All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How Eternatus appeared
We never seen how he meets or escape, we came in after it did. I presume he probably found it years prior and held it in cage before it eventuality got lose which sucks as I would like to be there when it was cage and see more involved in 'dark side' of things. Though logically it make sense you being kid, but still this game felt rushed in ways and you can feel it in certain areas.

D

Deleted member 83

We never seen how he meets or escape, we came in after it did. I presume he probably found it years prior and held it in cage before it eventuality got lose which sucks as I would like to be there when it was cage and see more involved in 'dark side' of things. Though logically it make sense you being kid, but still this game felt rushed in ways and you can feel it in certain areas.
Yeah, that’s what I thought, they didn’t actually explain how it appears, which is usually a HUGE part of Pokémon storycatded

Anyway did you picked Zacian:tchpepe:

D

Deleted member 83

Thought Legendaries are genderless?
Solgaleo moon dex: This Pokémon is said to be a male evolution of Cosmog. At the activation of its third eye, it departs for another world.

Lunala sun dex: It is said to be a female evolution of Cosmog. When its third eye activates, away it flies to another world.

Zacian shield dex:
This Pokémon has slumbered for many years. Some say it's Zamazenta's elder sister—others say the two Pokémon are rivals.

Solgaleo moon dex: This Pokémon is said to be a male evolution of Cosmog. At the activation of its third eye, it departs for another world.

Lunala sun dex: It is said to be a female evolution of Cosmog. When its third eye activates, away it flies to another world.

Zacian shield dex: This Pokémon has slumbered for many years. Some say it's Zamazenta's elder sister—others say the two Pokémon are rivals.
Zacian is a female? For real? Why is it genderless in game then?

Zacian is a female? For real? Why is it genderless in game then?
the japanese/english translations of the pokemon folklore imply zacian as the 'older sister' of zamazenta iirc
Post automatically merged:

Because I like Zamazenta more, literally the only reason I picked it over Sword version,

Also, did you know that Zacian might be female?
glad to see im not the only one that likes zamazenta more lol

D

Deleted member 83

My thoughts on the Direct:
1, Mystery Dungeon let’s go!!! Not a huge fan of the visuals shown but the cover looks amazing
2, An expansion is at least better than a 3rd game I guess
3,the new characters and story are intriguing to say the least, but I HATE the 3 new legends
4, Moltres and Zappy looks cool as hell, the latter instantly went from least to my favorite of the three, I hope the 3 beasts also get galarian forms
5, Wow....new Regis.... I think no one ask for them....but I am not going to complain
6, adding 200 pokemon? I thought they stated that they’re not going to do that lol

My thoughts on the Direct:
1, Mystery Dungeon let’s go!!! Not a huge fan of the visuals shown but the cover looks amazing
2, An expansion is at least better than a 3rd game I guess
3,the new characters and story are intriguing to say the least, but I HATE the 3 new legends
4, Moltres and Zappy looks cool as hell, the latter instantly went from least to my favorite of the three, I hope the 3 beasts also get galarian forms
5, Wow....new Regis.... I think no one ask for them....but I am not going to complain
6, adding 200 pokemon? I thought they stated that they’re not going to do that lol
you're talking about the grass/psychic wolf figurehead pokemon? the body looks weird as hell on that lol (Calyrex)

Last edited:
Well it's a start to help make Sword and Shield better I say for sure. I'll will be playing both DLCs when they come out as interesting to see more as well new additions. Might help raise my grade for games depending how DLCs are, but have to see.

PMD have me insane hype as those were games I never got chance to play since I missed my chance years ago. Not waste playing original remakes which started franchise. Hope this bring back life to PMD series as there is a lot they could do for it with Nintendo Switch era with it's graphics and open-world. Also hope for Pokémon Ranger and Stadium series. I want remakes for Pokémon Ranger games for first games and I need at least sequel or remakes for Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale Of Darkness. Those games were something unique from traditional Pokémon for sure and I missed them and Shadow Pokémon greatly :'(...

you're talking about the grass/psychic wolf figurehead pokemon? the body looks weird as hell on that lol (Calyrex)
What is Calyrex?

Well it's a start to help make Sword and Shield better I say for sure. I'll will be playing both DLCs when they come out as interesting to see more as well new additions. Might help raise my grade for games depending how DLCs are, but have to see.

PMD have me insane hype as those were games I never got chance to play since I missed my chance years ago. Not waste playing original remakes which started franchise. Hope this bring back life to PMD series as there is a lot they could do for it with Nintendo Switch era with it's graphics and open-world. Also hope for Pokémon Ranger and Stadium series. I want remakes for Pokémon Ranger games for first games and I need at least sequel or remakes for Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale Of Darkness. Those games were something unique from traditional Pokémon for sure and I missed them and Shadow Pokémon greatly :'(...

What is Calyrex?
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Calyrex_(Pokémon)

Since it seems like there’ll be a thing that enables us to give the some pokemon(starters) the ability to gigantamax in the upcoming dlc, I decide to breed a female scorbunny and named her LinLin :fullmom:
Lol that kinda genius lol.

Wait do we have to catch new starters to get their G-Max forms or will there be 'special item' to infuse G-Max energy into our starters to give them the forms? Cause honestly that's one of my grievances with Gigantamaxing as we have to catch new Pokémon we want only from Max Raids and they can't inherit or give them something to gained it. Feel kinda pointless capturing same Pokémon for just form change when raising one we work hard on. Would be quite stupid they expect us to now abandon our Starters that are essential to Pokémon traditions you have to trained and raised from the start when given to only to replace them to get ones from Max Raids.

What's the point of giving us starters without G-Max if they planned to give them in game, early? Why not add it first then add later XD?

Kinda feels pointless to keep them if we going to get ones with the form as why keep them? Wish they can be like gift Charmander and you can get G-Max in their first forms, so at least you get feeling of raising them instead of feeling like your just replacing them up with Pokémon you won't have big connections or trained intensely to be the way you want.

You all get what I mean?