Versus Battle Ousen Army Vs Ren Pa Army

Who is the better General?

• Total voters
I think Hara made it clear Riboku is the best general currently and as far as Ouki is concerned the best among anyone he knew. And Gyou'Un made a statement that puts him above all the Zhao Heavens

Hara has also made it a point to have Ousen say Ousen and Riboku are the same level with Riboku having a edge because RBK is more active than Ousen.

I think I am more inclined to give it to Ousen, he seem to have a better portrayal. I think they are in the same ballpark. I would give smaller battles to Renpa but I think if it's large armies, Ousen got this

With the 4HK Renpa army wins, without them the Ousen army plays the attrition war to thin Renpa's numbers and force another indecisive victory where Renpa's pushed to retreat.

something the manga didn't tell you even though its mentioned but i don't what details they said in manga .

Which is Renpa is perfect at defence
he blocked qin armies for 2 years until zhou swapped him with normal general.
Post automatically merged:

100k vs 100k no major underlings .
i see renpa win low diff.

renpa can awaken and rally the soilders as great General .
ousen didn't show any ability like this.

Renpa's an all around monster, possibly the most complete commander in the manga, Ousen is an absolute genius brain of warfare.
Very hard match but I'd go with Ousen. Renpa isn't slain but ends up retreating and takes an L.

@Shanks Thoughts?

Renpa's an all around monster, possibly the most complete commander in the manga, Ousen is an absolute genius brain of warfare.
Very hard match but I'd go with Ousen. Renpa isn't slain but ends up retreating and takes an L.

@Shanks Thoughts?
I would also be inclined more towards Ousen.

In confrontation of armies and generals, i believe Ousen has slight advantage here. While the direct confrontation of the two commanders is going to be the interesting thing where Renpa’s unstoppable momentum against Ousen's defensive fort would be worth watching. Lol

I remember when Renpa saw Ousen's fortress, he waited for quite a long time and couldn't found even a single weak point while on the other hand with such heavy defensive strategy, would it be possible for Ousen to launch attack or not !?