OST/Theme song tournament SEMIFINALS

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: FROM THE PREVIOUS ROUND ONWARDS I'VE INTRODUCED A NEW RULE. I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

4 SONGS IN THIS ONE WHICH MEANS 2 FIGHTS

FIRST FIGHT

Naruto OST 1 - Naruto Main Theme

VS

Kimi no Na wa Original Zen Zen Zense

SECOND FIGHT

Full Metal Alchemist OST 1 - Brothers

VS

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Golden Wind OST: ~Giorno's Theme~ "Il vento d'oro"

YOU HAVE 2 VOTES AND 24 HOURS TO DECIDE.

IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS ROUND I'LL EXPLAIN. WE ONLY HAD 34 VOTERS WHOSE VOTES COUNTED SO THE RESULTS WERE LIKE THIS
NARUTO 17
TROUPE MASTER 7
HAIKYUU 10

ZOLDYCK 15
FMAB 19

PHANTOM TROUPE 14
GIORNO'S THEME 20

YOUR NAME 18
FRIEZA'S THEME 16

IMPORTANT: FROM THE PREVIOUS ROUND ONWARDS I'VE INTRODUCED A NEW RULE. I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

4 SONGS IN THIS ONE WHICH MEANS 2 FIGHTS

FIRST FIGHT

Naruto OST 1 - Naruto Main Theme

VS

Kimi no Na wa Original Zen Zen Zense

SECOND FIGHT

Full Metal Alchemist OST 1 - Brothers

VS

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Golden Wind OST: ~Giorno's Theme~ "Il vento d'oro"

YOU HAVE 2 VOTES AND 24 HOURS TO DECIDE.

IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS ROUND I'LL EXPLAIN. WE ONLY HAD 34 VOTERS WHOSE VOTES COUNTED SO THE RESULTS WERE LIKE THIS
NARUTO 17
TROUPE MASTER 7
HAIKYUU 10

ZOLDYCK 15
FMAB 19

PHANTHOM TROUPE 14
GIORNO'S THEME 20

YOUR NAME 18
FRIEZA'S THEME 16

Zoldyck had 17:beckmoji:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
It's really good but it's not Giorno OST level good. :cheers:
Something to consider is also the meaning of the songs. While Giorno's theme is certainly more exciting and pumps you up, Brothers goes in deeper on the guilt and determination both Ed and Al have to endure due to their misguided, but well intentioned actions at the start of the series, and that despite what they go through, they'll always have each other. That speaks to me more than Giorno's theme. But again, it's a matter of tastes.

Something to consider is also the meaning of the songs. While Giorno's theme is certainly more exciting and pumps you up, Brothers goes in deeper on the guilt and determination both Ed and Al have to endure due to their misguided, but well intentioned actions at the start of the series, and that despite what they go through, they'll always have each other. That speaks to me more than Giorno's theme. But again, it's a matter of tastes.
Agreed 100%.