our ship."
Eh, issa blessing and a curse man. To be so strong but always have to hold back on people it’s a struggle I tell ya!

Chuckling at my own sarcasm

Still tho, I gotta get better at it and improve it. I kinda always jus relied on barehand beating peoples ass, so I never really focused and dedicated my time to it. But that’s not gonna cut it now, it’s either improve or die and I’m not too fond of dying, personally. We’ve wasted enough time politicking tho, you ready?

@Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"

Oh looka hea!? Someone’s got some manners it seems, is that why you let tha redhead beat ya ass?
Katsumi crouched on the deck, taking turns stretching each leg. His eye twitched slightly hearing Rihan's banter.

"She beat the both of us. You even had to waste our Anchor."

Oh yea, you never really told me too much bout ya life pre Jail. My bad broski, didn’t mean to bring it up. I finish, cringing slightly while holding my gaze

You have my word, we gone get strong enough that it won’t happen again. By tha way....ever think bout going back to Wano?
"Yes. It's my home afterall. But these days i've heard its ran by the Yonko Kaido."

Most things are possible, you not beating me with suped up Calculators and a pistol hahaha. I kid I kid, I’m honestly excited to see what tha gears in ya head think up with enough time and resources
Katsumi smirked while he slowly rose to his feet, adjusting his belt that still had a few black boxes attached. As the sea breeze blew through his hair once again, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Kool Kool, guess they’ll be Grandline people too since we B-lining for it. I’m really hoping we don’t get no fuckin weirdos tho
Eh, issa blessing and a curse man. To be so strong but always have to hold back on people it’s a struggle I tell ya!

Chuckling at my own sarcasm

Still tho, I gotta get better at it and improve it. I kinda always jus relied on barehand beating peoples ass, so I never really focused and dedicated my time to it. But that’s not gonna cut it now, it’s either improve or die and I’m not too fond of dying, personally. We’ve wasted enough time politicking tho, you ready?
He abruptly opened his eyes and sprinted forward, closing the gap between him and Rihan. He delivered two right hooks aimed at Rihan's liver, following them up by rotating his body and aiming a kick at his opponents left temple.

"It's a good thing you dont have to hold back on me."

40×5=200
Strength: 44+16=60
Speed: 60
60×2=120
-Reaction=60
-Movement=60
Vitality=45+ 8 = 53
51×2= 102
-Durability=53
-Stamina=53
Intellect=31
31×2=61
-Engineering: 61
Haki= 20+12
32×2=68
-Armanment Haki=46
-Observation Haki=22

@Jiihad

Last edited:

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration

She beat the both of us. You even had to waste our Anchor."
Valid point, let’s not have a round of it tho huh? I’d rather not die knowing I got bullied by a girl if you don’t mind

Finishing off my statement with a smirk, my eyes pick up Katsumi speeding towards me ready to begin tha exchange of fists. I lower my stance cocking my right arm back while bringing my left up perpendicular to my chest. My staff forgotten on tha deck to spectate tha battle to come

Hmm, he seems really excited for this. Can’t blame em tho, we been kool for a brick. But we never found out who top dawg is this is bout pride

Yes. It's my home afterall. But these days i've heard its ran by the Yonko Kaido."
Kaidou huh? That’s a big name, granted ion know much bout other places like that. But even I know who he is, you’d of thought one of tha Emperors would be lording over ya spot like that? You think bout taking him down at some point? Tho ain’t he called tha strongest Creature alive? That’s gonna be a tall task for two hmguys who got they ahh whooped by a random marine officer, hahahaha

It's a good thing you dont have to hold back on me."
Sho is, I’m either way too strong for my opponents or they way too strong for me sigh. But not you you’re tough, you kan handle it.

Tha clear blue skies and swirling ball of fire in tha sky serve as tha backdrop of our long awaited battle of supremacy. Tha back and forth of tha ocean adding an additional obstruction for us to overcome

He abruptly opened his eyes and sprinted forward, closing the gap between him and Rihan. He delivered two right hooks aimed at Rihan's liver, following them up by rotating his body and aiming a kick at his opponents left temple
Damn, he’s coming in hot. Dropping my left arm in an attempt to block his jabs at my kidneys, jus barely making it in time. Before I lean my head back, his spin kick clipping my cheek since I couldn’t completely avoid his attack. I leap backwards to regroup. Feeling something dribble down my cheek, I reach my hand up to see tha red of my blood mixing with my darker skin tone.

