Sign-up Peaky Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Host - @Dragomir
Game Type - Role Madness
Game Start - After Ratchet's game

Hello, everybody! This will be the last mafia game I will host in my career. After this game, I will retire from hosting. Please, I strongly encourage you to sign up. I will create the roles as best as I can and I promise you that this will be a good game and you will have fun. If you do not have fun at the end, you can have your money back, a full refund. Pinky promise.
Players -
1. @Sallucion
2. @SoulKiller
3. @Kagurashii
4. @Ekkologix
5. @Flowa
6. @Doddsy
7. @Yo Tan Wa
8. @hime
9. @ConquistadoR
10. @Zemmi
11. @Lord Melkor
12. @Juliet
13. @Zolo
14. @Rottkins
15. @BakiDou
16. @Rej
17. @Marimo_420
18. @krogothwolf
19. @T-Pein™
20. @Van
21. @Natalija
22. @RayanOO
23. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
24. @Reborn
25. @Michelle
26. @Fujishiro
27. @Light D Lamperouge
28. @Lindltaylor

Substitutes -
1. @Underworld Broker
2. @Nana
3. @Yelan
4. @MangoSenpai
5. @Pot Goblin
6. @MUUGEN
7. @Meeyori
8. @QueenEmilia

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Deadline Lynch - A lynch can happen in two ways: 1. Majority is reached on a player or 2. The player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Day phases will last 48 hours and night phases will last 24 hours for a 48/24 cycle.

To sign up for this game, you must say "fook", by order of the Peaky fooking Blinders.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

You guys will have the option to hammer the lynch if you want, but also play it out through the end and have a plurality lynch instead. @Underworld Broker

You can't miss this game, Broker. You've never played a game of mine before. This is my last one, I neeeeeed you to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.