Pokémon Sword and Shield

Sword and Shield worst games i've ever played from Pokemon franchise
Diamond and Pearl remakes rumoured to come out and i'll be the first to say this i aint gonna bother getting them as GF love fucking shit up and i see D/P remake's will be fucked up games

Sword and Shield worst games i've ever played from Pokemon franchise
Diamond and Pearl remakes rumoured to come out and i'll be the first to say this i aint gonna bother getting them as GF love fucking shit up and i see D/P remake's will be fucked up games
I was shocked they give New Pokemon Snap a $60 price tag, like yes, game looks MUCH better than sword and shield, but I'm not spending that much money on a camera simulator game

I was shocked they give New Pokemon Snap a $60 price tag, like yes, game looks MUCH better than sword and shield, but I'm not spending that much money on a camera simulator game
I've never really cared for Side games tbh outside Colleseum and XD: Gale of Darkness the rest are meh

Jew D. Boy

Gangly, Uncoordinated Bitch
Is this worth buying? I’ve been turned off by the cut Pokémon and the dynamax thing.
It was fun, and the expansion packs brought a lot of the cut ones back in, but the whole campaign speeds by and the story isn’t anything special. I’m more excited now for the DP remakes than I was at this point prior to SwSh being released.

What I wish for is a Ruby/Saphire remake w/o 3D and ultra evolution BS, but in the style of HG/SS. But I'll never have that. Hoenn is by far the best region...

:josad:
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was pretty good imo, by far my favorite pokemon game that I played on 3DS (which I only played in 2D funny enough lol). Storyline was solid and the postgame/endgame was good closure as well
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: