Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda thinks like this then he is a shit-tier author(Not that he already isn't lol) and if ZKK does happen and Zoro is still onboard the crew then i call bs and I'm dropping the series. If ZKK happens, I'll delete my account, this is my wager that it won't happen

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Omoshiroi

:usoprice:

This is what happens when you stop modding this place properly

By the way Zoro is not the strongest character alive but he is still heavily slept on by many downplayers regardless

I'm afraid it is proven by a lot of statements and panels in the manga. Or are we denying what the author left out for the reader's interpretation?
It seems your reading comprehension skills are non-existent, I suggest you go back to elementary school

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
If ZKK doesn't happen this place will turn funny but I would be too sad just to enjoy the chaos because my character didn't manage to achieve his objective

The odds it doesn't look minimal however lucky :zosleepy:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It seems your reading comprehension skills are non-existent, I suggest you go back to elementary school
I must surprise your offensive personality but I graduated a long time ago. It appears you are in the state of denying the author's own words. Now that's what we call "copium" man.

No they didn't. It took until 997 for people to wing and zoro to outright declare he coming from kaido

Meanwhile we have been saying pre wano zoro will face kaido
I really doubt it. By the end of act 2, kaido and big mom were allied and Zoro got Oden's sword. The idea that Luffy could 1v1 kaido or that Kid and Law could 2v1 Linlin were both deeply unpopular and I know that because I suggested both of them on reddit at around the time and I saw the responses.

everyone thought it was going to be a huge team battle, like in thriller bark
Post automatically merged:

I haven't realized that this is a "safe space" for radical Sanji fans. :suresure:
its a safe space for trolls of all sort

If Oda thinks like this then he is a shit-tier author(Not that he already isn't lol) and if ZKK does happen and Zoro is still onboard the crew then i call bs and I'm dropping the series. If ZKK happens, I'll delete my account, this is my wager that it won't happen
Whyโ€™re you so hell bent against it??

Theres a lot of evidence and backing to it, especially in your initial post calling users illiterate when thereโ€™s merit in the theory.

If someone like Chopper came out and said he wants to kill Kaido it would make no sense but there is backing for Zoro doing so.

Omoshiroi

:usoprice:

This is what happens when you stop modding this place properly

By the way Zoro is not the strongest character alive but he is still heavily slept on by many downplayers regardless
I still can't understand why trolling by saying that ZKK will happen is acceptable here; ya'll shoulda been banned for such statements.

Btw @ShishioIsBack @Money D Malio @nik87 always claim that Zoro is far stronger than Luffy and keep shitting on Luffy; but still they hadn't gotten banned till date

Don't delete it when it happens.
We will talk then
deal

If ZKK doesn't happen this place will turn funny but I would be too sad just to enjoy the chaos because my character didn't manage to achieve his objective

The odds it doesn't look minimal however lucky :zosleepy:
Claiming ZKK is top tier trolling

I must surprise your offensive personality but I graduated a long time ago. It appears you are in the state of denying the author's own words. Now that's what we call "copium" man.
Loooool did you graduate from the college of stupidity? I must question the validity of your university which is probably in some south eastern country or something lol

Zoro fans are so crazy and delusional they predict this series better than every fandom out there :kobeha:
Some of us said Zoro was going to fight Kaido and the rest wanted King. We got both somehow :denzimote:

Meanwhile some fools said Zoro was gonna fight Orochi, Kyoshiro, Kanjuro, Who's Who... After all the downplay and Zoro proving all them wrong, they still downplaying even now are they mentally fucked or what idk.

Anyway ZKK will be the nail in the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.