Origins of your Username

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Took the first and last name from my two favourite characters from anime/manga. Light Yagami from Death Note and Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. Added the D part since I was registering for a site dedicated to One Piece.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Took the first and last name from my two favourite characters from anime/manga. Light Yagami from Death Note and Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. Added the D part since I was registering for a site dedicated to One Piece.
Interesting combination and it looks sick.

When the 955 chapter was out, i still wasn't registered here. When it was out, i liked the design, power and the background of the sword (The God of Hell) then i just thought "why not" and picked the best Zoro's sword name (a bit slowpoke of me, but whatever)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
I've always liked German names. During the Xbox360 days I called myself Siegfried after character in Kenichi. While looking for some German names I stumbled upon Vandenreich(pronounced Von-En-Hi-Sh) which I liked. I shortened it to Van Reich and eventually just Van(its still pronounced Von but no one calls me that....)

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
As a big fan of Akai Shuichi from Detective Conan, I picked "Akai" as my username on OJ.

Then when we moved here it was already taken (@Akai :kriwhat:)
And that's the sad backstory of how I became the bootleg Akai. Akai the second version. The Dollar Store Akai :pepehands:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I'm actually a retard for never noticing this. And I had the audacity to call myself a code geass fan.
:pepemy:

Origins for my name - Zoro is a Marimo, I like to 420 blaze it. Add a _ in the middle and here we are.
I've always liked German names. During the Xbox360 days I called myself Siegfried after character in Kenichi. While looking for some German names I stumbled upon Vandenreich(pronounced Von-En-Hi-Sh) which I liked. I shortened it to Van Reich and eventually just Van(its still pronounced Von but no one calls me that....)
Omg kenichi
:steef:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Anyone who grew up watching Crayon Shin-chan here? In movie 19, there was a spy with the nickname "Lemon" and I thought the fruit nickname was cute.

So I started using Kiwi as my UN for games online etc. I was like 10 or 11 at that time so don't judge lmao.

And since Kiwi is often already used in a lot of places, I added "Pom" at the end since pomegranates are cool too.