Osama Bin Laden's Unpopular Opinion; Number 1 - Shanks is the Weakest Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is, without a shadow of a doubt, the weakest Yonko.
Change my mind.
But of course Shanks isn't the weakest Yonko!

What are you talking about!

He might be one of the smallest captains in the New World, and he might not have any devilffruit powers unlike all the others, and might have the lowest bounty after Blackbeard, and he might've had one of his arms literally bitten off by some weird eel thing is the East Blue that doesn't even canonically count as Sea King, but Obviously he has super-mega-ULTRA-SUpereME Haki Powers to make up for it...
Obviously!11!!!!!1!!

I mean, He's the strongest character in the entire series because of Fate and Luffy's very, for-real, ultimate Destiny, and Conquororers Haki and he's handsome and the last one to be properly introducessest, so who cares if the author literally stated that Laido is the strongest in the world, and already showed that Big Merm is comparable, and already proved that Whitefeard was the strongest man beforehand, and has obviouslylyly been setting up BlackLeard as the main villain. He'z the reason why the world isn't falling apart RigHt nOw!!!!11!!! LiKe It TOtoallY isn'T!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How CAN YOU EVEN THINK OTHERWISE!!<!!!!<! ! !!! Reeeeeee!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I WONT ACSEEPT YOUR OPINION!!!!11!!!!

Is the sarcasm obvious enough here?

He is the strongest or 2nd after BB, eventually by eos he will be below BB. Anyway there isn't a "shadow of a doubt" we are currently dealing with the lower half of the yonko totem.

And if somebody still didn't take the hints Kaido himself put Shanks at the same level as Roger, Xebec, WB and Oden (who beat Kaido decades ago).

Well not taking sick WB......there is a small chance he maybe..........the thing is how much difference there is going to be between shanks and kaido/BM not who is slightly more powerful or weaker........whether there is going to be a significant gap.......

Status
Not open for further replies.