• Moubu

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
View attachment 375

Name: Ouki
Epithet: Monster Bird Of Qin
Achievements: Numerous, Legendary. One of the Greatest Generals of All Time. Almost slayed Houken twice.

View attachment 376

Name: Moubu
Epithet: Strongest Man in All Of China
Achievements: Stated to have the strongest offensive strength in the history of Qin. Strongest Man in China (current). Was awarded the greatest achievements in the Coalition War, slaying Kanmei and then attacking the Coalition’s rear during their retreat.

1v1 fight to the death

Who would win?

I’ve seen a few say that Ouki is the strongest in Kingdom history. I humbly disagree, I think Papa Ouki is top 5 but Moubu has surpassed him, and would defeat him in a duel 6/10 times.

@Owl Ki @Shanks @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @Desolate Smaug etc

If it was Ouki vs Moubu Army battle i would give it to Ouki, given his talent equally lis in strategy bt in 1 vs 1, i think Moubu has surpassed Ouki the moment his decisive battle with Kanmei took place.

In raw strength current Moubu has no equal. And General Ouki can make up for that with years of experience n skills, bt ultimately i would bet on Moubu to win the fight.

So Overall Ouki is still a better General bt Moubu is stronger.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We've yet to see what the "Tiger of Chu" is all about, but in my personal opinion Prime Renpa is the strongest general in Kingdom history.
I wouldn’t give that to him just yet, you have others who have a better claim to that imo like Moubu, Houken, Ouki, as well as unknowns like Hakuki, Oukotsu, etc

If it was Ouki vs Moubu Army battle i would give it to Ouki, given his talent equally lis in strategy bt in 1 vs 1, i think Moubu has surpassed Ouki the moment his decisive battle with Kanmei took place.

In raw strength current Moubu has no equal. And General Ouki can make up for that with years of experience n skills, bt ultimately i would bet on Moubu to win the fight.

So Overall Ouki is still a better General bt Moubu is stronger.

Ouki better General, Moubu stronger.

@Admiral Lee Hung Time to wank Papa Ouki sama :myman:.

Alright, I will freely admit that in pure physical prowess, both Kanmei and Moubou have an advantage. That being said, Houken also had a strength advantage over Ouki and he still got molly whopped to near death thrice.

Ouki’s feat of nearly killing Houken (the current strongest character in the entirety of Kingdom) three whole times and only failing either due to assumption (1st time), distraction (2nd time) and interference (3rd time) is what makes me believe Ouki to be the strongest.

However, I know you would not make this thread without a good counter argument. Let’s hear it. :smithnie:

We need to consider Ouki's rage in battle. it was stated that Houken was outclassing him but Ouki still managed to beat him down :

When Ouki was alive, Moubu was still below him as a general ( in general ). i think even Ouki thought Moubu needed more time to shine :

As for now, Moubu grew much stronger indeed, but it's really hard to decide. if Moubu was in Houken's place against enraged Ouki he would face a lot of trouble. Houken was literally stronger and faster,but still got his weapon broken and nearly killed.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That being said, Houken also had a strength advantage over Ouki and he still got molly whopped to near death thrice.
Houken also had a technique advantage over our lord, but Papa Ouki still almost slayed him
:smithnie:

However, I know you would not make this thread without a good counter argument. Let’s hear it. :smithnie:
Hmm, tough to really argue this case because I do think Ouki and Moubu are very close in strength. Let’s look at it this way:

Brute strength: Moubu

Experience: Ouki

Technique: Ouki (utterly out-skilled Shoumou whereas Moubu hasn’t really out-skilled anyone)

However, the ultimate reason I think Moubu would probably win is the “hype factor” (idk how to really explain it lol), I think it’s been called “the Weight of a Great General” in the past. Basically it refers to a character’s ability to rile themselves up in battle, to summon all of their dormant strength in a wild display of power.

This is the main reason Ouki almost slayed Houken despite lacking in technique and power.

The same reason that after Houken sliced the Duke’s arm off, the Duke still swag-buried his Glaive into Houken’s neck, making Houken scream with all his Might to push the Glaive off of him with both arms.

The same reason Shin said Houken’s blows “felt like nothing” compared to Renpa’s

And the same reason Shin overpowered Houken at Sai.

“The Weight of a GG,” is I think the best term for it, and like I said it’s when a character summons all of their dormant strength in a wild display of epic power.

And if there’s one dude right now in Kingdom who I think does this better than anyone else, it’s Moubu.

Moubu the type of dude to go absolutely Berserk when people underestimate him, to channel every fiber of his strength when he’s up against a seemingly unbeatable opponent.

In a contest of willpower, Ouki is one of the greats but imo Moubu is like the great in this regard. And when we’re talking about two characters pretty close in strength already, “the weight of a GG” is what decides it and I think Moubu takes that category lol.

