23. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE[Grace Burgess] – Killed N7
24. @Reborn [Lady Diana Mitford] – Killed N6
25. @Michelle [Curly] – Mod-killed D2
26. @Fujishiro @MUUGEN [Father Hughes] – Killed N1
27. @Light D Lamperouge @QueenEmilia[Gina Gray] – Killed N1
28. @Lindltaylor [Thomas Shelby] – Lynched D5

WINNER - Town & Indies

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Deadline Lynch - A lynch can happen in two ways: 1. Majority is reached on a player or 2. The player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Day phases will last 48 hours and night phases will last 24 hours for a 48/24 cycle.
  • Claiming - Flavor claiming is prohibited which means, you cannot claim your character. You may claim your actions and role, but you cannot claim your ability names nor the flavorful description of your ability.
  • Post Cap - There is a maximum 200 post limit for each player that will be lifted during the final 2 hours of the day phase.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
  • Please familiarize yourself with the Worstgen Mafia rules found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
By Order of the Peaky Blinders
D

Dragomir

There are several things I would like to bring your attention to: 1. There is no flavor claiming allowed.
Claiming - Flavor claiming is prohibited which means, you cannot claim your character. You may claim your actions and role, but you cannot claim your ability names nor the flavorful description of your ability.
I love this show too much to bring myself to remove characters and put them in a pool of safe claims. 2. The post cap. 200 post limit per player that is lifted during the final 2 hours of each day phase. 3. To those of you who have watched the show, please be wary of your spoilers. Especially, pertaining to season 6. If you're gonna be discussing season 6, make sure to put it in a spoiler box with a warning.

Please do not make me have to mod-kill any player. This is the final game I will ever be hosting. I would hate to have to mod-kill anybody. Lastly, the town wincon is this: Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders.

Have a lovely game, everyone!

- Do Not Post, By Order of the Peaky Blinders -

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1
D

Dragomir

Clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-cop. A tall beautiful black horse trotted down a dark, empty street. The sound of its hooves echoed as it moved. Riding the horse was a man, a very well-dressed man, seemingly camouflaged in the darkness with his black overcoat. Only a white-collar underneath was visible. The man wore a flat cap, pointed at the front. It was an unusual cap that glimmered at the edges whenever it hit the moonlight just right. Is this a sharp metal hidden inside his cap? There was something ominous about this man.

The horse stopped in front of the entrance to a pub. Plastered above the door was a sign with the name: The Garrison. Getting off the horse, the man with the peaked cap entered the pub. He wasn't the only visitor. Inside, cigarette smoke filled the room. Glasses of whiskey were being poured.

"Let us begin the family meeting," spoke the man with the cap.
"Alright, brother, what do you have for us this evening, eh?" a deep, husky voice boomed in the pub.
"We are a facing a war. A big one. The biggest one yet. These enemies of ours are the most dangerous we have ever faced. If we lose this war, all our progress is going to be flushed down the toilet. However, if we win, we will no longer be met with opposition. We will be at the top and forever at the top. Consider this, the last battle."
"How do you always find yourself in this position? It's always boom or bust," this voice was that of a woman. Strong and elegant. A cigarette in her hand as she exhaled a puff of smoke.
"It is always boom or bust in our world, Polly. We either rise to the top of the mountain or fall below the ground."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to discuss.
With 28 players alive, it takes 15 to reach the majority.

Countdown Timer

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
28 players and I assume the standard 25% of the player base to be scum until proven otherwise.

So expecting around 7-9 scum here.

If we're using Nat's metric of divide by 3, then just go with 9-10 non-town which includes town-aligned indies.

Any other opinions on the make up of the setup are welcome.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Btw I haven't watched the latest season 6. If any of you have tell us how it is please. I hope it was a satisfying conclusion.

All's fine ^^. Gonna need to save my posts with that 200 posts limit.

Lift that thing, I wanna s***post.
We can shit post and discuss about the game as well \o/

Btw I haven't watched the latest season 6. If any of you have tell us how it is please. I hope it was a satisfying conclusion.

We can shit post and discuss about the game as well \o/
I have no clue about flavour, I just watched episode 1 so far lol. And I know that "Fook Linda" thingy.

But yeah, your ratio thing looks fine, prob multiball given the numbers if that makes any sense flavour -wise.

I'm gonna take it easy this game. I'm pretty much out of energy now :zosleepy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.