Theory Pedoro's dawn

I'm not good at writing a theory. So I'll make it short and quick. But I warn you it might spoil the end of the story
You've been warned
Okay if you insist

I wanna ask, how does the dawn occured?
It occurs when the sun is start rising from horizon (from our perspective). From east to west right

What if your east is blocked by huge and tall wall? You can't see/feel the dawn.

You know where i'm getting right?
THE RED LINE. I believe what nekomamushi or pedro is referring by dawn of the world is the dawn when there's no red line or reverse mountain

Red line has to be destroyed by the weapon that could destroys the world for the dawn to comes. Enter the Ancient Weapon PLUTON. I believe this will be the SH future agenda.
Now pedro's dream is sealed for future agenda. At this point, I really want at least there's a minks in the ship.

P.S. : I still prefer pedro

Last edited:
WB’s fruit could’ve destroyed it already but the time wasn’t right, and WG would be up in arms
Yeah prime WB could've destroyed it but looks like he is not interest in such a thing.

More over I think there's something more special about pluton, maybe more powerful. So that Imu choose vivi over BB. But still we don't know what happen to vivi though

C

critical mindset

Yeah prime WB could've destroyed it but looks like he is not interest in such a thing.

More over I think there's something more special about pluton, maybe more powerful. So that Imu choose vivi over BB. But still we don't know what happen to vivi though
Well that sure is scary if Imu is onto Pluton’s roundabout whereabouts. You know what, the priest from Skypea who fell down to Alabasta, see if you can glean something from his cover story. This is getting interesting!