Not letting him keep tha advantage, I spring board from my crouched position. I aim low leading with a drop kick to Katsumi left ankle hoping to force him back on tha defense

40x5=200
Strength:45+16=61
Speed:
40+16=56
56x2=112
-Movement: 56
-Reaction:56
Vitality:
40+16=56
56x2=112
-Durability: 56
-Stamina:56
Beast Mastery: 14
14x2=28
Beast Mastery: 28
Haki: 15
15x2=30
Armament Haki: 10
Observation Haki: 20
Martial Arts:
35x2=70
-Fish-Man Karate:70
Ringed Staff: 11
11x2= 22

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"

Dropping my left arm in an attempt to block his jabs at my kidneys, jus barely making it in time. Before I lean my head back, his spin kick clipping my cheek since I couldn’t completely avoid his attack. I leap backwards to regroup. Feeling something dribble down my cheek, I reach my hand up to see tha red of my blood mixing with my darker skin tone.

Not letting him keep tha advantage, I spring board from my crouched position. I aim low leading with a drop kick to Katsumi left ankle hoping to force him back on tha defense
Katsumi shifts his foot slightly more to the left and narrowly avoids the kick to his left ankle. A loud thud resonated throughout the deck, followed by a creak caused by the pressure of Rihan strength. Taking advantage of the small distance between them, Katsumi wraps his arms around the fishman's neck and aims a knee directly at his abdomen.

With that done, he jumps backwards with intentions of regaining distance between him and his captain.

I wonder if he'll wait a while before unleashing that fishman karate of his. Would be problamatic for me if he began using those shockwaves, they're harder to read.

Katsumi's stoic face broke into a grin and assumed a combat stance.

It doesnt matter, the point is enjoying the fight afterall.

"Bring it on Rihan, like you said. I can take anything you throw at me."

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Taking advantage of the small distance between them, Katsumi wraps his arms around the fishman's neck and aims a knee directly at his abdomen.
“Erk!” I groaned out from feeling his knee sunk into my stomach. “Damn I should’ve known better than to assume he’d rely on his inventions to fight for em. I quietly mumbled”, collapsing into a crouched position from Katsumi jarring assault, I looked up to see him creating space between us...as if to gauge how effective his strike had been and to see how I’d respond to it

Realizing he was waiting on me, I raised my left hand to feel where his knee connected tsss, that’s definitely gonna bruise I mentally hissed. Raising myself up to my full height, I snorted loudly and spat out a glob of blood that had accumulated in my mouth. Our “friendly” spar was playingout to an audience of jus tha two of us, tha ocean seemed to take up tha mantle of music provider. Since tha sound of combat had scared off tha seagulls and other seafaring birds that frequented these waters. Tha ongoing collisions between tha calming aquamarine waters and our vessel who’s hull was tha color of black liquorice, setting our musical backdrop at tha moment.

A lone Nimbus cloud wafted overhead, assumedly oblivious of tha show it hand stumbled upon on its journey across tha midday sky. It ambled along its way briefly granting tha would-be Pirates a moments reprieve from tha overbearing titan of luminescence and heat. Unperturbed, tha floating ball of light jus patiently waited its turn to dominate tha sky once more and disappoint it did not, bathing all that it could see and touch in its illuminating glow without discrimination. Tha bracelet on Rihans right wrist was no exception, it seemed to absorb and return said gift of light with full fervor. Not to be outdone, tha Gd necklace that adorned chia neck also preened at being caressed by tha suns rays, both standing out on tha canvas that was his skin

Bring it on Rihan, like you said. I can take anything you throw at me."
Unable to stop myself a grin started growing below my nose. He’s right, ion need ta worry bout killing em since unlike most people he’s actually strong. Plus this is tha time to workout any kinks in my abilities and see what I can and can’t do yet

“Aye I’m with ya when ya right my ****, ion need to baby ya. So why don’t we end tha warm up and really get to it, huh? Besides we still gotta day or so before we reach Reverse Mountain I think it’s called, so bout two days before we hit tha grandline since we been sailing for a day or so.” Pushing off and speeding towards Katsumi I sweep at his left leg with my right foot before lunging up with my cocked back right fist Hyakumaigawara Seiken!, aiming at his exposed ribs hoping to get retribution for tha bruise his attack left me

Hyakumaigawara Seiken: A very strong hard punch that can break through 100 tiles and send the user's opponent flying.
(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

@Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"

Rihan was now crouching, feeling the weight of the blow to his mid section. Katsumi held his stance waiting for his captain's next move.

