Break Week People who rooted for ZKK answer me this (I was rooting too)

Do you still believe in ZKK?

• Total voters
Zoro miss Haryu Kaen? ZKK Dead
Zoro takes Hakai? ZKK Dead
Zoro uses Asura? ZKK Dead
Zoro leaves Rooftop? ZKK Dead
Zoro fights King? ZKK Dead
Zoro cuts King's Dragon? ZKK Dead
Zoro Unconscious? ZKK Dead
Luffy Defeats Kaidou? ZKK Dead
Kaidou falls in Lava? ZKK Dead
A Week passed? ZKK Dead
Zoro woke up? ZKK Dead

When will they ever learn lol
You say that like any of those have been disproven.

So Vergo, Monet, Hawkins, Yasuie, Mr. Go, Pedro ... etc get to say their Goodbyes
But Kaidou & Big Mom doesn't? lol
And Big Mom's Dying Words were "I will come back"? lmao
And Kaidou whose Last Attack was covering himself in a Sea of Lava was killed by a Sea of Lava?
People are just desperate to prove ZKK wrong, it's not the first time & won't be last

A Week passed? ZKK Dead
Zoro woke up? ZKK Dead

PS: Apparently writing Z Z K (attached) turns into Kid for PK lol
Yet ZKK hasn't happened despite your wishes

:milaugh::myman::catsweat:

Stand firm. It's fate kaido dies by zoro hands. Zoro has Enma. zoro has the torch to carry on wano dream, Kaido death. Zkk is destined whether you like it or not. Only thing holding it back is Oda himself. I dnt think he be that stupid and have kaido and bm die in such a lame way.
Oda should give his paintbrush to ZKK cult:suresure:

So Vergo, Monet, Hawkins, Yasuie, Mr. Go, Pedro ... etc get to say their Goodbyes
And Kaidou whose Last Attack was covering himself in a Sea of Lava was killed by a Sea of Lava?
People are just desperate to prove ZKK wrong, it's not the first time & won't be last

A Week passed? ZKK Dead
Zoro woke up? ZKK Dead

They won’t. People like them don’t change. Some do, but most never will. They are the true antagonists in the community (Probably in other things irl as well). Zoro fans have been the ones getting bullied the most (and deep down every one knows this). Heck some of these people even admit to it and have no shame for doing it.

It’s not worth it to give every moment of your life trying to prove them wrong. The story is what will reveal who is right and who is wrong in the end.
We just got to be patient and see the final outcome.
Post automatically merged:

1. Chap 544 awakens zoans have recovery speed it took awakened luffy one week to get back up so it is probably the same or a little more for kaido this would just add to how powerful luffy final attack was as far as the magma goes it’s kinda illogical for them to just be chillin in magma for a weak but this is a anime maybe they were just pushed out by the eruption

2.I have never supported zkk being about a bounty luffy defeats kaido which he did and Oda has now made it where he is getting the full credit( bounty) for this I have always called back to ryumas words in monsters when zkk happens he said after slaying the dragon: a battle is not about the fame(bounty) earned but about what u protect (wano, his captain, etc) so for me the fact that the bounties are here is a huge push for zkk I also want to say as well going back to chap 194 kyoshiro words: the pinnacle of swordsmanship is the power to protect what one wishes to protect and cut what one wishes to cut, the key is PROTECTION so this is what zkk means to me and at that moment zoro will be at his peak strength

3.I don’t think we are about to leave a admiral just pulled up and we have not had the big feast yet can’t see all this happening in one chapter but let’s see how Oda does it we should know by Wednesday.
I respect your patience. Most people have given up. Way to keep an upbeat attitude.

Tbh I doubted after the King fight but was still hoping it could still happen.

Unfortunately I think 1052 was the nail in the coffin.

:josad:

It was all a bait. In the end the Dragon was only Alber's fire dragon and not Kaido himself.

As a zoro fan I will quote him directly

“Wounds on the back are swordsmen’s greatest shame”
Us zoro fans @nik87 would rather die then run away now. We will not retreat on our stance we either succeed or we die and are eternally laughed at. Oda has laid the groundwork for to many years for this to be the end of Zoro’s path in wano, I don’t even for a second believe it’s over.

Persecute us all you want, but it is futile.

A Week passed? ZKK Dead
Zoro woke up? ZKK Dead

Actually the opposite of your words.. People are just desperate to prove ZKK right, it's not the first time & won't be last
when will you ever learn lol

I will come back to this comment to clown you when your ZKK gone for good.. even after this chapter your stupid headcanon not end? Trully no cure for stupidity..
Post automatically merged:

If ZKK dont happen i call my self a Clown

ZKK happening before the fucking arc ends
Yeah you are a clown, and your companion who still troll ZKK even after this newest chapter lol
And I will come back to this comment later when Kaido's fate decided and no ZKK lol

Actually the opposite of your words.. People are just desperate to prove ZKK right, it's not the first time & won't be last
when will you ever learn lol

I will come back to this comment to clown you when your ZKK gone for good.. even after this chapter your stupid headcanon not end? Trully no cure for stupidity..
It's evident by the fact that you couldn't answer my first question lol
You people are just good at bad mouthing others like 12 year olds

It will 1060. Mehmet told us to his in 43 pages.

And I can see Death made a deal with Zoro that he will bring him and Kaidou back to life that he can witness ZKK because he was disappointed in Luffy being the hero again