Break Week People who rooted for ZKK answer me this (I was rooting too)

Do you still believe in ZKK?

• Total voters
Its been 1 week since kaido and big mom fell into the magma. Why didn‘t they get up during this week and continued havoc? The answer is pretty simple. They burned to death

second question. We are getting bounties next chapter how is it logically possible that zoro will end up killing kaido? It should have been before the 1 week time skip and before the bounties.

They are about to leave wano, do you really think it will happen anymore? Whats the point of zoro recovering and having a party with all the SHs when things are not done? Oda never did anything close to this and he won’t in the future. Just live on already. You are making a fool out of yourself its cringing me out. :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Its been 1 week since kaido and big mom fell into the magma. Why didn‘t they get up during this week and continued havoc? The answer is pretty simple. They burned to death

second question. We are getting bounties next chapter how is it logically possible that zoro will end up killing kaido? It should have been before the 1 week time skip and before the bounties.

They are about to leave wano, do you really think it will happen anymore? Whats the point of zoro recovering and having a party with all the SHs when things are not done? Oda never did anything close to this and he won’t in the future. Just live on already. You are making a fool out of yourself its cringing me out. :josad:
Answer me this - when both of them show up without a scratch, how will you explain 7 days long magma bath?
There is no issue with bounties, they dont stop ZKK from happening. Are you perhaps placing barriers that dont exist?
The point of Zoro recovering is to kill Kaido since y'all complained about him doing it in near-death state.
All of these questions have already been answered but I guess you cant hear them enough? :cheers:

1. Chap 544 awakens zoans have recovery speed it took awakened luffy one week to get back up so it is probably the same or a little more for kaido this would just add to how powerful luffy final attack was as far as the magma goes it’s kinda illogical for them to just be chillin in magma for a weak but this is a anime maybe they were just pushed out by the eruption

2.I have never supported zkk being about a bounty luffy defeats kaido which he did and Oda has now made it where he is getting the full credit( bounty) for this I have always called back to ryumas words in monsters when zkk happens he said after slaying the dragon: a battle is not about the fame(bounty) earned but about what u protect (wano, his captain, etc) so for me the fact that the bounties are here is a huge push for zkk I also want to say as well going back to chap 194 kyoshiro words: the pinnacle of swordsmanship is the power to protect what one wishes to protect and cut what one wishes to cut, the key is PROTECTION so this is what zkk means to me and at that moment zoro will be at his peak strength

3.I don’t think we are about to leave a admiral just pulled up and we have not had the big feast yet can’t see all this happening in one chapter but let’s see how Oda does it we should know by Wednesday.

So Vergo, Monet, Hawkins, Yasuie, Mr. Go, Pedro ... etc get to say their Goodbyes
But Kaidou & Big Mom doesn't? lol
And Big Mom's Dying Words were "I will come back"? lmao
And Kaidou whose Last Attack was covering himself in a Sea of Lava was killed by a Sea of Lava?
People are just desperate to prove ZKK wrong, it's not the first time & won't be last

Zoro miss Haryu Kaen? ZKK Dead
Zoro takes Hakai? ZKK Dead
Zoro uses Asura? ZKK Dead
Zoro leaves Rooftop? ZKK Dead
Zoro fights King? ZKK Dead
Zoro cuts King's Dragon? ZKK Dead
Zoro Unconscious? ZKK Dead
Luffy Defeats Kaidou? ZKK Dead
Kaidou falls in Lava? ZKK Dead
A Week passed? ZKK Dead
Zoro woke up? ZKK Dead

When will they ever learn lol

PS: Apparently writing Z Z K (attached) turns into ZZK lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever

Well... you asked... (This isn't a troll post, I do like making shitposts, but I full believe in ZKK still)
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-science-of-pyrobloin.4544/

1: Based on where Big Mom and Kaido fell, I think they were encased in Seastone. If Seastone is produced in a certain area of the ocean like Smoker said, when Seastone is produced in Wano, then it's likely it's produced under Wano, by the Pyrobloin (the molecular component of Seastone that's found in volcanic eruptions) in the magma mixing with sea-water.

While Kaido and Big Mom looked to be next to each other under Wano, this was a fake-out: Big Mom's hole was far away from Kaido's hole, it makes no sense that they would fall next to each other. What we saw next to Kaido in the magma was Kaido's coat.