He should get serious now. Well I hope he will. He would be a pussy if can't take an attack that light.

Katsumi snapped back into focus as Rihan looked up and him and returned a grin.

“Aye I’m with ya when ya right my ****, ion need to baby ya. So why don’t we end tha warm up and really get to it, huh? Besides we still gotta day or so before we reach Reverse Mountain I think it’s called, so bout two days before we hit tha grandline since we been sailing for a day or so.”
"Heh, you look like you're about to let-"

Pushing off and speeding towards Katsumi I sweep at his left leg with my right foot before lunging up with my cocked back right fist Hyakumaigawara Seiken!, aiming at his exposed ribs hoping to get retribution for tha bruise his attack left me
His sentence was cut off by Rihan suddenly pushing forward from his crounching position. Katsumi met his leg sweep with a low kick using his left leg, but his opponent left no room for a follow up attack. Rihan's fist was incoming for his ribs. The exposed skin around Katsumi's ribcage turned a dark shade of black before the punch connected, sending him flying off of his feet. He flew backwards like a bullet as his body ricoheted off the bow, causing the ship to lean forward slightly from the impact. Not wanting to fall into the ocean, he grabbed onto the bow just in time before dropping into the ocean.

Would be bad if this turned into a underwater fight.

The stinging sensation coming from his ribs caused him to grit his teeth as he pulled himself back onto the deck. He grinned happily as blood trickled down the side of his mouth.

That was a good blow! If it wasnt for my Haki i would have have taken way more damage. This power boosts defence and as well as offense. Interesting.

Katsumi rushed forward, both fists turning black before unleashing a barrage of punches aimed at Rihan's upper body.

"You got me good, that really fucking hurt Captain!"

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C

DPR: 60+20=80 Small Building Level

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
1-99 Mastery:
Defensive Augmentation: 1 Durability Bracket (+20 Durability)

Resilience: 51+20= 71 City Block Level

@Jiihad

Last edited:

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Noticing that Katsumi coated his bare ribs a glossy black texture right before my Hyakumaigawara Seiken made contact caught by attention, so that was him using Armament Haki huh? If tha rumors I’ve heard are true then he minimized some of tha damage my punch woulda done.

Staring impassively at tha stop that he had apparently been sent over tha deck and into tha ocean. Tha first thought through my mind being, no way he fell over from an attack like that. Besides it’d be suicide for em to try and their hands in tha water with me

The stinging sensation coming from his ribs caused him to grit his teeth as he pulled himself back onto the deck. He grinned happily as blood trickled down the side of his mouth.
Hm, guess ya smarts don’t jus stop at being able to make shit. You knew falling into tha water meant a sure fire loss huh? I noted tha blood dribbling down tha side of his mouth a grin accompanying it. Tha glossy finish over his ribs fading into obscurity. Grinning at my assault doing its job even with tha interference of his haki

If Armament Haki did that fit his defense I wonder what it would do for my attacks. I wonder what I could and couldn’t imbue with Haki? Is it only physical objects or would I be able to use haki on wate-

Katsumi rushed forward, both fists turning black before unleashing a barrage of punches aimed at Rihan's upper body.
Guess I didn’t hit you hard enough then if you still wanna go, I chuckle out before sprinting full speed at Natsumi hoping to interrupt his charge, when all of a sudden behind Katsumi right shoulder a mountain comes into view. It was massive, appearing to be made of some type of red rock. Tha most noticeable feature was tha water....it was flowing in tha opposite direction on tha mountain

Having never witnessed anything like it before. It froze me in mid stride as I stared at it. Forcing me to forget Katsumi who was still charging. His Haki imbued fist connecting on my upper chest a few times. Before I slung myself to tha side and out of his line of fire, laying flat on my back from tha forced retreat. I could taste tha blood in my mouth from his punches

Spitting out a mouthful of blood, I point behind him. Aye, Katsumi wait look at that

@Mr. Anderson

Last edited:
Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"

His punches land their mark dealing heavy damage, before Rihan finally managed to escape to the side. His captain now lay flat on his back before him. Katsumi ran his hand through his hair in annoyance. Adrenaline running coursing his veins like current through a wires.

