Palestine/Israel Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys thoughts about this long standing conflict? Is there a solution that can end this senseless violence? I feel that the majority on both sides would like to put an end to it but extremist on each side is prolonging this and making peace look like a pipedream.

Do you have any ideas that could bring justice and closure to all sides?
Post automatically merged:

I'll start by adding some of my own ideas that can solve the conflict. I believe the first step would be to remove all third party influences that are continuing this conflict. The US is giving $3B tax money to Israel every year to sustain their country and military, so a start would be to cut that off gradually, forcing Israel to cut spending from military to other areas, that would potentially halt any further occupation on their part.

We want the two sides to be equal and no one to have an advantage, that sets the stage for serious negotiations because people won't negotiate unless they have to.

The second would be to agree to have some israelis live on palestinians side and vice versa. Get rid of that wall and allow them to mix and see that the other side aren't monsters or terrorist, this isn't an overnight thing, I know it sounds naive af but we're talking atleast decades of gradual process.

The goal would be to make them equal, mix them together and then create a system where the prime minister of this mixed palestine/israel would be switched every 4 years like the US, one israeli followed by one palestinian every 4 years.

At that point, given enough time and with the passing of time as a new generation emerges that don't have hatred in them, the conflict will be a thing of the past.

Last edited:
An idea to bring justice and closure to all sides? I don't think that is possible unfortunately.
Probably not, then do you have any ideas to end the conflict so no one else has to die and there can be peace regardless of whether both sides want it or not?

The Answer is simple....give the land back to the rightful owners....the Muslim, Jewish and Christian Palestinians that were terrorized and occupied. The Balfour declaration is not about "fair" or "symmetry", it's, and I'm quoting here, "The establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine". Sadly this "home" happened to be become an entire country. This has nothing to do with the Jewish people as a race, since there are Palestinian Jews, rather it's about the Zionist agenda.

Last edited:
S

Shelby

Probably not, then do you have any ideas to end the conflict so no one else has to die and there can be peace regardless of whether both sides want it or not?
No I can't think of any ideas. I don't think the conflict will end during our lifetime.

First, it’s not a conflict. Oppressed people fighting for their liberation from the occupier.
The two state solution won’t solve anything Idk why some presidents keep saying that, The israelis want all the land, and whatever they can take from the bordering countries (check Golan and previously Senai)so they won’t stop. Their claim that their land is from Palestine all the way to Furat or Dijla river in Iraq. Palestinians want all their land back “from the river to the sea” and the Oslo agreement map looks so stupid IMO, Israel has all the resources and Palestine is divided as fuck with only Gaza strip on the shore. let alone the fact that Israel already built countless settlements in the west bank over the boarders even they agreed on.
the solution would be in placing sanctions and divestment on the state of Israel for all the countless UN laws they have broken. Stop fucking funding them to support the freaking colonialist projects mainly US, France and some other countries implemented through out the years. Stop giving them weapons.
The deeper you look into this case the more you know what a freaking corrupt shit hole we all live in.

The Answer is simple....give the land back to the rightful owners....the Muslim, Jewish and Christian Palestinians that where terrorized and occupied. The Balfour declaration is not about "fair" or "symmetry", it's, and I'm quoting here, "The establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine". Sadly this "home" happened to be become an entire country, And this has nothing to do with the Jewish people as a race, since there are Palestinian Jews, rather it's about the Zionist agenda.
There is only one problem, the israelis don't agree that it belongs to the palestinians and believe they have the right to that country, they have no intention of giving the palestinians anything so with that in mind, what can be done?

First, it’s not a conflict. Oppressed people fighting for their liberation from the occupier.
The two state solution won’t solve anything Idk why some presidents keep saying that, The israelis want all the land, and whatever they can take from the bordering countries (check Golan and previously Senai)so they won’t stop. Their claim that their land is from Palestine all the way to Furat or Dijla river in Iraq. Palestinians want all their land back “from the river to the sea” and the Oslo agreement map looks so stupid IMO, Israel has all the resources and Palestine is divided as fuck with only Gaza strip on the shore. let alone the fact that Israel already built countless settlements in the west bank over the boarders even they agreed on.
the solution would be in placing sanctions and divestment on the state of Israel for all the countless UN laws they have broken. Stop fucking funding them to support the freaking colonialist projects mainly US, France and some other countries implemented through out the years. Stop giving them weapons.
The deeper you look into this case the more you know what a freaking corrupt shit hole we all live in.
I've looked into it all and honestly it made me lose faith in humanity. I have no illusions about peace coming about through the free will of each side. That's why I proposed my ideas which don't rely on people's whims.

Last edited:
S

Shelby

The are only three ways the conflict can end:

1) Palestine renounces all claims to the lands and let's Israel have it all.

2) Israel renounces all claims to the land and let's Palestine have it all.

3) A Middle Eastern country defeats Israel in a conventional war and forces Israel to sign unfavorable terms in the peace treaty.

Since none of these three options are foreseeable in the near future, this conflict isn't ending in our lifetime in my humble opinion.

The solution has to be one-state IMO. Who ever supported Zionism is a criminal and has to get into court or get the fuck out as quick as possIble into a country that accepts them or to a really uninhabited land this time. 10% of Israelis have dual-citizenship btw.
Palestinians lived with jews just fine without Zionism, they have Palestinian passports, they even were okay with a huge number of jew immigrants coming into their country until they started forming gangs then plans to kick the Palestinians out, which they did later on. But Still to this day even thought after all that cluster fuck of people fighting in the name of judaism, there are jews who are living among Palestinians just fine, because they both know that’s not what judaism is about.
Long story short, what I am trying to is peace can be made if every Zionist fucks off then Palestinian can stay with any peaceful jew who really has no where else to go. and a totally new laws are made.
Some Israelis probably need a foundation year because of all the brainwash they have through through media and school to teach them that they can’t be a superior race and that they are no different from arabs and that the word semitism actually includes the arabs too

Last edited:
What is happening is a slow process that will take decades most likely, maybe even more depending on the ambitions of Israel, and it will end with peace but not the kind you are thinking of, an "ancient roman" kind of peace.

