All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

Wonderful World

Is sword and shield worth playing.
Your mileage may vary, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped. It's not a bad game, but not as memorable as other entries.

That being said, it tries some new and exciting things. I love the wild areas that they introduced.
Post automatically merged:

Are there any interesting Pokemon games for PC? 🤔
There's something sort of similar in Temtem on Steam. Other than that, just emulators.

Why????
You could turn off the exp share in original DP wtf
Post automatically merged:

Serebii says the new Zoroark is normal/ghost type. Normal typing just seems pointless to me.
Normal typing means it cant be hit by ghost moves but since its a ghost type it cant be hit by fighting type move, its actually op as fuck.

Normal/Ghost's only weakness is Dark which ironically whay Zoroark original typing was lol.

They're most likely trying to appeal to new players, is my guess. I don't see why they couldn't add an on/off option, though.
How is making the game harder and easier at the same time appealing to new players?

If they go with the exp share always on then they should keep the TMs reusable, going in both directions makes no sense.

W

Wonderful World

How is making the game harder and easier at the same time appealing to new players?

If they go with the exp share always on then they should keep the TMs reusable, going in both directions makes no sense.
I don't know about you, but the first game I played was Red/Blue, and back then, I had no idea what I was doing in terms of leveling a team(I was like eight or something), so the Exp. Share can help new payers in that regard.

As for the TMs, no idea. Having to decide who learns what TM brings more excitement, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you, but the first game I played was Red/Blue, and back then, I had no idea what I was doing in terms of leveling a team(I was like eight or something), so the Exp. Share can help new payers in that regard.

As for the TMs, no idea. Having to decide who learns what TM brings more excitement, I guess?
Same. I had just my starter and a bunch of HM slaves and I was getting fucked by the E4 or Giovanni every time.

W

Wonderful World

i get it that they want to keep it faithful to D/P/P but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkk
Honestly, I can live with that change. For me, it's the permanent Exp. Share that I hate.:whitepress:

When you want to power-level one specific Pokemon, it seems exp will just be shared with everyone without your consent. Then again, I never really cared for Diamond and Pearl, so it's whatever, I guess.

I want a remake of Red/Blue using the more modern engines.

Honestly, I can live with that change. For me, it's the permanent Exp. Share that I hate.:whitepress:

When you want to power-level one specific Pokemon, it seems exp will just be shared with everyone without your consent. Then again, I never really cared for Diamond and Pearl, so it's whatever, I guess.

I want a remake of Red/Blue using the more modern engines.
This is gonna kill Nuzlockes.