Theory Pell is Imu mythical horus

I believe pell is imu here is why.

I believe pell real devil fruit is horus from Egypt mythology. When pell died his falcon fruit got awakened and he then became horus/imu. Just how luffy awakening made him nika/joyboy.

Horus could shapeshift and transform into anything. He was the guardian protector of pharaos and in one piece pell called himself the guardian of alabasta. Horus can also transform into hawk which explains why his eye are like hawk eye mihawk. Horus powers are kingship, healing, protection, the sun and the sky. Kingship power explains why imu is on the empty throne, healing power explains how he healed himself after explosion he dies but his devil fruit fully healed him back alive. Protection power explains how he was the guardian of alabasta. The sun and the sky power are yet to be used but i believe him destroying lulusia is with his sky power.

When we saw imu first time we knew that pell was also in mariejois. We then saw imu again in mariejois whilst vivi escaped alone without pell.

If we look at the cloak of both pell and imu its very similar. The facial expression of cobra also similar to paulies expression when he saw cp9 identity.

Nefeltari guardian Pell being a traitor is a theory I like. Especially since the guardians of Alabasta where installed after the void century (since the old ones did not manage to protect Nefeltari D Lili).

I have additional reasons to believe Pell is a traitor ... but will release them later.

Pell will arrive at Vivis location and will tell her: "Finally I have found you princess. No we can get back home .... To Meri Joa"