• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shura

I'm a big Buggy fan but I highly doubt that he will come to wano
Luffy and Marco duo is more plausible in wano
Luffy and Marco against Kaido...now that would be dope...but I would prefer Oars type fight if at all it is group fight against Kaido like all SH vs Kaido or all SN vs Kaido...it would be pointless of old gen to take place against Kaido downfall if Oda wants to emphasize more about new gen
Post automatically merged:

Huppepuff and it is an event related to HP!

It is fun and the winner gets 500k rep :)).
oh..sounds like fun....so there is only one prize??..no second?? third??..

Luffy and Marco against Kaido...now that would be dope...but I would prefer Oars type fight if at all it is group fight against Kaido like all SH vs Kaido or all SN vs Kaido...it would be pointless of old gen to take place against Kaido downfall if Oda wants to emphasize more about new gen
Post automatically merged:

oh..sounds like fun....so there is only one prize??..no second?? third??..
No there is for all 4 places.

We are tied for now for 1st place.

S

Shura

I wanted to make a thread about

"what makes Luffy so interesting character/his leadership abilities and how he is different from other shonen protagonists out there?" ....I am trying to gather information from various sources...

meanwhile guys in this club...please let me know what is it you like most about Luffy and mention some of his good qualities....

for me, one unique thing is that occurrence of events in OP is because of choices he makes instead of pre-destined fate...and he is not a hero that fights for the goodness of people...most of the fights he picked up against any villains of OP is not for some greater good or world peace but for small reasons...

ex: he wanted to fight doffy because Rebecca offered him food, he fought Crocodile just for Vivi and Arlong for Nami, he went against World Government just to get back one nakama etc.