Future Events Perfect opportunity for Fujitora to arrive in Wano now?

I dont know if there is already a Thread for this, but I havent found anything.

So Kaido is about to move the Island of Onigashima to the flower Capital. We all know there is no way that he actually manages to drop it, cause countless innocent people would die (One Piece, Shonen, we know it wont happen...). In Chapter 1006 from 2 weeks ago we finally saw how Onigashima is pretty close to the Flower Capital - perhaps even reached its destination.

So WHO exactly is able to stop Onigashima from landing on the city? Honestly I can only imagine a single character that is able to do it, Fujitora. Else apart of Shiki who is sadly unlikely to arrive, as well as had no reason to stop the Island from landing, no one is actually able for such a Feat (or am I missing smthing?).

Does this mean Fujitora could appear the next chapters? Honestly that would be perfect, cause
1) If Wano > Marineford like Oda have said, the Marine has to be somehow involved.
2) It would be perfect to bring a bit balance into the totally one sided war (Beast Pirate/Big Mom Alliance is far superior).
Fujitora could help the Supernova against the Yonko, perhaps take on Big Mom in a 1v1 for the rest of the Supernova to focus on Kaido.

Not happening. Especially in the recent chapter Oda heavily hinted at Momo stopping or preventing Onigashima from crushing the capital.

- Momo complaining about his powerlessness and uselessness hints that he'll do something major.
- CP0 leader assuming that there's not another fruit similar to Kaido which there is.
- And overall it makes sense that the "real" Shogun of Wano is saving his people.

Fujitora has had enough screen-time and plot relevance recently. His goal was accomplished, now it's time for Ryokugyu and Kizaru to show up

Not happening. Especially in the recent chapter Oda heavily hinted at Momo stopping or preventing Onigashima from crushing the capital.

- Momo complaining about his powerlessness and uselessness hints that he'll do something major.
- CP0 leader assuming that there's not another fruit similar to Kaido which there is.
- And overall it makes sense that the "real" Shogun of Wano is saving his people.

Fujitora has had enough screen-time and plot relevance recently. His goal was accomplished, now it's time for Ryokugyu and Kizaru to show up
But you really think Momo, someone who can barely even control himself from transforming into his DF form and back from it, can suddenly over the next few minutes learn to lift a whole ISLAND?

Real talk, no matter how perfectly it would fit for Momo to rescue his own people, thats simply impossible to do and to explain - it would really be a shit writing for me, at the end he's just an 8 year old brat. I think/hope Momo already had his peak moment at the execution platform when he dropped the epic words that made even the Editor of Oda cry - he claimed it was the first time he shed tears (which is kinda weird).

Could be ! But recent CP0 lineage conversation was out of nowever , it seems Momo's df gonna prevent that from happening. It will hype Vegapunk even more...

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
But you really think Momo, someone who can barely even control himself from transforming into his DF form and back from it, can suddenly over the next few minutes learn to lift a whole ISLAND?

Real talk, no matter how perfectly it would fit for Momo to rescue his own people, thats simply impossible to do and to explain - it would really be a shit writing for me, at the end he's just an 8 year old brat. I think/hope Momo already had his peak moment at the execution platform when he dropped the epic words that made even the Editor of Oda cry - he claimed it was the first time he shed tears (which is kinda weird).
Oda's editors are all retards this years.

H

humanbeing

I dont know if there is already a Thread for this, but I havent found anything.

So Kaido is about to move the Island of Onigashima to the flower Capital. We all know there is no way that he actually manages to drop it, cause countless innocent people would die (One Piece, Shonen, we know it wont happen...). In Chapter 1006 from 2 weeks ago we finally saw how Onigashima is pretty close to the Flower Capital - perhaps even reached its destination.

So WHO exactly is able to stop Onigashima from landing on the city? Honestly I can only imagine a single character that is able to do it, Fujitora. Else apart of Shiki who is sadly unlikely to arrive, as well as had no reason to stop the Island from landing, no one is actually able for such a Feat (or am I missing smthing?).

