All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I just hope it doesn’t mean that I can only give Rillaboom that ability, since it’s my actual starter
Alright cool, glad they are putting something we can insert or have to give a Pokémon Gigantamax instead always capturing in Max Raids only. Though does that mean only starters will have something to give them Gigantamax or Pokémon outside starters who have Gigantamax forms can gain something too? Like can we give it to our Corviknight, Orbeetle, Toxicitrity, etc.?

Lol that kinda genius lol.

Wait do we have to catch new starters to get their G-Max forms or will there be 'special item' to infuse G-Max energy into our starters to give them the forms? Cause honestly that's one of my grievances with Gigantamaxing as we have to catch new Pokémon we want only from Max Raids and they can't inherit or give them something to gained it. Feel kinda pointless capturing same Pokémon for just form change when raising one we work hard on. Would be quite stupid they expect us to now abandon our Starters that are essential to Pokémon traditions you have to trained and raised from the start when given to only to replace them to get ones from Max Raids.

What's the point of giving us starters without G-Max if they planned to give them in game, early? Why not add it first then add later XD?

Kinda feels pointless to keep them if we going to get ones with the form as why keep them? Wish they can be like gift Charmander and you can get G-Max in their first forms, so at least you get feeling of raising them instead of feeling like your just replacing them up with Pokémon you won't have big connections or trained intensely to be the way you want.

You all get what I mean?
as far as i know we've never been able to catch/farm starter pokemon in the wild (other than Pokemon GO) so I suspect that we'll get some special dynamax item for grookey/scorbunny/sobble during the DLC OR we get all the starters from a trainer/person that has dynamax potential from the get go (like how we got G-Max Charmander from Leon's house)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I only play it much just for event raids since I am getting Snorlax, Toxicitrity, and soon Melmetal as well certain in-game Gigantamax Pokémon. Already completed both story and post-game one if not counting DLCs, so not much we can do until we add it into our system when they come out.
Oh shit, Melmetal’s making an appearance?! I’ll definitely come back for that one :dogood:

Is anyone still playing this? I wanna pick it back up before the expansions drop, but it seems like there’s not much going on anymore...finding it more difficult to get other trainers to raid with me online.
been back in college for a few weeks but left my switch at home (that means i wont be able to get gmax toxtricity :( ) so i wont be able to play until the semester which is around june which luckily is when the first DLC launches

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I like it, it looks cool, pretty unique type combination, and it’s vines around its arms move in its animation which is pretty dope. But it just doesn’t feel like a mythical
Yeah, feels more like the final evolution of a Grass starter. Then again, the mythical monkey they revealed during the DLC expansion kinda gives off a similar vibe...maybe they’ll make more sense in context, or at least I hope they do.