Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is hilarious actually, you sure are desperate at this point huh?
You are using the word desperate a lot, not sure if you know the meaning of this word, but yeah, throw it around maybe someone will buy this, zolo for sure will fallow, just tag him with a lynch, and he will be: ``say no more fam``.

You are using the word desperate a lot, not sure if you know the meaning of this word, but yeah, throw it around maybe someone will buy this, zolo for sure will fallow, just tag him with a lynch, and he will be: ``say no more fam``.

Alright mate, I am done trying to talk to you. You clearly don't seem interested in solving the game. So you can fill this 'cry form paper' and

If my memory serves me right, adam stated that there is a bomber/arsonist. Only person who's role did not appear so far is Billy boys, they are the last scum in the game. We need to find him and get rid of him, then we win.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright mate, I am done trying to talk to you. You clearly don't seem interested in solving the game. So you can fill this 'cry form paper' and

If my memory serves me right, adam stated that there is a bomber/arsonist. Only person who's role did not appear so far is Billy boys, they are the last scum in the game. We need to find him and get rid of him, then we win.
I've barely read anything, I am doing my duty as a woman and not voicing my opinions.

:happinesspunch:

Fook you indie, you aint leading no town, get the fuck out of this city.

He is simply parroting himself, the plan he tried to pull earlier on hammering me when I didn't make a single post failed, so he is coping at this point. Plus, I am town cleared by T-Pein. But thank you, we the jewish people are very nice people. Especially to the people who are kind to us. You see, everyone always try to kill and hate on the jews, so it's nice to see kind people like yourself who show kindness to us.

End of Day 7 Vote Tally
D

Dragomir

EoD Vote Count -

Marimo_420 – SoulKiller
BakiDou – SoulKiller
SoulKiller – Marimo_420
Yo Tan Wa – Marimo_420
MangoSenpai – Marimo_420
Zolo – Marimo_420

Marimo_420 – 4
SoulKiller – 2

Votes have been hammered on Marimo. He will be today's lynch.

Day 7 Lynch/Night 7 Begins
D

Dragomir

@Marimo_420 [Isaiah Jesus] has been lynched!​

"Shame, it was a nice pub."
You are Isaiah Jesus!

[Active - Brute] - Isaiah is one of the most trusted and strongest henchmen of the Peaky Blinders. Ready to beat someone up at a moment's notice. At night, target a player to role block them.

[Active - Cousins] - Isaiah has some cousins who are interested in getting into the gangster life. At night, target a player to have you and your cousins beat them up. The player will be role crushed for the following cycle. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders

It is now Night 6. You have approximately 10 hours to submit your actions.
SUBMIT THEM FAST.
Countdown Timer

Endgame
D

Dragomir

@MangoSenpai [Linda Shelby] has been killed.​

"Keep his balls empty and his belly full."
You are Linda Shelby!

[Active - Quaker] - As a Quaker, Linda likes to do her best to help counsel those around her and help them find God. Target a player at night, if they were killed, the player cannot be janitored.

@BakiDou [Aberama Gold] has been killed.​

"Everything is for sale. Everything."
You are Aberama Gold!
[Passive - Boxing Champion] - Aberama would like for his son to become a boxing champion in England. If by the end of the day phase you are a voter on the lynch wagon, your son will have a boxing match the following night. If the lynch is a scum lynch, your son wins. If it's a mislynch, he loses. If he wins, your [Savage Hitman] ability gains an upgrade. If he loses, it will be downgraded.

[Active - Savage Hitman] - The Gold family is renowned for being savage hitmans who don't respect the rules. At night, target a player to destroy the first action they use that night.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Grace Burgess] has been killed.​

"Men always tell their troubles to a barmaid."
You are Grace Burgess!
[Passive - Agent of the Crown] - Grace has been sent on a mission to spy on the Peaky Blinders to learn about the stolen guns. You do not have access to the mafia chat nor know who your teammates are. As a spy, as long you don't have a vote on you from the previous day phase, you investigate innocent.

[Active - Barmaid] - Grace works in the Garrison Pub as a barmaid. It is through here where she learns of any secrets. If a Peaky Blinder is lynched, target them at night to search for a clue relating to the stolen guns. Not all Peaky Blinders who died will have a clue on them. The clue will be automatically relayed to your boss.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia
And with that, @Zolo remains the only townie left in the game. All threats to town have been eliminated, as such, Town has won the game! Alfie Solomons (@SoulKiller ) and Tatiana Petrovna (@Yo Tan Wa ) have achieved their wincons as well. Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately, for @Lindltaylor his secondary wincon was not achieved so he will not be winning with the rest of town.

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope you all enjoyed the game. I understand there are some criticisms over my decision to leave indies who have already won remaining in the game. I understand these criticisms and I apologize for that decision. I see how it had negatively impacted the game and this was a learning experience for me.

This marks the end of my final game and thus the end of my days as a host and player. Once again, thank you all for playing. If you would like to be added to the dead chat, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.