Does this mean Fujitora could appear the next chapters? Honestly that would be perfect, cause
1) If Wano > Marineford like Oda have said, the Marine has to be somehow involved.
2) It would be perfect to bring a bit balance into the totally one sided war (Beast Pirate/Big Mom Alliance is far superior).
Fujitora could help the Supernova against the Yonko, perhaps take on Big Mom in a 1v1 for the rest of the Supernova to focus on Kaido.

we already know what will happen , either Luffy will awaken his DF or most likely Momo's is a success and he will master it and counter Kaido

There are already way too many people on Wano, Marines should not and would not get involved in the fight.

When you are dealing with the Shichibukai, the Revolutionary Army and Blackbeard's mobilisation (People seem to forget about this one) at the same time, you would be a fool to spend an admiral on a unaffiliated land

There are already way too many people on Wano, Marines should not and would not get involved in the fight.

When you are dealing with the Shichibukai, the Revolutionary Army and Blackbeard's mobilisation (People seem to forget about this one) at the same time, you would be a fool to spend an admiral on a unaffiliated land
I mean Reverie is already over, Revos seem to be done for now, the Shichibukai mission should also be mostly over by this point - wouldnt be difficult at all for Oda to make it sound accurate and logical for an Admiral to now appear. Since X Drake is part of the sword, he surely gave report that there is a war going to happen. Would be the perfect opportunity for the Marines to interfere and help the Straw Hat Alliance to win in order to stop the Yonko smoothly.

Also I dont think there are even close as many important characters at Wano to make Marineford "look cute". The Marines have to be involved somehow - and if its only a single Admiral. We would also get the chance to finally see how a Yonko and Admiral clash, which is what most fans want to see, and after so many years its finally time for Oda to start giving us some real on screen fights of the Top Tiers.

I mean Reverie is already over, Revos seem to be done for now, the Shichibukai mission should also be mostly over by this point - wouldnt be difficult at all for Oda to make it sound accurate and logical for an Admiral to now appear. Since X Drake is part of the sword, he surely gave report that there is a war going to happen. Would be the perfect opportunity for the Marines to interfere and help the Straw Hat Alliance to win in order to stop the Yonko smoothly.

Also I dont think there are even close as many important characters at Wano to make Marineford "look cute". The Marines have to be involved somehow - and if its only a single Admiral. We would also get the chance to finally see how a Yonko and Admiral clash, which is what most fans want to see, and after so many years its finally time for Oda to start giving us some real on screen fights of the Top Tiers.
Yeah, some of those plot points may already be over. But even with that being the case, they would have to deal with the aftermath and traveling time to Wano. It's not that simple.

I don't know why you are bringing up that quote about Oda, when he was talking about the Final War, not Wano. We are many years away from that war, and you can bet it will be massive.

If anything, I agree with you in that since Wano Top Tier fights are already fair game. If the next major Arc is BB VS Shanks as many have speculated, I hope we can see some Aokiji VS Shanks. Or a flashback of the Fujitora & Greenbull VS Revolutionary Commanders.

Yeah, some of those plot points may already be over. But even with that being the case, they would have to deal with the aftermath and traveling time to Wano. It's not that simple.

I don't know why you are bringing up that quote about Oda, when he was talking about the Final War, not Wano. We are many years away from that war, and you can bet it will be massive.

If anything, I agree with you in that since Wano Top Tier fights are already fair game. If the next major Arc is BB VS Shanks as many have speculated, I hope we can see some Aokiji VS Shanks. Or a flashback of the Fujitora & Greenbull VS Revolutionary Commanders.
Hello. It’s Oda. Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I am also watching the One Piece Super Stage Event. It’s fun. Each year I visit Jump Festa and eat with the voice actors. One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. I have some new information, I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming.

Pretty sure he implied Wano, but possible that you're right.

For real, Aokiji vs Shanks would be incredible to watch. I hope Oda gives us as many Top Tier (non straw hat related) story lines and fights as possible. I wanna see Dragon vs Sakazuki in an epic face-off of justice with both their ideologies and history put on the table as well.
Post automatically merged:

the journey to wano would take more than two days, since it took the straw hats 1 week to go from zou to wci and mariejois is at red line
Fujitora is build different. XD
Yea you may be right, but if Oda wants to he could easily give us a logical explanation.
Looks like he could even explain us Oden beeing still alive if he wanted to... ;(