Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 4 14.8%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

This is the GREATEST feat I have ever seen with my own two eyes in any manga!

My man's got PLANET... BUSTING... SNEEZES!!

And bruh, this page had me absolutely dying. 🤣

I've been enjoying these chapters of Saitama vs Garou very much. I don't quite understand the general disappointment I've seen from others about it. I suppose I read OPM differently? I just read it for the fights, feats, art, and humor lmao. I don't read the webcomic either so I guess I may unable to feel the sentiment that others who do read it share. Nonetheless, this chapter was epic af.

Am I the only one who hates the massive powercreep in this story and all this retcon and undoing shit.
Like is noone talking about Genos fakeout?
This is a seinen manga ,common i dont expect the same here .
Also the story line could be so more better if alteast for a bit after battle shows Saitanma completely broken losing the only close thing he had.
Then the professor could have revived him.
I think it was after chap 162/163 where the sitting redraw was done from when this manga started to drop for me.
Like if it wasnt for peak art(like seriously how can Murata art be so peak ) i cant read to what it became.

2/5 for this chapter.
And while the manga is still solid 7/10 but i just know that the retcon and other shit is coming soon

U will have to reread the chapter when Saitam arived in the battle (2/3 chapters back i guess) to understand

Goru and Saitama back reversed into time at start of the battle..
I see.
It seems Murata / One pulls opposite Grandfather paradox, it creates alternate universe where Genos won't be killed by Garou.

Saitama from future (naked) and Saitama from the past (popped up from ground) merge together, maybe it means there can be no two exact man at the same universe, but Genos from future's heart hold by Saitama doesn't merge with Genos from the past's body.

Lol even frieza the planet destroyer cant move in space without spaceship.