Theory Pica's ability Involvement in Terraforming the One Piece World A Hundred Years Ago..

i------------>.

according to tis teory i believe that Pica's ishi ishi no mi ability may have played a big role in Terraforming the One Piece World A Hundred Years Ago..such as the creation of the red line..

as u know pika's ability allows the user to merge with a substance and stone elements...

Meaning that someone ,later, may have used this ability to merge with raftel and carry it to the ends of the grandline...

let's say this theory is true...if so the mindblowing part about it is that the whole raftel itself is actually a person guarding the treasure one piece..

could be joyboy ...but if u say joyboy possessed nika devil fruit ability then it has to be joyboy's right hand...

Zoro fought pika...and zoro is Lufffy's right hand (in sense of the 1st member who joined Luffy's crew )...see what i mean????..

(i do have another theory about raftel that i'm willing to post in few days)...

I always thought that Picas fruit was used to build the redline. One continent that goes around the world seems odd and not natural. And then it has only one entrance? Weird!