Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm rereading page 52 and Mango hints at the ability he claimed last day phase pretty early on. I honestly don't believe Mango would just troll like this as town, but if he's actually playing like this as town, it's just really bad.

However, Juliet makes an interesting point on page 52:

Doddsy voted Ekko for having low activity and when Ekko became active later, Doddsy still left his vote on Ekko which looked strange to me. @Doddsy What did you think of Ekko when he became active last day since you left your vote on him through the end of the day?
I actually completely missed this and did check it out and she's right:

EoD1 Final Vote Count -

Flowa – SoulKiller > Ekkologix > krogothwolf
Lindltaylor – RayanOO > krogothwolf
Yo Tan Wa – Natalija
Natalija – krogothwolf
krogothwolf – Ekkologix
Ekkologix – Marimo_420
T-Pein™ – Marimo_420 > krogothwolf
SoulKiller – Lindltaylor > Reborn > SoulKiller > krogothwolf
Rej – Juliet
Doddsy – Ekkologix
Ekkologix – krogothwolf
Reborn – krogothwolf
Pot Goblin – Pot Goblin > krogothwolf
hime – krogothwolf

krogothwolf – 9
Ekkologix – 2
Natalija / SoulKiller / Marimo_420 / Juliet – 1

If I missed a vote, please let me know. @krogothwolf will be today's lynch.
Doddsy just left his vote on Ekko and left.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Reading Adam's posts on day 2 he was 90% sure that Ratchet was scum. Admittedly he did vote flower from page 56 and then unvoted and tagged me saying we should go for Ratchet on page 62.

After that, on day 3 when I got the guilty result on Hime, his posts were surprisingly about tinfoils like Michael being town, what the diamonds are about that Yo tan was collecting, concerned with T-Pein and Rej stuff and then said that from Juliet, cases on Hime and SK weren't big enough.

But he was also speculating about the IRA and bombing and I think it was revealed in the day phase that SK was an indie. Don't know why he didn't tinfoil SK being bomber or Arso then and is doing it now.

He even said in one post that Luca is red or indie before Luca flipped on page 84.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Page 90 and 91 are just him being so indecisive on Hime or Flower lmao. I agree that at that time so was I, but he even voted for Hime saying he flipped a coin.

In fact that whole day phase he just seemed like he defended Hime a lot.

Reading Adam's posts on day 2 he was 90% sure that Ratchet was scum. Admittedly he did vote flower from page 56 and then unvoted and tagged me saying we should go for Ratchet on page 62.

After that, on day 3 when I got the guilty result on Hime, his posts were surprisingly about tinfoils like Michael being town, what the diamonds are about that Yo tan was collecting, concerned with T-Pein and Rej stuff and then said that from Juliet, cases on Hime and SK weren't big enough.

But he was also speculating about the IRA and bombing and I think it was revealed in the day phase that SK was an indie. Don't know why he didn't tinfoil SK being bomber or Arso then and is doing it now.

He even said in one post that Luca is red or indie before Luca flipped on page 84.
You gonna get lynched.
If not today then the next day.
Just lower the effort as it is a waste of time.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Adam subbed in for Van. And tbh, I just think he's red mafia here from his day 3 play.

How or what happened with the night results is another riddle tbh. Like I just can't explain that and his play.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My legacy reads in case I do get lynched:
Adam
Doddsy
Mango
Rayan

That's the list ^

Of course if Adam flips scum and doesn't have immunities to tracking then we go for Doddsy immediately.

Go for T-Pein if you start doubting his investigations, but I will say that he was the one who revealed Flower was guilty on day 2. So there's some credit there.

Anyway. Good luck. I'll try and make it back EoD boys.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I haven't led you around because I'm not scum. Somebody is blocking my actions every night.

Marimo, trust in me as a friend you've known for 2 years now, I won't lead anyone in games maliciously. Don't take this to heart. I'm your brother and always will be.

Only investigative information will be revealed by the host. If yours is not investigative then you won't receive the result.
Nah I wouldn't even be mad if people lead me around, you or otherwise. That's part of the game as scum.

I think I'm genuinely too confused rn though.

Not making any votes today.

Day 5 Vote Tally #2
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

SoulKiller – Adam 🍎
Yo Tan Wa – Adam 🍎
T-Pein™ – Lindltaylor
MangoSenpai – Adam 🍎 > Lindltaylor
Doddsy – Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor – Adam 🍎

Lindltaylor / Adam 🍎 – 3

If I missed a vote, please let me know. It takes 7 to reach the majority.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah I wouldn't even be mad if people lead me around, you or otherwise. That's part of the game as scum.

I think I'm genuinely too confused rn though.

Not making any votes today.
I leave it to you, bro. But I will say make a choice. It will always help.

Plus, you should know that I'm town more than anyone else, Marimo. Doddsy said that you visited me on night 3 and two mafia kills still happened. And you said that you role blocked Rayan.

So if you do trust Doddsy then I can't be the mafia killing because I would have been role blocked. This is why I need Doddsy resolved.

Likewise if Doddsy is town and saw that you claimed role blocked, then Night 3 kills still happened and I couldn't have done it bar some kind of role block immunity.

And I'm not role block immune 'cause my play last day phase was all about being role blocked and not receiving an invest result.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote Count -

SoulKiller – Adam 🍎
Yo Tan Wa – Adam 🍎
T-Pein™ – Lindltaylor
MangoSenpai – Adam 🍎 > Lindltaylor
Doddsy – Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor – Adam 🍎

Lindltaylor / Adam 🍎 – 3

If I missed a vote, please let me know. It takes 7 to reach the majority.

Yeah, you missed Zolo's vote. I'm actually at 4 lol.

vote lynch lind
Zolo I'm town. But I don't know if you'll even listen lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Damn Lind, try to save your ass?

Vote lynch Lind
Yeah, Beky. I was waiting for you to come here haha.

Who knew fellow jobbers would be going against here for a chance at survival haha.

Oh btw, I kind of solved the riddle of how you could have committed a kill despite being role blocked by Yo tan on night 3. Flower killed for your faction that night, not you.

Of course thank you Juliet for reminding me about Flower still being able to act that night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
After that, you haven't claimed your night action on night 4, but I assume either you're track immune or Doddsy is lying.

That's all assuming you're red, but we're past that point since I can't change my vote anymore after my dear Ada and Arthur died.

Arthur's death was the worst for me. I lost my biggest supporter and my greatest scum hunting partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.