[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry @Flower xD

I was setting up for Don's lynch before you subbed in xD After you subbed in, I reconsidered pushing you because I wanted to avoid a heated battle :milaugh: Though I thought it was too late to backtrack on it without making myself scummy.

Also @Ryu Kishi and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo you guys were a great team.

Even though Sanji gave me a heart attacked when he posted he knew that Ratchet healed himself last night.

Kagura Za Warudo

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‘
I'm sorry @Flower xD

I was setting up for Don's lynch before you subbed in xD After you subbed in, I reconsidered pushing you because I wanted to avoid a heated battle :milaugh: Though I thought it was too late to backtrack on it without making myself scummy.

Also @Ryu Kishi and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo you guys were a great team.

Even though Sanji gave me a heart attacked when he posted he knew that Ratchet healed himself last night.
Well played Zem! God mommie ! Well deserved MVP :cheers:

Congrats all the mafia! You guys managed to blend in with the crowd so well.

Flower

Rose of Despair!
How so? :choppawhat: So I can know what I did wrong there so I don't repeat in the future.
Not noticing Tris played like she played PB, despite you hosting the game. Not considering more possibilities and pushing too hard to cap. Thatโ€˜s the behaviour of scum on the road to victory in a nutshell. Town you is way more cautious and would have wanted to discuss to be sure weโ€˜re lynching scum today.

Not noticing Tris played like she played PB, despite you hosting the game. Not considering more possibilities and pushing too hard to cap. Thatโ€˜s the behaviour of scum on the road to victory in a nutshell. Town you is way more cautious and would have wanted to discuss to be sure weโ€˜re lynching scum today.
I actually thought Tris was town until we RB her :few: You should see the chat, I was going back and forth on who could be the SK, I pretty much nailed the PR town roles, besides @Ekkologix who Ryu randomly killed for talking too much xD

I never pushed for a cap, until this dp and after Ratchet and Tris, voted I told them to rush to cap it quick, so no one could unvote.

Flower

Rose of Despair!
I actually thought Tris was town until we RB her :few: You should see the chat, I was going back and forth on who could be the SK, I pretty much nailed the PR town roles, besides @Ekkologix who Ryu randomly killed for talking too much xD

I never pushed for a cap, until this dp and after Ratchet and Tris, voted I told them to rush to cap it quick, so no one could unvote.
Tris played it safe. And BleakAsh was obvious from the get go. He likes playing scum. I just thought Bleak was Mafia while Tris looked like Indie. So I was confused and didnโ€˜t push harder for her lynch last day phase.

Kagura Za Warudo

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‘
GG. Though IMO, the game should have been called in favour of the Mafia after the modkill, @Xlaw

Would have been terribly unfair for them to lose to a coinflip.
Last day why didnโ€™t you push for the Ryu or Tris lynch btw? You were on point with your deduction about them.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿงฌ โš›๏ธ
I'm more tempted to lynch Sanji rather than Flower and Ratchet if I had to be fully honest, I think there's higher chance Flower or Ratchet flip SK instead of Sanji.

But we must pick our minds together here. I only trust Tris and Zemmi in this game.
Before Ratchet claimed I wanted to lynch Sanji, it's a shame all those quick votes followed later, too many things happened then, Flower looked too scummy as a consequence despite being town.

Though I don't know what would have happened next if he was lynched. Apart from him, my reads were wrong. Also it's quite improbable he would have gotten lynched regardless. I doubt many would follow me.

Zolo

Turning water into beer
Before Ratchet claimed I wanted to lynch Sanji, it's a shame all those quick votes followed later, too many things happened then, Flower looked too scummy as a consequence despite being town.

Though I don't know what would have happened next if he was lynched. Apart from him, my reads were wrong. Also it's quite improbable he would have gotten lynched regardless. I doubt many would follow me.
you being wrong in lynches was hilarious, I actually loughed most of the time, I knew I could push that to make you look scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.