Don't tell me you're done. We're just getting started. And dont get me started on how you lost focus mid battle. Are you looking down on me?

Spitting out a mouthful of blood, I point behind him. Aye, Katsumi wait look at that
He followed Rihan's gaze and his annoyance was quickly replaced with a look of awe. A massive mountain formation was now in view from a distance. The rock structures were red in color, and were so tall they stood even above the clouds. As the ship got closer, the sky darkened and rain began to pour down like they were in the middle of a hurricane, soaking Katsumi's half naked body. Strong currents made the ship slightly shake, and he watched as they all converged into a waterfall that unnaturally flowed in reverse up the mountain. They were closing in on it and fast at that, thanks to the harsh environment.

So this is Reverse Mountain. I should grab a shirt it's getting cold.

Katsumi turned his attention back to Rihan and gave him a serious look.

"It looks like we've just about reached out destination Captain."

He extends an arm to him, his serious face turned into a small smile.

"I think you should start steering the ship now before we crash and die. Get up."

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Wiping tha corner of my lip with tha back of my hand to rid my mouth of tha left over blood. I reached up to grasp Katsumi outstretched hand and dragged myself to my feet. I spat once more, a quarter sized globule of blood soaring over tha ships bow and disappearing into tha waters depths. Once I got to my feet I could take in how enormous tha mountain we sailed towards was. It’s peak guarded by clouds. The closer we got, the more the weather changed. Rain began pelting us from all sides

So this is tha entrance to tha Grandline is it? How many have tried and failed to even get up this thing, let alone survive tha GrandLine I wonder....I mumbled in amazement, the winds carried them so Katsumi heard it

Rain wasn’t the only obstacle barring our path. The howling winds took turns assaulting our sails from multiple directions, we simultaneously gained speed and slowed down. The two actions tagging each other in and out at constantly changing intervals. Our sail wasn’t tha only victim of the winds mismatching pattern, the very wasters we traveled on was seemingly powerless to stand against it. Constantly prodding our vessel from below, jostling both us as well as tha cargo we stored below deck to help us through our journey

"It looks like we've just about reached out destination Captain."
Nah, this ain’t tha destination. This is tha jump off point, tha destination is tha top. We’ve accomplished nothing so far. We’re finally getting to see how big tha world really is man, I doubt Isuka is Top Dawg. We want a seat at tha table and to do that. We need to be strong enough that isuka looks like a novice to us.....

I think you should start steering the ship now before we crash and die. Get up."
On it!

Sprinting towards tha side of tha ship that I left my staff at. I lower my center if gravity, grabbing it without breaking stride and make a B-line for the Black Deaths Helm. Grabbing it and yanking the wheel to my left to redirect us back towards tha center of the mountains reverse water pathway. An easy task it was not, the constant battering our ship was taking from Mother Nature herself was not to be underestimated. Light creaking sounds could be heard from the pressure the mast was under while keeping the sails unfurled. It was as if the ocean itself didn’t want us to go up the mountain as it pushed us one way or another. I grabbed onto the helm for dear life as I tried to stay upright as well as keep our ship on its course. Bruises already forming on my chest and abdomen from the pummeling it took due to Katsumi not minutes earlier

The struggle wasn’t in vain tho, as we closed in on our objective. Fate seemed to have deemed us worthy as we were able to make it onto the reverse mountains waterway up it. Tha current picking up dramatically, so much so that our ship almostcrashed into tha mountains side on more than one occasion, until....WHOOSH!! The Black Death lunged from tha reverse current over tha mountain tops edge. Time seeming to slow to a crawl for a few scant seconds

......before unceremoniously dive bombing towards tha unknown waters below. Panicking at our future ending before it truly begun. I recalled the Brakendian royalty saying that the Ringed Staff they gifted me could affect water, and seeing how it performed at the 80th marine branch. I decided to put my faith into it once more. Geezus Fucking Christ I hope this shit work again...