Houken also had a technique advantage over our lord, but Papa Ouki still almost slayed him
:smithnie:

Hmm, tough to really argue this case because I do think Ouki and Moubu are very close in strength. Let’s look at it this way:

Brute strength: Moubu

Experience: Ouki

Technique: Ouki (utterly out-skilled Shoumou whereas Moubu hasn’t really out-skilled anyone)

However, the ultimate reason I think Moubu would probably win is the “hype factor” (idk how to really explain it lol), I think it’s been called “the Weight of a Great General” in the past. Basically it refers to a character’s ability to rile themselves up in battle, to summon all of their dormant strength in a wild display of power.

This is the main reason Ouki almost slayed Houken despite lacking in technique and power.

The same reason that after Houken sliced the Duke’s arm off, the Duke still swag-buried his Glaive into Houken’s neck, making Houken scream with all his Might to push the Glaive off of him with both arms.

The same reason Shin said Houken’s blows “felt like nothing” compared to Renpa’s

And the same reason Shin overpowered Houken at Sai.

“The Weight of a GG,” is I think the best term for it, and like I said it’s when a character summons all of their dormant strength in a wild display of epic power.

And if there’s one dude right now in Kingdom who I think does this better than anyone else, it’s Moubu.

Moubu the type of dude to go absolutely Berserk when people underestimate him, to channel every fiber of his strength when he’s up against a seemingly unbeatable opponent.

In a contest of willpower, Ouki is one of the greats but imo Moubu is like the great in this regard. And when we’re talking about two characters pretty close in strength already, “the weight of a GG” is what decides it and I think Moubu takes that category lol.
Hmmm, I think Moubou is likely to surpass Ouki once he becomes one of the Qin Six and gains a bit more skill and experience.

Ouki’s “weight” as a Great General is greater due to his absurd service record. Kanmei also had a greater record than Moubou but Kanmei did not truly enjoy warfare like Ouki and Moubou did, thus Moubou’s passion enhanced strength overcame him... that and Kanmei losing use of his predominant arm while Moubou only lost use of his secondary arm did help things. :myman:

I would not say it is impossible for Moubou to win now, especially if Ouki presses a wrong button (“Nfufufu, I expected you to be stronger than this Moubou san.”), it would be a close match but I still give it to Ouki currently.

Still, Moubou has one great advantage over Ouki, he can get stronger while Ouki can’t. :josad:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hmmm, I think Moubou is likely to surpass Ouki once he becomes one of the Qin Six and gains a bit more skill and experience.
I don’t think there’s much greater experience he can gain than fighting Kanmei, realistically Moubu will likely never face anyone who pushes him that hard again lol. I think as strictly a fighter, his experience is about as high now as it will ever be lol

I don’t think there’s much greater experience he can gain than fighting Kanmei, realistically Moubu will likely never face anyone who pushes him that hard again lol. I think as strictly a fighter, his experience is about as high now as it will ever be lol
In terms of raw strength, Moubu is unlikely to meet anyone greater than Kanmei. He can still be challenged by speed demons (e.g. Yotanwa) and martial beasts (e.g. Houken).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In terms of raw strength, Moubu is unlikely to meet anyone greater than Kanmei. He can still be challenged by speed demons (e.g. Yotanwa) and martial beasts (e.g. Houken).
He could but I question if superior technique or speed is even relevant against Moubu lol, idk. Feel like he’s such a big brute that he’ll just constantly go for killshots and speedier fighters will risk getting one shot if they don’t try to block his strikes

Last edited:
He could but I question if superior technique or sorrr is even relevant against Moubu lol, idk. Feel like he’s such a big brute that he’ll just constantly go for killshots and speedier fighters will risk getting one shot if they don’t try to block his strikes
Ah well, there is still one sexy strength beast that could still challenge the Great Moubu sama.

It would be an extreme diff fight but MouBu will take this.

Ouki's rage mode or Weigh GG is the only thing making this fight upto extreme diff level. On the other hand we already saw not only unparalleled offensive strength but also the defensive/tanking capabilities of MouBu. That's why it's a win for MouBu.

MouBu is undeniably the strongest currently in story. I would put him slightly above even current Houken.

Moubu would high-extreme diff ouki if it's a 1vs1 battle. Qin's 6 GG doesnt have always to be very strong in only 1vs1 combat, there is something more than pure strength that make them feared by nations, it's their ability to win the war.
Let's remember that even the strongest in raw strength of Qin's 6 GG (i forgot his name) was low diffed by Kanmei. And Kanmei was defeated by Moubu, so Ouki being defeated in 1vs1 by Moubu seems fine to me. But if it's a war with their own army, i'm sure Ouki would defeat Moubu.
Moreover, Ouki defeating Houken is because he has history with Houken and he lowkey wanted to revenge Kyou's death, so he got more willpower from that. Meanwhile Ouki has got nothing with Moubu.
And Moubu will always have that kind of willpower boost because he always seek to be the strongest in China whoever his opponents are, as long as he could defeat them in 1vs1 combat.