• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Happy to see this club be active again. Luffy needs to display his new haki on someone, and look good doing it. The fact that we're getting the emotional flashback now rather than later suggest whatever comes after will be when our heroes shine, thus Luffy should look good. That said, I still feel a crushing defeat coming the Alliance's side. They are all ill prepared for the Big Mom Pirates, and the Strawhats have yet to feel challenged or in trouble this arc.

S

Shura

Happy to see this club be active again. Luffy needs to display his new haki on someone, and look good doing it. The fact that we're getting the emotional flashback now rather than later suggest whatever comes after will be when our heroes shine, thus Luffy should look good. That said, I still feel a crushing defeat coming the Alliance's side. They are all ill prepared for the Big Mom Pirates, and the Strawhats have yet to feel challenged or in trouble this arc.
Well, only variable currently is that they didn't think BigMom allied with Kaido eventhough they knew she was present at wano....also, I don't think there will be crushing defeat but there will be disadvantageous situation where external factors come into picture...

Yeah, at the same time I want to see where is current Luffy is standing in terms of powerlevel....because adCoA is featless at this point....even if he loses to Kaido again, I hope he pushes base Kaido to extreme diff

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yeah, at the same time I want to see where is current Luffy is standing in terms of powerlevel....because adCoA is featless at this point....even if he loses to Kaido again, I hope he pushes base Kaido to extreme diff
Maybe something like Water Luffy vs Crocodile. Luffy trying to look for a solution to his Kaido problems is similar to how he came up with ways of hitting Crocoboy. He manages to get some clean hits, but still loses.

S

Shura

Maybe something like Water Luffy vs Crocodile. Luffy trying to look for a solution to his Kaido problems is similar to how he came up with ways of hitting Crocoboy. He manages to get some clean hits, but still loses.
yeah .....adCoA is very lethal technique...you could say punches with adCoA is like Law spamming GK all the time....so I am at the fence knowing Oda, he will restrict its lethality to some extent or make Kaido having adCoA in addition to his dragon scales....anyways I am game....

or I think he fights BigMom for some time while others taking on Kaido...Kaido fight may be parallel to Oars vs SH fight without Luffy

S

Shura

I suppose I can make PNG but who's gonna add em
we will see that adding thing later...just post here whatever you make....and you always get badass fanarts of Luffy when I couldn't find those in a traditional google search...get all those designs whatever you can

N

Noctis

we will see that adding thing later...just post here whatever you make....and you always get badass fanarts of Luffy when I couldn't find those in a traditional google search...get all those designs whatever you can
Gotcha Cap...I will post them when I will be in the PC, can't post from mobile lol