Grabbing said staff, I thrusted it upwards and prayed to 7lb 8 ounce baby Jesus that something would happen and at first nothing did. I swea fo Gawd!!! Imma haunt these dirty footed bitches! Not one second after I ended my tirade, a rumble sounded. Then out from the ocean blue, a column of ocean water came forth under our boat buffering our free fall and jostling us onboard. But it kept up for a few seconds before it dissipated and dropped our vessel 20ft to tha waters surface

@Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialouge"

Rihan took Katsumi's hand and quickly pulled himself to his feet. While his captain stood there taking in the spectacle before taking control of the ship, he headed towards the direction of the chair he was sitting on before they fought. He looked down spotted his long sleeved burgendy shirt, now completely soaked from the abonormal weather of the Red Line.

I guess ill put it back on. It's way better than being shirtless in this shit.

Sprinting towards tha side of tha ship that I left my staff at. I lower my center if gravity, grabbing it without breaking stride and make a B-line for the Black Deaths Helm. Grabbing it and yanking the wheel to my left to redirect us back towards tha center of the mountains reverse water pathway. An easy task it was not, the constant battering our ship was taking from Mother Nature herself was not to be underestimated. Light creaking sounds could be heard from the pressure the mast was under while keeping the sails unfurled. It was as if the ocean itself didn’t want us to go up the mountain as it pushed us one way or another. I grabbed onto the helm for dear life as I tried to stay upright as well as keep our ship on its course. Bruises already forming on my chest and abdomen from the pummeling it took due to Katsumi not minutes earlier
Katsumi was broken out of his thoughts by the shaking caused by Rihan fighting against the currents. He lost his balance a bit, all grip lost from the rain soaked deck. He looked up at Rihan in annoyance.

At this rate I'm going to fly right off the deck before we even get over the mountain.

Katsumi managed to make his way over to side of the ship where he clinged on for dear life and looked straight ahead as the entrance drew closer. He could also see pieces of wooden planks traveling wildly through the currents.

Wooden board? Did a ship pass through her before us? Unlucky guys probably didn't even make it.

The struggle wasn’t in vain tho, as we closed in on our objective. Fate seemed to have deemed us worthy as we were able to make it onto the reverse mountains waterway up it. Tha current picking up dramatically, so much so that our ship almostcrashed into tha mountains side on more than one occasion, until....WHOOSH!! The Black Death lunged from tha reverse current over tha mountain tops edge. Time seeming to slow to a crawl for a few scant seconds
Katsumi's fingers penetrated deeply into the wood of the ship as they shot up the mountain. The experience was such a thrill that he couldnt help but grin. Then they flew. Soaring through the air, it felt like time had slowed down. Katsumi looked downwards at the peak of the mountain opened his eyes. There were group of what looked like three people near the peak of the mountain. He couldnt make out the other two but he could see the giant clearly, wearing what looked like a giant shark as a head piece hanging off the side of the mountain.

"What the fuck?"

Katsumi didnt get the oppurtunity to process what he saw. The ship began freefalling going down, moving even faster than they came up causing him to lose his grip on the ship. He grit his teeth.

Shit!

Grabbing said staff, I thrusted it upwards and prayed to 7lb 8 ounce baby Jesus that something would happen and at first nothing did. I swea fo Gawd!!! Imma haunt these dirty footed bitches! Not one second after I ended my tirade, a rumble sounded. Then out from the ocean blue, a column of ocean water came forth under our boat buffering our free fall and jostling us onboard. But it kept up for a few seconds before it dissipated and dropped our vessel 20ft to tha waters surface
Katsumi hit the deck hard, falling flat on his face as the ship abruptly stopped.

What just happened, what stopped us?

But once again Katsumi wasn't left much time to process the situation. The ship fell again and stopped. This time he fell right on his back, hitting his head in the process. Katsumi fumed, jumping to his feet he quickly put on his shirt and turned in Rihan's direction.

"Rihan, I'll fucking kill you. Next time give a warning when you pull your crazy shit!"

@Jiihad