Anime Discussion Ousama Ranking

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Unable to hear, speak, or wield a sword, Prince Bojji doesn’t seem like a typical heir to the throne—and his kingdom agrees. But his fateful encounter with Kage, a shadow on the ground, gives him his first true friend. The two set off on a grand adventure and, together, form a bond that can overcome any obstacle...even being king.
My opinion: This show is a gem, don't judge it by the look. Although having a clean aesthetic and simple story, the emotional charge is great and the characters are pretty charismatics. The series is being produced by Wit Studio with a lot of affection, the animation is consistent and we have some sakugas too.
I don't wanna to spoil you so please, go watch it now and comeback to this discussion!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Aye I got into this show the past 2 days and it is nuts. I even made a proper theory about where this story seems to head.

I love all the characters but my favs are Bojji ofc and Miranjo. People that dont appreciate Miranjo must be Chunibyous.

I can share my theory later when home!

New opening was also a banger damn. So excited this show continues straight!
Post automatically merged:

Bro, todays episode was a banger! Dorshe was the man of the day, but then Bojji came in had his moment.
So much intense stuff going, I enjoyed everything!

I also think that my theory about the war between Bosse and Desha will come true.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not just the Domas stuff, I think the Dorsche/Hiling stuff was super contrived and I’m gonna wait but right now Miranjo’s plan is literal nonsense.
I am about to rewatch it with a friend, I am going to pay attention towards it. I remember that I liked the second Dorsche episode more than the first one. But I agree that the fight scenes could be a bit smoother and more actionpacked. I feel it has drama and thrill, but some kind of action was lacking. I still love the show with it's flaws and I hope that they save their budget for the endgame of this season.
:jackcopium:

I am about to rewatch it with a friend, I am going to pay attention towards it. I remember that I liked the second Dorsche episode more than the first one. But I agree that the fight scenes could be a bit smoother and more actionpacked. I feel it has drama and thrill, but some kind of action was lacking. I still love the show with it's flaws and I hope that they save their budget for the endgame of this season.
:jackcopium:
Unfortunately I think the bad dvd/blu ray sales has led to Ousama Ranking getting a budget cut which is why the last 2-3 episodes haven’t been that good