• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shura

This thread is dead

there isn’t enough love for Luffy :feelscryingman:

yeah...probably because there isn't much to speculate about Luffy PL as compared to other two popular characters...also, most of the Luffy fans are inactive and we haven't seen Luffy centric chapter for ages ....yeah but still this thread is good as dead.....we need more discussions about our protagonist....

let's start with some questions....

do you think Luffy fights with anyone before he is going against Kaido?...
what is the best moment of Luffy??
what is the fight of him you like the most??

etc.

we also need some fanarts....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
yeah...probably because there isn't much to speculate about Luffy PL as compared to other two popular characters...also, most of the Luffy fans are inactive and we haven't seen Luffy centric chapter for ages ....yeah but still this thread is good as dead.....we need more discussions about our protagonist....

let's start with some questions....

what is the best moment of Luffy??
what is the fight of him you like the most??

etc.

we also need some fanarts....

You’re right, I completely forgot that there even was a Luffy Fc haha

I don’t know who Luffy will fight before Kaido, I am completely lost in Wano haha. Maybe Orochi, that guy deserves to get his ass kicked. Hbu?

For best Luffy moment.....there’s too many o_O
I’m a sucker for pre TS, Luffy punching the celestial dragon was so satisfying

also I love it every time he uses CoC, it shows that our little boy from chapter 1 is such a badass now

Vs Magellan was the coolest for me since he was willing to sacrifice himself to Magellan’s poison

S

Shura

You’re right, I completely forgot that there even was a Luffy Fc haha

I don’t know who Luffy will fight before Kaido, I am completely lost in Wano haha. Maybe Orochi, that guy deserves to get his ass kicked. Hbu?

For best Luffy moment.....there’s too many o_O
I’m a sucker for pre TS, Luffy punching the celestial dragon was so satisfying

also I love it every time he uses CoC, it shows that our little boy from chapter 1 is such a badass now

Vs Magellan was the coolest for me since he was willing to sacrifice himself to Magellan’s poison
oops I totally forgot that Magellan thing...it can be added to one of the Luffy's badass moments....and yeah it looks good when he uses CoC...

and yeah Wano is difficult to predict as of now....guess we have to wait for 3-4 months to get an idea about that...

yeah......also, there are less Luffy fans in this website...we get more activity in the club if/when he does some badass things like he does at every climax sequences...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
oops I totally forgot that Magellan thing...it can be added to one of the Luffy's badass moments....and yeah it looks good when he uses CoC...

and yeah Wano is difficult to predict as of now....guess we have to wait for 3-4 months to get an idea about that...

yeah......also, there are less Luffy fans in this website...we get more activity in the club if/when he does some badass things like he does at every climax sequences...
I really want to see how he’s going to fight Kaido but most of all, I want to see that the training from Udon paid off

when that happens, I hope all the Luffy fans come back

yeah...hoping for more activity in this club....

@Noctis
@Guts

..spread Luffy wank..
LOL, this is ZoroJackson Boy ... we wank only swordsmen!
Post automatically merged:

Yes weird he's the main character this makes you realize how vast this manga is
Neah this is only this forum and western base, Asia and Japans have Luffy as the GOAT!
Post automatically merged:

Nope he will be spanked by Hybrid Kaido again.