Versus Battle Ousen vs Kanki

Last edited:
Here are Ousen’s thoughts on Kanki

Kanki also remarked how Ousen is a “crazy bastard” on multiple occasions.
What’s interesting about this matchup is that neither have a major advantage on certain terrain.
At this point Kanki probably has a shot at any general in the Kingdom verse.

However I do believe he’ll have the hardest time against Ousen due to multiple reasons:
-Ousen understands the measures Kanki is willing to take more than anyone.
-Ousen being one of the most paranoid generals, we know he doesn’t pick fights he can’t lose.
-Ousen himself being equally amoral but instead focused on the overall success of his army.
-Ousen also being an unpredictable entity in Kanki’s eyes

If they fought 4 times, Ousen wins 3/4.
Kanki is the general most likely to push Ousen into a losing battle that he originally thought he could win.

Both are quite formidable in there own ways. Quantity doesn't matter here as both have there own methods to turn situations favorable to them.

Chances for Ousen winning are more here considering his tactics and methods while he's also someone who doesn't let his emotions affecting his decisions.

It would be pretty cool to see what kind of tricks Kanki would be using against Ousen. Ousen isn't like KoChou or Riboku or Kisui who get baited by Kanki's methods. Lol

Last edited:
70/30 split in favour of Ou Sen.

Kan Ki is a difficult opponent to read, but Ou Sen possesses a combination of traits none of Kan Ki's opponents have thus far: a) he has the patience of a monument, and b) he values his own life more than anyone else, and c) he will not pick battles he does not think he can win.

Army for army, it's really not much of a contest at all. The Kan Ki Army can be said to be special army for all their unique abilities and skillsets, but they do not have the discipline and training of Ou Sen's armies. They could not pull off something like this:

As confident as the Kan Ki Army is in their general, the Ou Sen Army undoubtedly has even greater confidence in Ou Sen.

Kan Ki may never have lost, but his armies have known devastating losses. They've suffered the meatgrindered.

The closest Ou Sen has come to losing is at Shukai, and that was when he was a severe underdog. Ou Sen is basically a deity that cannot lose to his men.

Here are Ousen’s thoughts on Kanki

Kanki also remarked how Ousen is a “crazy bastard” on multiple occasions.
What’s interesting about this matchup is that neither have a major advantage on certain terrain.
At this point Kanki probably has a shot at any general in the Kingdom verse.

However I do believe he’ll have the hardest time against Ousen due to multiple reasons:
-Ousen understands the measures Kanki is willing to take more than anyone.
-Ousen being one of the most paranoid generals, we know he doesn’t pick fights he can’t lose.
-Ousen himself being equally amoral but instead focused on the overall success of his army.
-Ousen also being an unpredictable entity in Kanki’s eyes

If they fought 4 times, Ousen wins 3/4.
Kanki is the general most likely to push Ousen into a losing battle that he originally thought he could win.
Coming back to this thread, with Kanki out of the story. I had made this before the Northern Zhao arc.

So anyway, Kanki can be so fucking dangerous. And his warfare is so unique that he probably has at least a shot against anyone in the verse. He has his flaws but man he is wild.

Ousen wins most of the times. But Kanki can definitely be an extremely dangerous opponent even for him.

@FutureWarrior123 @MarineHQ

Coming back to this thread, with Kanki out of the story. I had made this before the Northern Zhao arc.

So anyway, Kanki can be so fucking dangerous. And his warfare is so unique that he probably has at least a shot against anyone in the verse. He has his flaws but man he is wild.

Ousen wins most of the times. But Kanki can definitely be an extremely dangerous opponent even for him.

@FutureWarrior123 @MarineHQ
With Kanki you know at least one general during that battle is going to die. I'd say Ousen is The dude built to evade Kanki's madness the best but even he can be caught depending on terrain etc.

Kanki's army is strong af. The Zenou clan was compared to Moubu and his army iirc. Raido, Ringyoku and the other guy that worked Riboku’s butt are decently strong too.

@God Buggy

I think Kanki's methods would have a difficult time pulling a fast one on a guy that doesn't think with his emotions on the battlefield. Riboku may be sucseptable to it, but not Ousen.
In the same context Ousen could perhaps ignore Kanki's threat to whatever X Qin city and not fall into Kanki's trap, true. Like I said I have Ousen winning most of the times and Ousen could ofc outplay Kanki too.

But still, if Ousen says that this man's thoughts elude even him, that is a scary level of hype. It's not like Genpou or Kochou were being emotional or anything and yet they fell into Kanki's schemes, Kochou was defeated with a masssive number advantage too, in such a manner that Ousen would have never attempted.

Ousen wins.
He is less emotional than most other generals like RBK so less likely he will fall into Kanki's trap
Plus he knows a lot about Kanki and what he is willing to do

On a plain Ousen 8/10 i guess
In the mountains 6/10 maybe
He could build insanely complicated fortresses and not be baited but it might not be the case for his soldiers and generals
If Kanki continues to ambush and chop people up and make his rainbow out of them it could eventually wear on Ousen's soldiers so he'll have a better chance there
But still, if Ousen says that this man's thoughts elude even him, that is a scary level of hype. It's not like Genpou or Kochou were being emotional or anything and yet they fell into Kanki's schemes, Kochou was defeated with a masssive number advantage too, in such a manner that Ousen would have never attempted
Kanki takes a lot of high risk gambles and a lot of times it was luck that helps him win in the end
If Shin doesn't arrive half a day earlier and save Ou hon who was about to die Kanki simply would lose 80k without achieving nothing
Ofc Ousen wouldn't do something like that

Last edited: