Versus Battle Orochimaru, Kabuto and Sasuke Hebi versus Deidera, Sasori, Kakuzu and Hidan

Who wins ? Who loses ? Don't be shy and vote 🏵️

• 🗡️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Akatsuki decide to end Orochimaru & friends.

Sasori volunteer, Deidera follows, Pein insist that Kakuzu and Hidan come too.

But Orochimaru knew about it. He has his arms back and prepared Restrained Hashirama and Tobirama like against Hiruzen.

Each of the team can prepare themselves.

Orochimaru don't know about Hidan ritual, neither Kakuzu hearts and Sasori removable heart, but nobody on his team can be poisoned by Sasori.

Sasori team don't know about Orochimaru & Friends abilities.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Add Kisame to Akatsuki team and this would be a more balanced matchup. Sasuke and Orochimaru are enough to take down the quartet, adding Kabuto is plain murder.
Honestly,

Sasuke Hebi had a hard time against Deidera
Sasori was confident he could rival Orochimaru
Kabuto is weaker than Deidera, Sasori, Kakuzu and possibly Hidan
Weak version : Hashirama and Tobirama are a real plus and that is why I added Kakuzu.
And... Orochimaru is always full of surprise.

I see this match as almost even.

But if you @chacharealsmooth want to add Kisame to equilibrate the match, I don't see any problem.

If for some people, Orochimaru team is too weak, I would add Edo-Tensei Kimimaro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Akatsuki wins this overall but suffers major losses.

Sasuke is a great opponent for Deidara and Sasori thanks to his sharingan. He sees chakra strings, he counters Deidara's clay bombs. Honestly, he's even a slightly better version of Immortals Arc Kakashi too. So he's giving Kakuzu a run for his money. No matter who Sasuke fights, he's got the advantage.

Orochimaru's an absolute monster. Cooperative Manda, an army of snake summons, the Kusanagi blade capable of dicing apart diamonds? Regeneration is just the cream of the crop here. He probably loses to Deidara without ninjutsu, but I think he'd beat Sasori or Kakuzu.

Kabuto's the weak link here. He's about as tough as Kakashi was in Part 1. So, above Asuma. He should struggle with Hidan but still win. Though he's not enough to fight Nerfed Sasori even if he was fresh. Weakened, any of the Akatsuki not focusing on the Snakes is gonna destroy him. Then you get a 2v1 on either Sasuke or Orochimaru. Hebi Sasuke was already pushed near his limits against Deidara alone, toss in Sasori and he's being overwhelmed.

So yeah. Hidan loses to Kabuto, Orochimaru probably beats Kakuzu after a long fight. But Sasuke gets ganged up on and the Artist Duo rips apart Orochimaru.