Matchups:-
- Chrollo vs Prime Sakamoto
- Hisoka vs Yotsumaru
- Feitan vs Nagumo
- Phinks vs Shishiba
- Matchi vs Osaragi
- Uvogin vs Hyo
- Nobunaga vs Kanagiri

Other members of the Phantom Troupe are either too weak or we dont have enough of the Order Members revealed yet.

@NikaInParis @Nidai_Kitetsu

Last edited:
Nen in general is too broken for The Order. Even though they're op, they still don't have superpowers.

Honestly, the only Order character that might win is Osaragi. The rest lose in various levels of decissivenes

BUt great thread:cheers::finally::fransuper:
Hatsu's may be hax. But the Sakomoto days feats are too insane. As of now Current Sakamoto can stop the Tokyo Tower from falling and thats apparently the size of a mountain. Nagumo is far above Current Sakamoto and the other order members either scale to him or are above him.

Prime Sakamoto would honestly murder Chrollo since Current Sakamoto is only at 30% of his former strength....and already has crazy feats.

Only one I see a problem with is Yotsumaru vs Hisoka. Hisoka's Bungee Gum is very hax....I honestly dont how Yotsumaru could go past it.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm...just researched that the Tokyo Towers dont eay anywhere close to aountain. I maybe overrating.

Hatsu's may be hax. But the Sakomoto days feats are too insane. As of now Current Sakamoto can stop the Tokyo Tower from falling and thats apparently the size of a mountain. Nagumo is far above Current Sakamoto and the other order members either scale to him or are above him.

Prime Sakamoto would honestly murder Chrollo since Current Sakamoto is only at 30% of his former strength....and already has crazy feats.

Only one I see a problem with is Yotsumaru vs Hisoka. Hisoka's Bungee Gum is very hax....I honestly dont how Yotsumaru could go past it.
Nen can also strengthen the body and make it more durable, and if focused on the eyes it can help one track fast oponents. And who knows what kind of hax hatsu Chrollo has at his disposal. I would give Prime Sakamoto higher chances if Chrollo cannot prepare at all and has to fight with the hatsu he has atm

Nen can also strengthen the body and make it more durable, and if focused on the eyes it can help one track fast oponents. And who knows what kind of hax hatsu Chrollo has at his disposal. I would give Prime Sakamoto higher chances if Chrollo cannot prepare at all and has to fight with the hatsu he has atm
How much physically stronger do you see Chrollo to Current Killua ? Id say Killua maybe a bit physically weaker or maybe not at all. Currebt Killua can push 64 tons. At best I see current Chrollo being able to push 100 tons.

Sakamoto with his Tokyo Tower feat held back a 4000 ton structure. If we lowball and say thats the strongest he can do at this lvl. Then in his prime he could hold a structure that was 13,000+ tons. Again thats just lowballing.

Prime Sakamoto is just massively stronger than Chrollo in every stat.