General & Others People forgive how Oda got rid of Kaido and Big mom too easily

I cannot for the life of me remember a story arc in any form of fiction to have such a ridiculously stupid ending than “the bad guy gets thrown into a volcano and ambiguously vanishes”

This literally borders on the end of a Tom and jerry skit but at least with those you know the next episode will start and all those events will not matter. In One Piece, RIGHT NOW, we literally don’t know the fates of two of the strongest people in the universe. They just vanished.

Oda had to use the fuckin narrator to just tell us the audience that Wano will be fine and that’s the only reason we know that Kaido didn’t just crawl out of the volcano and kill everyone.

This isn’t even the telling instead of showing type of bad writing: it’s literally Oda himself coming out of the manga and telling the reader to shut the fuck up.

I know we all just want to move on to the next thing but it’s beyond awful how disrespectful to the audience Oda actually is with this stunt. I cannot let this go. I now read One piece knowing Oda can in fact pull this at any time now. It’s a spectre that will haunt this story to its end.
Oda had no idea how to get rid of them.If the bomb plot had been planned and mentioned before hand by Law it would have been more convincing.Also,BM should have been throw at the ocean.Both of them ending up inside a volcano is bullshit.Oda could have done Wano wayyyyyy better.Well,at least the last few chapters post-Wano have been really good.

For me Wano was incredibly boring. I knew immediately that an arc focusing on one piece's take on feudal japan was going to be pretty boring and I wasn't wrong. As for Kaido I couldnt care less. I get quickly tired of OP characters with lame/wicked personalities, especially when it comes to Big Mom. She's by far the worst character introduced in the series with a hideous personality. Like, there's absolutely nothing reedamable about her. And the possibility that she might appear in the story again, and might possibly be involved with Elbaf, my most anticipated arc, makes me wanna vomit.

I cannot for the life of me remember a story arc in any form of fiction to have such a ridiculously stupid ending than “the bad guy gets thrown into a volcano and ambiguously vanishes”

This literally borders on the end of a Tom and jerry skit but at least with those you know the next episode will start and all those events will not matter. In One Piece, RIGHT NOW, we literally don’t know the fates of two of the strongest people in the universe. They just vanished.

Oda had to use the fuckin narrator to just tell us the audience that Wano will be fine and that’s the only reason we know that Kaido didn’t just crawl out of the volcano and kill everyone.

This isn’t even the telling instead of showing type of bad writing: it’s literally Oda himself coming out of the manga and telling the reader to shut the fuck up.

I know we all just want to move on to the next thing but it’s beyond awful how disrespectful to the audience Oda actually is with this stunt. I cannot let this go. I now read One piece knowing Oda can in fact pull this at any time now. It’s a spectre that will haunt this story to its end.
@nik87 @mly90 @HA001 OF THE RAIN they laugh about ZKK but dont tell me it was 1000time better than the shit we got:kayneshrug::madmonk:

Kaido's ending is fitting. He was jealous of WB, Roger and Oden for having legendary deaths under the spotlight with a ton of witnesses.
He boiled in Magma like Oden without a single witness and nobody left to tell the tale of his glorious death. It's a good ending for him.

BM is trash but let's be honest it's totally possible that she's still alive and somehow saved herself or her crew did.

The problem lies with people wanting anything more at this situation.
Kaidou fell into a lava pool,he is dead without the need to say anything .if you feel he somehow survive yoru problem . Why should there be some kind of narration for this and why should any author have to narrate shit after this?

The questions that should be asked is what happened to the rest of the beast pirates not Kaidou.
We don't know if Aramaki even took queen and King along with him when he got off the island or he left them for dead after drying them up..

Ps. If Oda does in fact bring back Kaidou then you ask question if people eat it up..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"This was a story how once might samurai returned to their former glory" is still the most insulting thing that left Oda's pen. Truly peak fiction to do what he said he wouldn't do.

It is, Luffy could not keep holding him for a second even while he was brushing off borobreaths like nothing. And he says to Kaido he can hit him without touching signaling Kaido isnt coated in mere fire, just like Zoro told us with King's attack that is obviously inspired by Kaido's.
Luffy was punching through fire back in WCI, this simply isnt it.

they were always filler villains, only pure delusion bums expected anything more from them
Oda spent 10 YEARS on those filler vilains
Post automatically merged:

Kaido's ending is fitting. He was jealous of WB, Roger and Oden for having legendary deaths under the spotlight with a ton of witnesses.
He boiled in Magma like Oden without a single witness and nobody left to tell the tale of his glorious death. It's a good ending for him.

BM is trash but let's be honest it's totally possible that she's still alive and somehow saved herself or her crew did.
@MarineHQ

Who told you Kaido died? It was left vague… 10 years of build up to an offscreen vague conclusion

Apollo

The Sol King
With how much time was wasted as build up for Wano, and how much time Wano itself took. I didn't mind the arc ending the way it did as long as it did end.

On paper the yonko saga was a disaster, but at least we're moving to greener pastures right now.

But then that begs the question, if he is dead then show us, the readers, of Kaido not having this grand death but instead seeing Kaido suffer and saying he wants to live instead. Why not resolve it?
last image of Kaido is he's already melting inside the lava so how is Oda gonna show his corpse if he's nothing but ashes:gokulaugh: