All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don't you guys check Youtube on those who do rumors about stuff in future that might be true?
I’m not fully YouTube literate, but I guess the quarantine will give me the chance to branch out online...I just wonder if GameFreak is gonna use the DLC capabilities to forgo making any more “third” main series games, this way we don’t need Pokemon Scabbard/Armor/Helmet 🙄

I’m not fully YouTube literate, but I guess the quarantine will give me the chance to branch out online...I just wonder if GameFreak is gonna use the DLC capabilities to forgo making any more “third” main series games, this way we don’t need Pokemon Scabbard/Armor/Helmet 🙄
Possible as they compare it to when they also do a sequel game from maincore or enhanced remake like Emerald, Platinum, BW2, and so on. So could be enough DLC to make it fill as a 'third game' which why there are rumors for being Part 3 and 4 coming out next year maybe or later on.

SO STOKED FOR THIS!! Definitely going for the tower that gives Rapid Strike Urshifu!! One question - could the guy who was narrating the video have been any less enthused?? He sounded like he was reading the copy while someone had a gun pointed at his kid’s head...
thats what happens with english dub lol (and why I NEVER watch English Dubbed Anime), I guarantee the Japanese version was much better

actually....the Japanese version had no commentary at all which is what the English should have done

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can give Gigantamax to our Starters or do we really have to Max Raid for ones that do? Did the trailer mention or hint to that?
It sounds like you’ll be able to do something in the new area to give your current starter the G-Max move, but don’t quote me on that.

thats what happens with english dub lol (and why I NEVER watch English Dubbed Anime), I guarantee the Japanese version was much better

actually....the Japanese version had no commentary at all which is what the English should have done
Yeah, this is definitely the superior version, as usual.

Has anybody tried pkmn reborn?

It has emerald graphic style but its main features are that it is hella difficult but not unbalanced (you don't have to grind like a madman, even if that helps, but have a better strategy than your rival); way bigger world, packed with secrets of any kind, stronger pkmns are harder to get, no legendaries before the champion (if and when they develop it); mature content.

Give it a read.

https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/index.html/

Has anybody tried pkmn reborn?

It has emerald graphic style but its main features are that it is hella difficult but not unbalanced (you don't have to grind like a madman, even if that helps, but have a better strategy than your rival); way bigger world, packed with secrets of any kind, stronger pkmns are harder to get, no legendaries before the champion (if and when they develop it); mature content.

Give it a read.

https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/index.html/
Is this one of those Fanon Pokemon games like Pokemon Uranium and such?