• Perfect Cell

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Dabura

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dabura ~ the strongest incarnation of Cell we saw.

There's no asteriks or stipulations when Vegeta/Goku compare Dabura to Cell, that's fanon to make Cell seem more impressive.

It doesn't make any sense to specifically compare Dabura to any weaker version of Cell without clarification. His power is the topic so unless you add that asteriks, it's Super Perfect Cell.

Either way Dabura v. Cell goes 50/50 maybe 55/45 with full intel for Dabura. He has a good hard counter for regeneration.

There's no asteriks or stipulations when Vegeta/Goku compare Dabura to Cell, that's fanon to make Cell seem more impressive.

It doesn't make any sense to specifically compare Dabura to any weaker version of Cell without clarification. His power is the topic so unless you add that asteriks, it's Super Perfect Cell.

Either way Dabura v. Cell goes 50/50 maybe 55/45 with full intel for Dabura. He has a good hard counter for regeneration.
Are you forgetting the Saiyan dna? Cell would become stronger as the fight goes on. He could also pull a Vegeta from the Freeza Saga and hurt himself on purpose for the zenkai

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are you forgetting the Saiyan dna? Cell would become stronger as the fight goes on. He could also pull a Vegeta from the Freeza Saga and hurt himself on purpose for the zenkai
The only big Zenkai we saw Cell grab was when Goku died and he absorbed his Ki or something. Apart from that, he didn't gain any boost in the Cell Games so I have zero reason to think that'll happen in an actual fight. Besides, he doesn't have unlimited ki. Goku gave him a Senzu to replenish his depleted energy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
he didn't absorb it tho, he gained a typical zenkai boost from coming back from death
Yeah, my bad. I remember it definitely. Though he only gained a Zenkai after self destructing and his survival was complete chance, he said so himself. I can't see him getting a regular Zenkai boost in combat. Gohan blew his limbs apart Pre-Spitting 18 out and he didn't get any tougher from regenerating.

Don't be like that, it can make sense to compare him to PC and not SPC :josad:

That bloke wasn't that much weaker than an healthy SSJ2 Gohan I bet