There is a reason why the USA established this state and why they are giving them huge money. As for the current situation even the most moderate parties are either becoming extremist, an example is a palestine journalist that was moderate but claimed that at this point she has no more isreali friends and that tends to happen when uncles/cousins get bombed while having dinner at home. Also the moderates are labeled as traitors by the leading extremists and isolated.. This story is a huge huge mess and there will not be a good ending. If the ONU tries to do something for real the USA will stop it. At least we are lucky there is no more Trump at the White house, he had put the husband of his daughter as the one in charge for the USA for the Palestine-Isreal conflict. Too bad this guy is a jew millionare.. Anyway at least that is in the past now.

Possible developments could spring from China which is starting to try to steal USA's diplomatic position as the "referee" or Russia.. Anyway that is difficult and even if they touch the problem for real 99% the mess will only become worse..

The truth is Palestine is weak and isolated while Israel is strong with even stronger allies and until this stays true they will keep eating Palestine a little piece at a time. There is also some hope, at least for me, on Israel's moderates, if they can put out Netanyaou (or whichever you write it, sorry I don't remember it perfectly at the time) and have a moderate govern maybe they can start to mend the situation a little bit with time (Palestine doesn't count as much since they are the ones who are being eaten, they can only make the situation worse by attacking back and giving justifications but on the other hand how can you blame them considering what is happening?) but that has to happen and more importantly last (also it is probably important as well to see what the USA will say if Israel totally changes its politics.. I hope they will be happy about it but I'm not sure about it at all).

Also it is to note that before the conflict both Netanyaou and Hamas were in bad waters politically speaking but with the firing up of the conflict and extremixation of the opinions in both states the both of them gained from it. This is something to think about.

Last edited:
Expected people to lean more toward the blue team rather than the green one.
Anime people for some reason are more friendly lol
do you lean more toward the blue team or the green team ?

It’s usually businessmen and people who blindly listen to their media who lean toward the “blue team” I think tho

I dont see peace being on the cards, as on one hand you have those who attacked the other during the month of Ramadhan. Burned and attacked the third most holiest mosque in the world. Then on the other you have them do what they are doing because they believe it was destiny. ( I maybe mistaken if I am, I am sorry but this is the little I know why are they doing what they are. )

I dont wanna disrespect either party though little biased due to Palestinian ancestry. I dont wanna seek revenge or justice as this will just prolong and escalate the issue. No. The people of Palestine deserve their human rights.

The only way I see if anything happening the media being cut as Palestinians get culled into silence and death. Its being going for ages and I don't see it stopping because it caught a sniff of the media post-BLM. Then further reinforcement will go into showing the world that Palestine got something in return to the media. In reality they will be slaughtered like many generations of Palestinians have been. Israel with sponsors will launch chemical and nuclear bombs and wipe them away and declare the entire country theirs. ( sorry I rambled with hint of rant but its true )

Again I apologise I don't mean to sound offensive but I see no truce or peace being put in place. It will be nothing but a publicity stunt.

I dont see peace being on the cards, as on one hand you have those who attacked the other during the month of Ramadhan. Burned and attacked the third most holiest mosque in the world. Then on the other you have them do what they are doing because they believe it was destiny. ( I maybe mistaken if I am, I am sorry but this is the little I know why are they doing what they are. )

I dont wanna disrespect either party though little biased due to Palestinian ancestry. I dont wanna seek revenge or justice as this will just prolong and escalate the issue. No. The people of Palestine deserve their human rights.

The only way I see if anything happening the media being cut as Palestinians get culled into silence and death. Its being going for ages and I don't see it stopping because it caught a sniff of the media post-BLM. Then further reinforcement will go into showing the world that Palestine got something in return to the media. In reality they will be slaughtered like many generations of Palestinians have been. Israel with sponsors will launch chemical and nuclear bombs and wipe them away and declare the entire country theirs. ( sorry I rambled with hint of rant but its true )

Again I apologise I don't mean to sound offensive but I see no truce or peace being put in place. It will be nothing but a publicity stunt.
ummm ok so the way I see it... not all Palestinians are pro-Hamas, not even half of them are and Hamas are not in control of anything except Gaza totally unlike how the Israeli propaganda says. What I want to say is; Israel is blaming everything on Hamas, heck every interview turns to talking about Hamas and leave everything else. Israel wants Hamas around, cuz that’s probably their only excuse they use for all the war crimes they have been committing. there’s even talks about how Israel helped creating Hamas btw. So no I don’t see them nuking Gaza.
also, Palestinians live all over the place not just in Gaza, in places like Yafo, Tel-Aviv...etc and Israeli settlers literally live anywhere, some of them even live in a partitions of a Palestinian houses (check sheikh Jarrah and Silwan)

What they call Hamas are israeli mossad agents who are there to ensure the conflict continues and israel has a scapegoat everytime they attack the palestinians.

Why did you attack the palestinians? Hamas launched a rocket at us first and we're just responding.

Why are you murdering children? Hamas are using them as hostages and meat shields, it's unfortunate but we have no choice if we want to take out Hamas.

Why did you imprison these people(god knows what goes on behind those bars)? They were working for Hamas.

Why did you invade this village/area? This place is used as a base of operations for Hamas so we're here to stop them.

Hamas, Hamas, Hamas, they can do anything they want and they'll have an excuse about Hamas each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.