Chapter Discussion Opinions about the Nest Arc

What do you think of the Nest Arc as a whole?

• 0/10 - Arc doesn't exist, not even as filler

• 1/10 - Exists, but not even worth my breath

• 2/10 - Trash

• 3/10 - Awful

• 4/10 - Meh

• 5/10 - Average

• 6/10 - Fine

• 7/10 - Good

• 8/10 - Very Good

• 9/10 - Great

• 10/10 - Masterpiece

• 100/10 - Gustang

• Unsure/I'm just here to see the poll results

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, in the latest chapter, it is said that the Nest Arc has finally reached its end. I figured it would be a nice time to ask the general opinions about it since the memories are still fresh.

What did you think of it? Do you think the different plot lines were developed and concluded in a satisfactory way? What would be the pros and cons of the arc for you? What score would you give it overall (see the poll above)?

I liked it overall but i still have to re-read the whole arc. It was quite long and there was a huge hiatus in the middle of the arc so i don't have clear thoughts. Besides, to me the arc has not ended yet. Until i don't see the conclusion to Baam-Trau-Jinsung-Cha side i can't feel like this arc has ended no matter what the narrator says.

That's actually the only part that makes me thing this arc has ended, the main character is still with the final boss of the arc so it doesn't feel right unless SIU is planning to continue this with a new arc right now

Worst

Custom title
What did you think of it?

It wasn't bad at all, it had some highs and lows for sure but overall i found it enjoyable and it had some CRAZY HYPE moments, have to say though it genuinely feels like it's hard to handle FHs on screen, we had this discussion over and over but the way they're portrayed (and constantly hyped by literally everyone even untill last chapter ) Traum should have just handled the matter in a couple of seconds......

It kinda seem to me like SIU tried to portray him in a way that he considers everything and everyone so trivial that it wasn't even conceivable for him to intervene personally, untill they really """ pissed "" him off and he " screamed " like a baby unleashing his shinwonryu, which i have to say it may have seemed underwhelming, but he literally destroyed almost everything EFFORTESSLY, while it's true that a lot of people were able to protect themselves, it was just from a single shinhelun, this was probably not even close to all out Traum
:pepecopium:

Do you think the different plot lines were developed and concluded in a satisfactory way?

It's hard to say yet since it really felt like this arc opened tons of new possibilities rather than concluding plotlines imho....

What would be the pros and cons of the arc for you?

I think the only issues i have with this arc is how the FH was handled, i mean i probably don't see the full scheme but i feel like some things should have been done differently, and probably too many POV switching and pointless cliffhangers the last couple of chapters.....

What's good though it's that it seems that this Arc is about to open a new realm of possibilities with FHs slowly starting to appear more on the stage, maybe the whole purpose was for Baam to get stronger very fast so he could interact better with them and not having to hold back the writing when it comes to the " masters of fate " and ofc get even close to the Zahard family!

I hope this is the direction where we are going....

What score would you give it overall ?

8/10

I'm looking forwad to what comes next!

Personally speaking, I really loved this arc overall, it is easily the most hype arc in ToG for me.

-The battles were freaking amazing.
-The plots and twists going on behind the scenes while the war is happening was great.
-Yasratcha and Wangwang flashback was one of the best flashbacks in the series and gave great depth to the world.
-Traumerei Introduction was one of the best chapters I had the pleasure to read in ToG. Was executed beautifully.
-Traumerei as a character is awesome and is becoming one of my favorite characters in ToG, we waited 500+ chapters for this little fucker to get his name, and we finally did and we got much more. I really love his 'I don't care, I don't give a fuck attitude'
-Alot of really cool characters were introduced this arc that I enjoyed alot.
-Gustang appearing and causing chaos to LPB mothership was pure hype and now we have this battle of time between Traum and Gustang, i freaking love it.
-Alot of information we as fans been wanting to be revealed for years got some answers toward, like the BOSS, the FH discussions regarding baam, and just more insight into the FH's in general.
-We got a glimpse of how the FH are in action, they clearly are on a league of their own.
-White was freaking amazing this arc, loved him and kallavan and lyboric.
-Yasratcha is a GOATED character and his death was good.

Things I did not necessarily like :
-Lack of causalities, I really don't like how SIU is afraid to kill characters, just fucking do it.
-Rak and Khun BS power up, and was not fan of baam being able to compete with white like that. Really hated that, but he is an 'irregular' so I can turn a blind eye.

Other than these two major things, everything else about the arc was amazing for me and loved reading every bit of it. Easily one of my favorite arcs in the series and can't wait to see what's to come. Things are very interesting right now and not sure in which direction the story will go. I would personally rate this arc 9/10, because it simply delivered on stuff that I truly enjoy. ToG is the only manwha/manga I actively wait very eagerly to read the new chapter. No other manwha/manga has that affect on me.