Versus Battle Piccolo (Super) vs Vegito (Z)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Vegito stomps? Nothing states that Piccolo got that much stronger than he was in Z, if at all
I think so too.

Super's god tier scaling is overrated. Frost was nothing special, just like many guys who took part to the Tournament of Power.

Only legit god tier characters start from SSG in on.

I can see Gohan defeating Vegito but not Piccolo.

Piccolo curbstomps.

U6 Saga Piccolo > 3rd form frost > Base Goku/Vegeta >>>>> SSJ3 Gotenks

TOP Piccolo >=< Ultimate Gohan

Ultimate Gohan = TOP SSB Goku = SSJ1 Kefla >> Base Kefla >> SSG Goku > Dyspo >>> Hit > post-Goku Black Arc SSB Goku > Goku Black > U6 SSB Goku > Frieza arc SSB Goku >>> BOG SSG Goku >>> SSJ Vegito

Heck Piccolo might even be above SSB Vegito based on how you scale.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Piccolo curbstomps.

U6 Saga Piccolo > 3rd form frost > Base Goku/Vegeta >>>>> SSJ3 Gotenks

TOP Piccolo >=< Ultimate Gohan

Ultimate Gohan = TOP SSB Goku = SSJ1 Kefla >> Base Kefla >> SSG Goku > Dyspo >>> Hit > post-Goku Black Arc SSB Goku > Goku Black > U6 SSB Goku > Frieza arc SSB Goku >>> BOG SSG Goku >>> SSJ Vegito

Heck Piccolo might even be above SSB Vegito based on how you scale.
Well Piccolo was much weaker than Gohan at the ToP.

Now it is debatable how much.

I recall Piccolo stating that when he was beating Gohan, Gohan wasn't even as strong as his past Mystic self, then we don't know how much stronger Piccolo was to that Gohan who was stated that weak.

The Gohan that managed to stall SSB Goku would have definitely decimated Piccolo.

There's concrete chance Piccolo is still stronger than Vegito so I made the thread appositely. xd

The Gohan that managed to stall SSB Goku would have definitely decimated Piccolo.
Since Piccolo and Gohan were shown as similar in strength during the fight against the namekians I doubt it.

Piccolo shits on Z Vegito and may or may not beat SSB Vegito depending on how you scale.