So, Kaido got encased in Seastone and launched out of Wano (hence Momo saying that eruption was the final send off), while Big Mom is currently trapped in Seastone under Wano (and will go crazy from starvation until... well, something happens). Big Mom lasted 7 days in Elbaf during the fast before losing her shit and going wild. She's been under Wano for... 7 days? With no food? Yep, she's coming back, and lord will the Biggest of Moms be mad.

2. The Bounties are a fake-out. Bounties showing up do nothing to prove Wano is actually done (it's correlation, not causality. Bounties showing up do not mean the arc has to end).

We're being led to believe Act 3 will be the final act. I believe Act 3 will end with Wano getting attacked by Black Beard utilizing Kaido as a corpse through Moria, leading to Zoro Killing Zombie Kaido, just as he killed Zombie Ryuma. Wano being attack from the outside is foreshadowed by the WG ships, the SSG, the Marines getting aggressive, and Ryuma fending off the government in the past. So, Act 4 will be a large scale invasion of Wano, and Act 5 will be true Post Wano, leading into Elbaf.

3. This section of Wano is mirroring Sabaody, a supposed quick-rest-stop on the way to somewhere more important (Fishman Island) that turned into a giant disaster.

-The Supernovas are all gathered together
-Luffy punched an enslaving Dragon known as a God (Celestial Dragon Charlos = Dragon Kaido here)
-An Admiral attacked after the dragon was punched (Kizaru = Green Bull)
-The Straw Hats were divided and Luffy was left alone to go to a prison (goes to Impel Down/is thrown into Udon)
-Luffy was saved by a Revolutionary (Kuma) and a mentor figure/character closely connected with Roger (Rayleigh)

Wano is a mirror of this
-We're supposed to leave Wano soon, but, instead, calamity will strike: Wano will be invaded by power hungry forces like the WG and Black Beard
-Urouge and Bonney will show up (Bonney to de-age Momo, maybe not right away though, and Urouge with Sky Island/Nika lore)
-Rather than destroy everything, Green Bull will heal Wano with his fruit (Akainu is telling him not to be reckless because he knows Green Bull is from Wano)
-The Straw Hats allies will come together to protect the Straw Hats/Wano, when Sabaody was about them being divided
-Luffy will be saved by the Revolutionaries (Sabo) and a mentor figure connected to Roger (Shanks)

Act 4 will also parallel Thriller Bark/Marineford.
-Military fortress that is damaged/susceptible to invasion (Marineford/Wano)
-Moria stole corpses from Wano to kill an Oni, so Moria will make Kaido into an Oni-corpse, and attack Wano
-Black Beard killed a dying Yonkou to end the old era, will kill a dying Yonkou again (Kaido) to start the new era
-Zoro killed a zombie, Ryuma, who had killed a dragon with a sword, Shusui, which was stolen from Wano
-Zoro will kill a zombie dragon with the sword he returned to Wano, honoring Ryuma's legacy
-Luffy, the Dawn, defeated Kaido at night by punching him down from Onigashima into Hell after returning from the dead
-Zoro, the Moon, will defeat Kaido in the day by rising up over Wano after returning from Hell during the Raid

Oda's writing/duality is fantastic. I love the way he's played with parallels between the pre-timeskip and post-timeskip. I especially like how Marineford was about a dying Yonkou trying to save his son (Ace), and fighting against his treacherous son, an upstart future Yonkou (Teach), when the Raid/Wano was a Yonkou who wanted to die, Kaido, being betrayed by his son/daughter, Yamato, and watching the woman who gave him his power, Big Mom, fall.

I expect 1053 to be the end of Act 3, and be the tragedy of the WG, Black Beard, Zombie Kaido, and... hopefully Big Mom riding a volcano Homie all attacking the big banquet Momo is about to throw in Wano. Just as Big Mom and Kaido had their banquets ruined by Luffy, they will return right at the perfect moment to bring despair to his feast.

Other people have much better posts than this, though, but you have to be able to go outside your own head-canon and ask yourself "What plot threads has Oda laid out, and how could they overlap?"

Let's see how wrong I am! I didn't expect the timeskip at all, so, I'm up for anything. I don't even want Zoro to Kill Kaido for the sake of being right.

I just think it would be really cool to see a Samurai decapitate a giant evil dragon.

Edit: Fuck shit fuck I completely forgot about Bege being a Supernova and showing up, Bege shows up with... Lola? To find Big Mom? Sure, shit, I'm sorry, Bege

Last edited: