Break Week Pirate King Luffy vs Wanji vs Grandmaster Zoro? Which term is more cringe and derogatory?

Which term is more cringe?

• Pirate King Luffy

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Grandmaster Zoro

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • Wanji

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • all are cringe

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
Pirate King Luffy is obviously not cringe. Wanji is interchangeable among the fans so I don't see why people would think it's cringe since there are people who uses the term like "L.anji" and "C.andy" etc. Grandmaster Zoro is definitely funny and creative, but I don't know the context of it. Like, who was the first one to come up with it?

So I didn't vote for any of them. The cringe terms however are usually the ones that other users used for insult and mocking other characters and fans, like c.andies, c.ondoms, sword swallowers, etc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Grandmaster even when it’s used ironically is cringe. Wanji is just the W trend and isn’t a big deal and pirate king Luffy is gonna happen and I’ve never seen anyone post that

Yall lying to yourself if you don't think grown men collectively calling a character grand master isn't one of the cringiest you've seen
Then calling mihawk grandgrand master and ryuma or rayleigh (i forget) grandgrandgrand master. Used ironically or not its just as bad and honestly i assumed it being weird and cringe to be the whole reason people use it

Is difficult between Wanji and Pirate King Luffy (really rare to see).

I chose Wanji because I can't accept those W's as a good thing. I want Sanji to be Wanji but not like that. Too ugly.

Yall lying to yourself if you don't think grown men collectively calling a character grand master isn't one of the cringiest you've seen
Then calling mihawk grandgrand master and ryuma or rayleigh (i forget) grandgrandgrand master. Used ironically or not its just as bad and honestly i assumed it being weird and cringe to be the whole reason people use it
Casual Mexican guy in a Batman costume says you're being hypocritical

B

Ballel

Pirate King Luffy is obviously not cringe. Wanji is interchangeable among the fans so I don't see why people would think it's cringe since there are people who uses the term like "L.anji" and "C.andy" etc. Grandmaster Zoro is definitely funny and creative, but I don't know the context of it. Like, who was the first one to come up with it?

So I didn't vote for any of them. The cringe terms however are usually the ones that other users used for insult and mocking other characters and fans, like c.andies, c.ondoms, sword swallowers, etc.
You don't even recognize your own thread:mihanha:

Well its obvious since Chapter 1 that Luffy will be called Pirate king.

The W as the first letter is not only for Sanji but its for every character. We might even call Wuggy at some point.

Grandmaster 😑